Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 593 Replies | Last Page

Hey Tschulze I'm doing fine enjoying my fertile week! Lol praying for a sticky bean! Glad to finally hear from you!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey everyone! So happy for those who got there thats excellent. Im two days past ovulation so the waiting game begins. I actually used the ov watch this time which game me my four fertile days before actual ovulation which was great so we did BD everyday on these days and ovulation day and one after, heres hoping this is our month! Im preying! Good luck to all of you

11 years ago

I am a little confused. I took my clomid 5-9 and they did a blood test to see if I ovulated a few days after. I thought you would know until cycle 20 or 21. The doctor said I didn't ovulate, but last week I have the most horrible ovary pain. I couldn't walk. Could I have ovulated and the doctor tested to soon? They want to bump me up to 100mg this coming month. OH the nurse said call us if and when you start or get a positive . OK I am confused again. If I didn't ovulate why would I get a . My ovaries hurt for three days. The worst was last Wednesday but it started to feel better as the days go by. Also they don't check to see I get mature follictis on day 21 either. I think if I start I am going to request that test. What do you girls think?

11 years ago

well ladies the doctor was wrong. I did ovulate. my progesterone was 37.62 they said that its the highest Ive had, YAY!!. I had 3 follicles and one ruptured, so I am for a . I am having ovary pains. I can't remember if ive had them before. If this isn't a sticky bean, then I will be scheduling my HSG test. I told my husband that I really just want to know, because I hate spending the money and then comes to find out later that they were. Wish me luck!!!

11 years ago

Fingers crossed baby dust to you, I'm out another cycle that witch showed her face today!

User Image

11 years ago

If I dont get my this cycle. I am going for my HSG. Wish everyone luck!!!

11 years ago

Well have my HSG test done today. The results were I have right tube blocked completely and the left open. to all that got a Im hoping I will get my soon!!

11 years ago

Just started my ttw ugh good luck honey boo boos

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks girl. Good luck to you too. I heard positive things about having the hsg. Im glad I did it just so I would know what is wrong. Now my doctor and I will know what we need to do.

11 years ago

How are all my ladies doing I'm sending a wave of baby dust to all of you, smooches Robin

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo