Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 593 Replies | Last Page

Hi guys, well its been a few days since I've talked but I wanted to update as to what's happening with my crazy self. Backtrack I got a positive OPK on CD13 (evening) all the way to the evening of CD14 according to my assumptions that puts me at 4DPO today.

DPO1 cramping, diarrhea all day, headache
DPO2 cramping, diarrhea am, headache, lightheadedness
DPO3 cramping, diarrhea am, headache, Left nipple pain
DPO4 cramping, diarrhea am, headache, Both bb a little sore

Throughout all these days I have still been experience some sensations down below (maybe the ovaries area)

My chart is all jacked up, and it really has me clustered. Temping is so damn confusing. 4DPO and FF still has no crosshairs, I was hoping that my temp would be just as high or higher than yesterday so I could get a cross hair. I put a higher temp than what I actually had this morning and I got crosshairs....now I'm like WTH?!?! :/ I know that the say the temps have to be in consecutive row. So I'm wondering if I truly even ovulated this month.

Symptoms, charting results have me thrown for a loop!

I'm attaching my chart, I've never done this so I hope it works!

User Image[/img]

10 years ago

I pray that it's your time bkind!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Ok I bd every other day started from Sunday let's see the out come! OV day from ff was 6/27 on to the tww!

User Image

10 years ago

5DPO (according to FF) My temp went back up this morning, which I was happy to see. BB's still hurt, I feel a little pressure when standing from down below, and my CM is white and creamy, correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't I be dry by now? Fx! According to FF AF is due to show her ugly face on July 6th. I pray to god that she don't!

10 years ago

Hi ladies!! I'm new to this forum.. A little about me. I'm 35 and had my "tube" tied 14 years ago. Yes, one tube. After my first child I had a tubal pregnancy that ruptured and lost my right tube. Became pregnant 2 months after the tubal pregnancy and then again when my second one was only three months old.. So, no problems at all getting pregnant with one tube. We thought three little ones were enough at that time and went ahead with the tubal ligation. My husband and I are still married and decided we are ready to have another baby. So, begins my journey. I have my consultation this month for the tubal reversal. Doc says I'm a good candidate, so we shall see. I hope to schedule the surgery for the beginning of September. I am super excited and hope that it all works out. It's nice to talk to people who are going through the same thing. Btw, I'm a registered nurse and work in critical care. My husband is also a nurse. Good luck to you all and look forward to sharing my journey with you all and reading about yours.

10 years ago

Welcome Jewels!! :-)

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks Camasia!!!

10 years ago

I'm praying for my miracle my little blessing. I lost my first tr baby February 5 including my left tube (ectopic) and i would've been due next month :'(-.God doesn't make any mistakes and I will receive double for my troubles!

User Image

10 years ago

You are right about that Camasia! I can't wait until we are at that point that we can TTC. My first hurdle will be with only one remaining tube,.. Hoping it comes out okay!

10 years ago

It will be a success!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo