Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 593 Replies | Last Page

@Kelburgess -

I had my TR in May 2013 and I have a 7 and 5 year old and my hubs has a 8.5 and 5 year old...we have no kids together and I always wanted more but after my 5 year was born I had my TT. When we got together 4 years ago the hubs agreed that we could have a baby together and finally got through all the red tape and had a TR. So, I know where you stand! I was cleared after healing to actively try for a baby on the day you had your surgery.
[baby_dust]

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Hi All,

Swimmom any more tests yet??? If you tested again the line should be darker I hope!!

Alorance- I'm sorry you are having a hard time at the moment. Give it some more time before losing hope xx

I'm currently 6DPO and have 7 days til AF starts. Not feeling much really bug also not symptom watching too much because it conned me last month and then 2 days early she showed her nasty face :-( we will see what happens.

Keep your chin up ladies fingers crossed it's your month x

10 years ago

@Kelburgess: We are pretty close to when we had our reversal done. Mine was done Sept 13, 2013. This our 3rd cycle TTC and I am currently sitting at 6 dpo according to fertility friend. Had a huge spike today - higher than any of my temps in previous cycles. CBFM never picked up a peak so either I missed it or I didn't ovulate but according to temps I ovulated.
Going to try natural ways to help increase EWCM as I don't seem to get any and the preseed hasn't helped us yet.

@swimmon: we are all patiently waiting to hear about your progress! FX'd for you and DH.

I did have a dream last night about HPT! There was about 10 different lines on the test.....weird!!!!

3 more cycles of TTC and then it is back to see my OB.

10 years ago

@Kelburgess - I talked to my regular doctor yesterday and has left a note for them to contact me but I am thinking of just contacting them myself on Monday and making an appointment because I should have had some signs by now by what my doctor said.

As for losing hope it is just hard to stay positive and I was making myself sick when DPO's got closer and closer to AF. So, now I am CD 7 and waiting for CD 10 thru CD 16...Gonna be BDing my life away...LOL

@swimmom - How are you doing? Are you gonna give us good news?

@DevLanCayBeth - Why are they giving you only 3 more cycles before going back?

@ everyone - what are treatments of your choice if you have to choose one. I will be doing IUI for sure if I don't conceive by August, but other than that, what other treatments are possible to try to help seeing I am ovulating with no problem?

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Hi DevLanCayBeth, wow our TR is pretty close... fingers crossed lovely lady for a BFP this cycle.

Alorance- I can appreciate your let down month after month I really feel for you. Making yourself sick doesn't sound good at all for you. I hope you can get some options quicker. Why won't they allow you to try other options earlier than 1 year of trying?? That's frustrating as hell....

Swimmon_ we are waiting for some great news here?? Are you MIA!!!

As for choices next if this doesn't happen.. probably IUI because it's considerably cheaper than IVF...

7DPO with 6 days til AF....

10 years ago

@Kelburgess - All my medical treatment is done through the VA so everything takes for ever and they done do IVF so it is never an option unless my hubs gets WAY better insurance. Right now I only have emergency care insurance through his because if something bad was to happen I can't always make it to the VA ER.

As for waiting for so long, the VA says they will pay for the IUI treatments but only after a year of trying and without success of conceiving(this is where the gray line is). If I conceive once, no matter if it results in a MC they make the year start over. Which doesn't make sense to me because if they pay for my TR why won't they pay for IVF....it is only a little more expensive.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Hi Alorance,

Is the VA (veteran affairs)?? Sorry I'm in OZ so wasn't sure so I googled it. Do they paid for your reversal?? Wow that's great but also very frustrating if you have to wait 1 year for other options.. It must be so hard for you every month because you don't have any options but to wait :-(

10 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Just popping in to see how everyone is doing. I had my TR 5/12 with 3 mc and a tubal pregnancy with tube removal on my left side. Both tubes showed open after my surgery but the LT one ended up blocked and caused my ectopic. I am now almost 20 weeks pregnant with a little girl! I just wanted to say to everyone, DONT GIVE UP! There are a lot of ups and downs and we had our share of downs but we made it, and with only one tube! Stay positive and RELAX. I know everyone says it and it's hard to live by, but once we relaxed and stopped "trying" so hard, we got our little miracle.

Good luck and baby dust to all!

10 years ago

@Kelburgess - Yup VA = Veteran Affairs. I have to call them tomorrow. My Doctor says there can be something else I can do and I can get another HsG done to make sure everything is fine there. I know the DH is fine with his plumbing so it is something with me.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Hi Angel,

I have read all your posts ups and downs and it's so exciting to hear your little girl is 20 weeks... My god that is beyond exciting and gives me hope for sure. Keep us posted on your little bump xx

Alorance- oh great so you will be looking at another HSG to check?? I'm wondering if that's what my OB will suggest at the end of January if I don't conceive this cycle. I'm currently 8DPO with 5 days til AF..

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo