Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

551 - 560 of 593 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!!!!

@tubal: thanks for the encouragement. We are hopeful but not getting our hopes up too much. It would be great though if we could skip the procedure!! I would count from the day after you had the IUI (but what do I know!!!) If you are currently 9 DPO implantation could just be getting started so try and stay positive hun. My fingers and toes are crossed for you!!!

@alorance: head up darling. Hopefully things get back on track for you. Hope the appointment will give you some answers tomorrow and some piece of mind.

@jewels: hope your BFP is on its way! Keep us posted!!!!

@cam: hope you haven't drowned in your homework hun!

AFM: Nothing.....LOL Feeling so off not doing anything to check what is going on. Haven't even checked CP or temps and I keep seeing all my OPK's in the bathroom and it is driving me bonkers. DH and I are hoping that this whole BD schedule won't stress me out even more than the OPK's and temps and such. We start our BD schedule tonight. I am trying to steer my thoughts in other directions but conceiving is constantly going through my mind!!! I was actually thinking of taking on some yoga to help my brain and body relax

Chat with you lovelies soon! <3

10 years ago

Just un update...have to call doctor tomorrow to see if she can get me in...yesterday was full on bleed today...VERY little spotting...I am to the point of a few months on BC and then my body will be back on track...But scared at the same time.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@ alorance.. hug sweetie.. things will look up soon! How are the rest of you girls doing? It's been so quiet on here the past few days... AFM.. counting today as 10 dpo.. test neg. and I know it's way too soon for nausea, however I think i've come down with a flu and had to leave work and spend all day in bed due to feeling like I was going to puke.. never had this in the last 3 pregnancies.. so i'm pretty sure it's not related.. been having mild cramps too.. thinking af will be here on time this week.. going to wait to test until Friday I think if af is not here.. Thinking of you girls.. a lot of you at the beginning of your cycles.. hope the time flies by and you're back to baby dancing! lots of hugs and prayers for you ladies!

10 years ago

Tubal - do you have a Facebook? Wishing you the best of luck and hoping you don't have the Flu...I had it in December and then again right after the MC. I was sick for 2 weeks. The flu just sucks...haha

Dev, Kel, Cam - Has the witch left yet? Cam, how is school coming? How do you think you did on your test? Kel, happy belated birthday to your little guy. Dev, you almost ready for that schedule the doctor gave you?

AFM - Got a hold of the doctor yesterday. She told me to test and to let her know what the results were. Almost an hour after a BFN HPT start full on bleeding again. Called the doctor back told her nurse what was going on, got an email from my doctor last night and she told me to Count Saturday as CD 1 seeing it was a normal bleed, Sunday as a lite day, and yesterday as CD3 which means today is CD 4 and bleeding like a pig with a slit throat....sorry TMI. On other news with my munchkins, my baby girl (5 1/2) lost her first tooth in the middle of the night so I am excited and saddened that I no longer have baby babies....if that makes sense.

Hugs to all and lots of happy thoughts that there are bunches of little blips from us!!! Have a good day ladies!

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@ alorance.. yes I'm on fb, but could never get that link to work... what was it again? Thanks for the wishes.. I'm now 11dpo.. thinking i'm out for sure.. no spotting yet, but caved and took another htp and it was neg.. thinking i should be showing something by now.. hubs want to do another IUI with clomid next month if it's neg.. I guess at least it's something new to try....

10 years ago

@alorance: tonight is supposed to be the first official scheduled sex night. LOL I am so stressed from work that DH and I are discussing giving my notice. The stress isn't helping us!

@tubal: you still have time to get that BFP!!!!
Fingers crossed for you!!!!

@jewels: so happy that you have it made to 9DPO this cycle. Fingers crossed for you too!!!

@cam: hope the homework is going well and you haven't drowned in it.

Just checking in ladies. Work is ridiculously busy! Not much going on with me. CD9 I think and the BD schedule is supposed to start up tonight!

10 years ago

Tubal - Add me to facebook and I will add you to the group. It is completely hidden and whatnot and forgot the link won't work because it is to keep our information to us and not to our families (especially ones like mine who are so negative and non-supportive.)

https://www.facebook.com/AliciaLorance2011

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Dev - Do whatever y'all think is best for you because that is what is typically best for your family in all ways.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Thanks Alorance.. sent you a request! sorry have to run will catch up with you girls later!

10 years ago

Cam - wanting to check on you! Everyone is on FB now and we are wondering if how you are doing? If you have a FB please add me and I will added you to the group. Hope school is going well.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo