Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 593 Replies | Last Page

Tschulze I am praying this for you right now ,

Lord, thank you for your hand over Tschulze and her husband trip to Italy and allowing them to get away. We don't need to tell you that things may not be as safe as I, my parents, or loved ones would like, so I ask that you lay your protection over them on this trip. I ask that your will be done as they head out on our travels and away from home.

Please, Lord, direct their steps and provide them peace throughout this trip. Let those they encounter on their trip be blessed by there words that come from your. Let their hands be filled with your work, and be filled with your grace and kind words for others. May they be a light unto those around them as they go away from home.

Thank, you, Lord, for your blessings over their travel to Italy. In your Holy Name. Amen.

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

DETECTING OVULATION

To conceive, you must have intercourse during your fertile time. You are most fertile a few days prior to ovulation and up to 24 hours after ovulation. Although Sperm can live up to six days in fertile quality cervical fluid, it typically only lives about three days. The ovum can live up to 24 hours but typically only lives up to 6-12 hours.

Timing Intercourse It is important to time intercourse at least 12 hours before ovulation. Sperm usually reach the fallopian tube and the egg within minutes after intercourse however, sperm need about 12 hours in your uterus before they can fertilize the egg in a special process called capacitation. This is the maturation process within the female reproductive tract by which spermatozoa become capable of fertilization. That's why the best time to make love is the day before and the day of ovulation

If you are trying to avoid pregnancy, then you should not have intercourse 6 days before or 24 hours after your ovulate. If you are trying to conceive, you are most likely to get pregnant 3 days prior to ovulation and up to 6 hours after.

The most effective method of pinpointing ovulation is tracking your cervical mucus, basal temperature and cervical position.

Ovulation Symptoms About one-fifth of women actually feel ovulatory activity, which can range from mild achiness (before ovulation) to twinges of pain ~mittelschmerz,~(after the egg is released) and cramping (post ovulation) .

Some women also experience: Nausea Moodiness Sore breasts and/or nipples from the surge of estrogen right before ovulation. Some woman have spotting when they ovulation from the egg breaking through.

User Image User Image

Hey Ladies! How was your day? I am soooo happy it's the weekend!!!!! I was sooo busy at work today I totally forgot about ttc! HA ha not really!!!!! It has been good to be busy though.

Pray for me too Laquana as I will be going a mission trip leaving tuesday!

I have followed the instructions and have been using progestelle in the morning and evening. I for sure the day before, during, and after O........so I'm good to go! Feeling my blessing already!

Have a blessed weekend! and I will check in with yall...xoxoxo

User Image

12 years ago

Swimmom I am going to Pray for you right now:

Father, in the name of Your Son, Jesus, and based on faith in Your word. We agree and ask for Divine intervention, upon we who agree as Swimmom and any one else that is leaving on this mission trip with her..We pray that You would give Your Angels charge over them according to Psalm 91: To bear us up and lead us safely, to keep us thru out the journey and to bring us home safely. And cause them to be a blessing, every where they go..We pray and believe that as we draw close to You. You will draw close to us! Help them yield their hearts and beings, not just today but every day, and abide near You in heart, thought, and actions, all the days of our lives..For that is the place of Divine safety..Let their hands be filled with your work, and be filled with your grace and kind words for others. May they be a light unto those around them as they go away from home and their return back home.

In Jesus name we pray and in faith we believe we receive and so we Thank You Amen

Now,Beloved of God, just receive the peace of God that He wants you to have..If you recall the first message the Angels spoke at the time of Jesus birth was,and Peace On Earth,Good Will Toward Man,His will is still good toward us ..God Bless, sis and Happy and Safe Travels!!

I am also in agreement with you on getting your

User Image User Image

Good afternoon ladies,

Well I have been testing and I am not ovulating yet IDK but I believe it might have something to do with the Soy pills I am taking. When I did some more research it does say it might delay Ovulation timing or just might wipe it out for that cycle also. My CM is now sticky and like creamish/yellow in color. This is so not the business right now for me. I was due to Ovulate today as well. I guess I will have to keep until something shows up. Right now I'm just at stage because I don't want this to be the case, I don't mind it being off a couple of days but Not to ovulate is cycle OMG I will be .

Please for me and getting this ovulation asap.

As you you guys I hope everything is okay and I will be checking in on you guys later. Oh yea I'm taking those Soy pills back to GNC and getting my money back TODAY!!!

User Image User Image

ok no more soy pills for you!!!!! What cycle day are you on? Ovluation is much trickier that I originally thought...I have always taken it for granted...

I am praying for you and interceeding for you. I know last month either I didn't ovulate or I missed it totally because I was only opk once a day. I finally caught it this month as I was doing 3-4 a day! then the day after I got my positive opk I tested negative.!

Keep I am going to again tonight to absolutely make sure! even though I KNOW i must have o'd on Wednesday!

I also believe the prayer and positive declarations help. I am still super excited for this cycle and believing in my miracle!!!!!

for your ovulation

User Image

12 years ago

Oh and I meant to ask you about that little Victorias Secret outfit????? LOL! I'm sure it went well!!!!! You have inspired me to suprise my man the next few days :)

Ok, and I had a similar experience last week when it was raining out and DH was being really really sweet and romantic and I felt something different when he And i like the way you describe it....blessings going in :). I have been visualizing the whole process so I can pray for their journey and pray for implantation and a comfy uterus!

8 more days till i test :)

I would love to be friends with you guys on FaceBook but NOBODY knows we had the reversal, and NOBODY knows we are ttc....So any of that information would have to be kept for this website only. We arent telling anyone until 12 weeks :)

User Image

12 years ago

Facebook under Tracy Bloom

User Image

12 years ago

HEY LADIES, It sees that I've missed so much. I've been really busy here I do have pictures up on my facebook Tiffany Schulze baton Rouge, La. Please check them out.

OK, I think I've ovulated this week. I've been having some lower back and abdomin pains. some left ovary pain My breast aren't hurting so I find that hard to understand I've always had sore breast before my period. I am having lotion, creamy cm today so i am not sure if that is a good sign or not. My cervix was high for two thursday evening friday and saturday morning, for the rest of the time it was mid lower so i believe i did ovulated. I hope you both are getting good sides and maybe this is it for us.

12 years ago

Well good evening ladies,

I'm sorry I have really been MIA and have been really depressed lately. Ever since I believe the last posting when I noticed I still was getting a negative on my OPT kits I really stopped. Omg girls it hit me hard I even stopped nd, and been helping my uncle get the funeral arrangements together for my aunt. I've been having worst back pain than ever before that now the doctors put me on oxycotin, morphine, some pain patch, and steroids. I'm just really depressed right now, I have even been looking at myself and just seeing an ugly person which I know isnt correct but I'm really starting to believe it. I've been in the bed the last three days because I really cant move much without pain. I know they are looking into me having back surgery but I just can't go down that route. They talked about it three yrs ago but i was healed enough to were I didnt need it, but im just in prayer right now. I know you ladies are at a Shock right now but i am too. I will keep in touch as much as possible, I know I can be on here but I'm not really trying to make an effort since I'm not trying right now. Ladies please pray for me please. I love u all so much and yes I am thankful for u ladies.

I also hope everyone had a great trip. Please keep me updated and keep trying to get your BFP!!!! I will try sooner than later if it hasn't happened already.

I'm on Facebook under Laquana Mires-White
Also nobody knows about ne getting my Tubal Reversal done nor TTC...LOL...they won't know until I'm Atleast 12-16 weeks...Lol

Love u guys and please pray

User Image User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo