Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 593 Replies | Last Page

Hi Angellamc- welcome! There is not much chatter here but it's great to have friends who know what each other is going through. My advice is to make sure you have a good support system for when you leave the hospital. You will be pretty out if it and will experience some pain. Have a plan to get home quickly , get right to bed and make sure you have lots of pillows! I was down for a good four days before I was comfortable enough to do anything but use the bathroom. Make sure you have someone to make sure you eat, you will be taking some sting pain pills that can be hard on the stomach and the LAST thin u need is to get sick with a stomach incision.

Also, start NOW keeping track of your ovulation, if you haven't already. It will help you pinpoint the best days to try and conceive. It may help you conceive sooner too.

Good luck to you! Love and blessings!

11 years ago

Hello my TR sisters I have one tube left and an angel watching over me since 2/5. I pray for everyone BFP soon <3

User Image

11 years ago

I would like to invite you to join me at

http://community.babycenter.com/groups/a6723665/tubal_reversal_support_group

This is an excellent two year old group that is plenty active and you can get tons of loving support and plenty of opportunity to ask questions and get answers. Ladies from all walks of life with THIS pressing subject in common.

Please join us!
Cate

My prayers, His promises. Psalm 91:1-He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Psalm 113:9-He gives the childless woman a family, making her a happy mother. Praise the LORD!

11 years ago

Ok Cate

User Image

11 years ago

Sooooo happy to see my af

User Image

11 years ago

Af showed for me too, early. Now we can move on to an HSG on Monday. So either we find out my tubes are blocked and we move to IVF or of they are open hopefully the dye will clear the way for a sticky bean soon. Either way we will get some answers, yay!

11 years ago

I pray that I OV from the side with the tube

User Image

11 years ago

Hi girls
Im a newbie, have been reading these forums for months though. I had my tubes tied in 2005. I have 4 beautiful children, girl 18, girl 16, boy 13 and boy 11. Divorced from their father and met the man of my dreams in 2008. We got married and we are a very happy family...but he has not had any children and we would love one of ours to add to the family. I see Dr. Esler here in Qld and he advised us to do IVF which we did 3 cycles from 2009 - 2011. Unfortunately we had 13 embies who didnt want to stick. With low funds we decided to reverse my tubes in October 2012 as a last resort. Apparantly my left tube had 2 clips on it so it is only 4cm and my right is 5cm. My AF is regular as clockwork till last month which I was 6 days late. We had gotten very excited, went back to doctor and have to go for a HSG when I get my next period to check the tubes are still open. Currently 5 DPO and depressed. Sorry for the essay but I dont have anyone else to talk to about this. I wish everyone the best of health and baby dust (gotta figure out how to use all these cute pics) xx

11 years ago

Welcome cuddlebunny!!

As you can see there is not much chatter here, it seems that more than half of the ladies have gotten bfps. Even if its just us, I am happy to chat anytime and if you need some advice o. Preparing for the HSG let me know. It reay wasn't so bad at all.

I had my TR last may and we are on cycle 9. I had an HSG today and found that my right tube is open and my left is not so good. The dye flowed freely on the right and the left tube filled and spilled slightly but not freely :(. Basically that means I have one good tube and my chances are not great. I am not surprised about the left side , that tube is much shorter at 4 1/2 vs 7 on the right and my dr told me it was more difficult to repair. I am praying that we can somehow still get our little miracle.

Love, blessings and baby dust!

11 years ago

I have only one tube left and I know that my miracle is coming again

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo