Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 593 Replies | Last Page

Hi, I'm new to this, I had my tubal reversal done on 23rd January 2014 I was told it was a success and they managed to fix both tubes both of which were a good length. I started ttc a week after the op as I was ovulating, I managed to fall pregnant immediately but it ended in a chemical pregnancy, next cycle I fell pregnant again and this ended in a miscarriage at 4 weeks 2 days. I am now on my 3rd cycle ttc and im currently 6dpo and again I think im pregnant as I had a positive test yesterday even though its very early it was quite a strong positive, I'm now worried this one may be ectopic where I got a very early + hoping Im wrong and hoping this little bean will stick. Not sure why I am having problems keeping them in I know its nothing to do with my operation. If I miscarry again this month I will go to the doctors for some further testing to see if there is a problem with me or my hubby. Baby dust to all of you and I hope you get your BFP soon. I feel like im on an emotional rollercoaster getting excited each month then I get the big disappointment, but I will keep going till I get my sticky bean.

10 years ago

Welcome to the group! Sorry for your losses. Fingers crossed for a sticky little blip.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Welcome Koudez to our group. I'm sorry for your loss as well. It is a definite positive that you are falling pregnant. Try to focus on that positive and hopefully you will have successful pregnancy as a result. Maybe it might be worth looking into getting some more advice on why you keep miscarrying. How are you going this cycle? Anymore positive tests? I hope you are well.

Hi Cam,

Checking in again girlfriendâ?¦. how is your cycle going? Where are you at??

I'm good, currently CD14 so pretty sure I'm feeling O pains as we speak�� Let's hope for a BFP tho cycle for all.

xx

Kel

10 years ago

Cam- How are you? Any good news? Sorry I haven't been on here to see how you are doing. Trying to focus on my body without stressing. I am 8DPO and hanging in there....8 more days to go.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Hey Kel and Alorance I'm going ok I'm ntnp just going with the flow I'm currently CD 9. I'm doing great in school this term is over May 5 please keep checking over here I miss you guys.

User Image

10 years ago

Cam - Great to hear about school! I promise to make more stops here. I am having cramps and headaches that tend to go away when cramps do...8 DPO so I guess we will wait and see.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Alorance I'm keeping everything crossed for you.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

It has been awhile. I suppose the FB is a bit easier for me seeing as how I am on FB all the time Still working on things. HSG at the beginning of April showed that my left tube is blocked. Starting CD1 today. One more natural cycle and then Dr. wants to try Clomid for a few cycles. Hubs and I are taking Fertilaid and a few other vitamins this cycle and I will BBT this cycle also.

Had a fertility reading done and they predicted that my left tube was blocked!!! Also said that hubs might have a low sperm count but our doctor never told us that when he went in for analysis before we even had the reversal done. She also predicted that FSH, Prolactin and all my other levels are great and ovaries are healthy. Prediction was to conceive, find out we are expecting or give birth in May!

Hope everyone is well!!!!!

10 years ago

Hey Cam. I just wanted to let you know that I got a BFP this morning. I will keep you up to date on everything. I go Monday for testing. Talk to you soon. Hope you are having a great day. How are you feeling?

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Hi Cam,

I'm so glad school is going well for you this term. Positive onwards and upwards I say!!! Not much to report on here, I really thought this cycle I was pregnant but NO! only my body being a biatch again..... We have decided to stop and wait until after the wedding to try TTC again.......On the exciting news YAY Alorance!!!!! a BFP for our group........

xxxx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo