Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 593 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies, I'm new on this site, I'm 34yrs had my TR on 03/30/12, my husband & I are on our 2nd cycle TTC, i was very sad when AF showed this mo. this will be my 3rd but his 1st child, I have DS12yr& DD9 yrs. Today is my O day we've have BD daily all week, hoping & praying this will be our month FX, baby dust to everyone.

11 years ago

Welcome ttcrc! I am 10 dpo and got a super faint positive yesterday but a negative today.......i only have one test left so Im going to try to make iy till wed. To test again! Praying for you.....xoxoxoxo

User Image

11 years ago

update: took 3 frer today all neg.
hope you all have better news

User Image

11 years ago

Swimmom I am so sorry to here that.

This is what is going on with me. As of right now, I haven't had a period sense April 3rd that was a normal 5 cycle. May 6 I had some spotting and one day bleeding and then again spotting 3 days. My doctor said it might have been my period but she wasn't sure. Last week something weird Ive noticed with my CM. It was alot but it was like rubber/jelly type. I don't understand. I would hold its shape never had this before. I called my doctor yesterday to see if she can give me something to help start my period. I am trying not to stress, but its hard not too. I wonder if I will be able to have a baby. Has anyone had this time of CM before is this normal.

11 years ago

I havent had that type of cm before....I am curious what your dr. has to say. I am about ready to go in for some testing....AF due Friday....13 dpo and I have been having weird twinges and feelings, but no symptoms other than coming. I am praying for a miracle! May has been a month of miracles for us in other way! someone gave us a money gift, and my dh got a new job!
Praying for you all...tshultze, keep in touch with what the dr. has to say!

User Image

11 years ago

Swimmom that is wonderful. I am so happy for you guys. I am hoping that you will get a I will be for you.

Well I spoken to my doctor about the cm and she said its normal that it wasn't any infections are anything. I told her that I've never had that before. Also, hasn't came yet so they started me on provera and then when I start the first day they are going to see and make sure my ovaries are ok. AND then I will start on Fertility Supplements. Swimmom I wish you lived here this doctor that I've found she is wonderful. The first doctor that wants to help me get pregnant. I think you should go talk to your doctor to see what is wrong and why it is taking so long. That is what I did. I told them I am ready now, I dont' want to wait. lol

SOON WE WILL BOTH HAVE A

11 years ago

Tshultze. ...where do you live? I forgot....i do need a good Dr who wants to help me! Im so glad you have someone helping you....i am so ready for us to get our bfps. Praying for you all The way!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

I forgot to tell you af showed on Saturday........I've been crying for 3 days.......Dr wants to do fsh test i want a hsg to make sure everything is open

User Image

11 years ago

Swimmom I live in Baton Rouge Louisiana, Just start talking to the women doctors and see which one is willing to help you. I had one that didnt' even want to explain things to me nor call me back. So I went to another doctor. OH she is young.

11 years ago

Hi ladies Is due tomorrow , POAS on Sat. She doesn't show, Wierd thing is cm continues usually it stops few days b4 Not sure what to think of it. I will wait & see if she comes tomorrow if not I will test sat. Morning 4 a

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo