Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 593 Replies | Last Page

Girls, started today, YEAH!!! Called my doctor and I have to go in for a exam and then I start on Clomid. Swimmom how are you doing. Did you go to the doctor?

11 years ago

So sad , showed yesterday guess I'll continue trying this month it will be our 3mo TTC Ladies I'll be for

11 years ago

Thanks ttc, I will be for you too.

11 years ago

sorry i have been mia......how are you feeling tshultze?

I am 2dpo and very very hopeful!! I got orders from the dr. for a sperm count for dh and a fsh test for me, but when I got the call I was already past day3 of my cycle and fsh is supposed to be day 3.....praying i won't need the tests!!!!!!!

just feeling gassy and bloated...woo hoo...but i have been on a diet too, so it might be the cabbage.....

Hope you are all doing well..

User Image

11 years ago

I'm feeling ok, took my last Clomid pill Friday, so I am I will ovulate within 5 to 10 days after my last pill. I'm having creamy/milky discharge. So I hope that is a sign of OV is approaching.

Last week while taking Clomid I did have cramps on my ovaries so I hope that is a sign that Clomid is working for me.

11 years ago

Hello everyone;D I hope everyone has been doing just Great I know I am as of right now. I got some very exciting News ladies I found out that we are almost 5 weeks pregnant and I'm really enjoying it as of right now.

This time what I did different was let nature take its course and not me take it. I stopped charting, going on web, checking my cervix, stopped using ovulation kits. I just kindof counted from my period date and around about when I should ovulate. Then the funny thing that week I was not really feeling to good so we bd only once that week but it was maybe 3 days before I should've ovulated I think but really not to sure since I didn't keep track. I didn't do any pregnancy test since I had none on hand and this is the day I should've gotten my menstrual. I did see that I had an ovulation test tho...Lol...so what did I do I took it just to see what it said and what do you know it was a BIG FAT POSITIVE!!! So then I went online to see what it said about taking a ovulation test while pregnant and it said it will also be Positive since their is High HCG levels present. So at that time I knew it was true. I then still really didn't want to believe it so the next day I did a cervical check and I was kindof in the middle, felt like lips, and I had got a little greenish/yellow mixed colored cm Grosse, it looked like snit or a luggie..Ewwwwww so when I saw that I checked again and it was normalne what people said about that and mostly it was saying mucus plug and a couple people had that in the beginning of there trimester. I than really got Excited! So now I am fully 1week late and still no signs of Af coming yuppie!i

It's so funny a couple days ago my daughter out of no wear gave me a Hugh and kissed my stomach and said mommy there is a baby inside your tummy. I just smiled ;D

I called my doctor that untied my tubes yesterday and told them my systems and they said sounds like a winner to comer in today!!! Yaaaaay I went in the office and surely took a pregnancy test and a little second line appeared barely. I got ultrasound done today as well and I started crying. So I go back on July 28 th for my first prenatal visit!!!! I'm sooo Excited you guys this is a Birthday gift for both myself and hubby since our bdays are this month.

The symptoms I have right now is little tired, omg I owe so much its not funny, and I eat a little more. I just can't wait to see my baby soon.

I will make sure to keep everyone updated on my status so Good Luck and Lots of Babydust....Love u guys

User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Congrads. I am so happy for you. My doctor put me on Clomid, because I wasn't ovulating. I went and gave blood and it come back that I did ovulate. After June 22, that Saturday I had the worst cramps, as the week went on my ovaries were having shooting pains. I am suppose to start tomorrow I am praying that I don't get it. I feel lightheaded everyday, tired, I eat a little more, I also have snot like cm, my cervix is also mid...My breast hurt more,

Congrads again.

11 years ago

Hello ladies I got my TR on June 12 af on June 19 OV on June 30. I'm wondering where did you ladies get your TR done at? I'm praying for a BFP but I'm not stressing. This was my first af so I'm hopefully!

User Image

11 years ago

I had my tr done on Feb. 24, I am 34 years old and I had it done in Morgan City, LA.

11 years ago

Ok I went to Dr Berger in Chapel Hilll NC I live in fort lauderdale, FL. I have 5cm and 5.5cm tubes remaining what about you.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo