Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 593 Replies | Last Page

Im 6 dpo. And earlier I felt a sharp twinge on my left side. Been bloated...and half a headache. Other than that...nothing for me. Not sure if I hit the right times bd'ing. I hope your symptoms are promising!!!!

10 years ago

@alorance: That is great!! Hoepfully a BFP is on its way soon!! Good luck with the TWW!!!

@carebear: Good luck with the TWW!! FX'd for you!!

ASF: CD12. Just waiting for my peak reading on my monitor! Been Bd'ing as much as possible.

@deborah: What is the update?? BFP??

Wishing all you ladies a very Merry Christmas and lots of baby dust!!!

10 years ago

Thank You!!!!!

*MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL*

*BABY DUST*

10 years ago

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I am 11 dpo and got 2 faint pos on blue dye test. I'm not sure yet, but hopeful, going to get another test before I leave town this afternoon for the week.[baby_dust] [cheer]

User Image

10 years ago

I want to give up...Took test on Friday DPO11 and it was negative. Saturday started spotting, then bled all over the bed Saturday night, Sunday during the day brown spotting, and Sunday nothing. Today NOTHING!!! I was due for AF yesterday. I don't know anymore and it is really upsetting me as to not knowing what my body is doing. I am ovulating...WHY am I not getting pregnant!?!?![gasp] [unsure] [cry]

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Alorance- I feel your pain...how long have you been trying. Do you mind me asking your age? I am 11-13 dpo and due to start my period tomorrow. I dont feel any signs of it coming and had a few days of faint pos hpt. Then today neg. Hpt....I have no idea either...Im just going to wait and see the next few days. Im praying for you all. I always take baby aspirin and progest oil after ovulation. It helped with my first TR baby. Let me know if I can help in any way.[baby_dust] [hug]

User Image

10 years ago

Hi All,
This forum is just the one I have been looking for.... My story very quickly is 4 gorgeous children 13,8,6,4 and my TT during my last c-section. Divorced and now met the love of my life who has no children TR in October 9th and currently in my 3rd cycle of TTC and on 3DPO... If I do not fall pregnant this cycle my surgeon will check my tubes to check they are open after the healing process... my fingers crossed to all the ladies TTC xxx

10 years ago

Welcome kelburgess! Im 12-14 dpo and out if tests...out of town and no stores open so im freaking out!!!! 2 days ago had fsint positives..... officially 1 day late on cycle. This would be TR baby #2. Praying for you!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Swimmom,
Wow that is so encouraging to hear #2 after your TR.... No tests omg I would be freaking out to lol keep me posted xx

10 years ago

@swimmom - I am 29 and I have been trying since June 2013 but actively trying since Sept 2013. Still nothing. Doctors say everything looks like...I just don't get it. I would love to take aspirin and progesterone oil but I am allergic to ASA (aspirin) and They (doctors) don't want me to take any progesterone until the baby sticks.

I just really need other options because I Can't do IVF and I can't start IUI treatments until I have been trying for a year.

Just losing hope!

Hoping you have a sticky one and WELCOME Kelburgess!

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo