Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 593 Replies | Last Page

@tubal...if it is fertilized it isn't too early just your body doesn't recognize it yet but your body starts changing as soon as you are fertilized. FXed for you too!

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@tubal: My fingers are crossed for you. I too wish that I had never had the tubal but my ex was insistent on it and at the time I felt like I had no choice. It was an abusive marriage and I just felt like I had to do it. My cycles are always 26-28 days. For the past 6 months they have consistently been 26 - 27 days. FF says AF is due tomorrow. It's been a bit of a different cycle this month as this is the first month we actually BD'd on suspected O day. All the other months it was the 3 days prior, never the day of. And the whole reading into possible low grade fever due to implantation has thrown me for a loop as I have never experienced that before. Trying my best to relax and remain calm and see what life has in store for us. I know wayyyyyy back when with my daughter I only had a very very faint positive the day AF was due, the rest is so hard to remember!! Hoping the cramps are from implantation. Will see what the temp reads tomorrow and then I will know for sure as my temps are very consistent in detecting AF

10 years ago

Thanks ladies!! To dev, it's not over until that witch shows her ugly face.. Lol. That's what I told myself every month.
So, after two weeks on this med for my prolactin levels, I am in complete shock.. I thought for sure on cd 14 that it was going to be like all the other months.. Then yesterday cd15, super dark opk when I came home from work and smiley on cbd.. I am still in shock!! I usually don't get a positive opk until cd20-25.. I am beyond excited and truly feel this has been my problem all this time.. So I will officially be 1 dpo tomorrow.. Even if it doesn't happen for us this month, I now know this medication is helping!
Wishing you all baby dust!!

10 years ago

@jewels: That is great news!!!! At least you now know what has been going on and maybe things will start becoming more consistent for you!! Good luck with your TWW and keep us posted. We are all here for you!!!

10 years ago

Wow Jewels! That's so awesome! I read some of your earlier posts.. my heart went out to you.. so awesome it could help in such a short amount of time! yay!
@Devlan.. I'm so sorry that your ex was so cruel.. I guess none of us would be on here if we didn't regret it.. sad that you felt like you had to.. I was young and dumb and made choices I didn't think long and hard enough about.. I only have myself to blame... as far as you go.. my fingers.. toes.. anything else I can cross!! I think there is some great news coming! Dev.. AF might not come even if it's not positive.. head up and keep your faith until that nasty witch tells you otherwise!
ugh the waiting is torture.. every time I try not to think about it.. I start goggling success stories just to put myself in a more PMA.. and i'm only 3 days in!
@ alorance Thank you! I want to think that but I am one of the worst symptom trackers.. I seriously think hard enough I can talk myself into all kinds of things.. from my boobs sore, to every little pain and pinch is something.. I am trying so hard not to do that this time, but the IUI has added some extra excitement to this.. There was no pain, but afterwards through even today.. cramping.. the seriously intense dream last night.. I am taking benadryl just to help me sleep at night because i'm having the toughest time shutting down to go to sleep... ugh 1 day closer tomorrow! :)

10 years ago

Thanks Tubal! I posted a photo of a test I took tonight. It's negatives but I thought I saw something but only because I am grasping at straws. Ugh. Will continue to wait

10 years ago

Wowzers I go for a couple of days and BANG!! so much excitement around.

Dev- my fingers and toes are crossed lovelyâ?¦. I hope you get a BFP in the next couple of days.x

Alorance- I can understand you about the drama, some people just can't let others live their lifeâ?¦. I ave only told my sister about the reversal. No one else knows because I don't want the questionsâ?¦ 'you already have 4 why do you want another' etc etc so best kept quiet until the big announcement- whenever that may be.

Jewels- welcome, I have enjoyed reading your posts. I hope you caught the egg and we will be reading your BFP in the near future.

Tubal- welcome also to you. I am with you with the CPâ?¦ I have no idea lol. These ladies know it so well. I usually do OPK and that's it really but I have now stopped and waiting til closer to the our wedding which is in November.

Cam- I hope you are ravelling ok lovely girl. Keep us posted. x

Me at the moment is CD1 and happy with that. I have started my health kick and focus again and doing Paleo- which is Primal eating. I lost 2.4kg (5.2 pounds) in the first week and feeling great. I am also doing my exercise DVD in the morning when my fiancé leaves for work. It's a Jackie Warner one and is great. I want to lose about 6/7kg's and mostly tone up. I would love to be down to my optimum weight when I conceive.

Thats all from here ladies. Keep me posted.

xIf you want to add me on FB I have joined our private group Alorance set up so just send me a friend request.

10 years ago

@kel, what Facebook page? What's the link?

10 years ago

@kel: good to see you are still with us. Great news with the weight loss!!! Good for you

@jewels:alorance had it posted on the group 1 page back I think

AFM: CD 27. Huge temp drop. AF is on the way and I feel so defeated. Feeling very down right now and I should have known better than to get excited over nothing.

10 years ago

Sorry dev about the temp drop we all allow ourselves to get excited because we want to be pregnant but our time is coming we must keep believing that. I'm on cd 5 af is on its way out is my cycle this month is short I'm going to the Dr about it. Gm be blessed ladies. I have to go change the kids school this morning. I'm so tired but I'll rest after I'm done'm

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo