Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 593 Replies | Last Page

Alorance don't feel that way love you would cheer us on either way. Sooo Cher up and keep praying for us

User Image

10 years ago

6 weeks and miscarriage. best of luck to you ladies.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

I wish y'all the best...I just have to deal with this. It is just so hard because my sister gave birth today and I lost my miracle today...I don't understand nor do I want to. I want to stop hurting in every way! I forgot about this pain...I never wanted to endure it again and I am having to now.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Alorance omg I'm so sorry to hear this. There's nothing I can say to make you feel better or take away the pain.I'll keep you in my prayers love. Again I'm so sorry.

User Image

10 years ago

@alorance: I am so sorry hun!! My thoughts are with you darling. I am here for you. You know where to find me if you need to talk.

AFM: just waiting for AF to finish up. No OPK's this month. Just going to see what life has planned for us.

Take care ladies.

10 years ago

Alorance- I'm so terribly sorry you have to go through this. my heart is breaking for you. Give yourself time to heal and don't give up lovely lady. we are all here for you xxx

10 years ago

@DevLanCayBeth - How are you doing? How is the DH? How is the cycle going?

@Camasia - How are you feeling? The witch leave your side yet?

@Kelburgess - How are you feeling? Has AF left and trying begun again?

@All of you - Thank you for your kind words. I know you all mean well but no more sorry's please. I am still having a hard time. Every time I go to the bathroom I am reminded that my baby is gone. I am still cramping a LOT and that is to be expected but damn I wish it would stop. I understand why they want you to be on bedrest so to speak after a miscarriage though....I was going stir crazy today with being stuck in the house since Friday and we got out and about and I started hurting more. Doing better but still in pain.

AFM - As for what DH and I have discussed when I was wanting to talk about things in little spurts. We have agreed that if in one year we have not conceived or have had another miscarriage (praying that it ain't gonna be this) that we will be done. I will go back on birth control and/or I will get my tubal done again. I am not strong enough for this heart ache anymore. I thought I was.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Hey ladies! I want updates please!

AFM - I go to the doctor on Tuesday to find out what our next move is to produce a healthy and growing baby next go round! Looking forward to finding out what I can do or what they can do. This is my final weekend of drinking because I am giving up EVERY THING bad for me so we have a chance! I still have good and bad days but that is expected and no matter what the DH is making days go easy.

Miss talking to y'all! UPDATE please!

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Alorance I'm doing ok I'm on cd 12 we are moving in two weeks sooo I'm excited about that I hope and pray the l that this cycle is it if not on to the next one lol

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies!!! Glad to see this group is still active!

@alorance: I was thinking about you the other day. Hope you are doing okay dispite the heart ache that you had to endure. I guess in one positive way - you know that you are able to conceive and that your tubes are open. I hope the doctor can give you some answers in regards to how to go about things for the future cycles.

@Cam: good luck darling. I am on CD14. Not doing to much monitoring other than temps and CP and CM. Praying that this is your cycle.

AFM: CD 14. Just taking it easy and waiting to see what life has planned for us. DH and I just registered for the Spartan Race in August so I am back hitting the gym and training to get my strength built up. I haven't stepped foot in the gym since my TR in Sept. Time to train, start back on my meal plan and get moving. My friends say that once I get addicted to training again this will be when I get a BFP. I can't wait around forever for the BFP and I used this as my excuse to not return to the gym. So we will see what the next few months has in store for us.

Take care ladies!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo