Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 593 Replies | Last Page

Ok ladies I came back 2 days earlier than I expected too. 3 days ago on cd 9 my husband says let's Bd soooo for the heck of it I did a opk and it was extremely dark. Wow super early right....so the next two days I do it again super positive. Then I start Internet searching to see if that's possible and someone suggested that I take pg test. Im wondering why should I do that I got my af 4days late and it lasted 5 days as usual. Anyways what the heck I did a pregnancy test and it was BFP I'm thinking to my self NOOOOOOOO way. So I get dh up and go to walgreens make him sit in the car get a first response I go to the bathroom in within seconds BFP again. I'm so nervous!

User Image

11 years ago

When you are pregnant, while an OPK is NOT a substitute for an POAS/EPT it will show a positive. This is because on the molecular level, the hormones lutein (what OPK test for) and HCg (what POAS test for) are essentially the same. Generally speaking the POAS is more sensitive, but even a faint positive on the POAS will show as a positive on an OPK.

Go read this: http://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

Congratulations, btw....I think you have got your BFP!!

My prayers, His promises. Psalm 91:1-He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Psalm 113:9-He gives the childless woman a family, making her a happy mother. Praise the LORD!

11 years ago

Yes Cate I took two pregnancy tests and got BFP on both I'm going to the dr tomorrow. Thanks

User Image

11 years ago

Well hcg was 286 but I'm having abdomen pain I had a fever of 101.7. Went to a urgent care clinic they didnt know what was wrong. Then I went home went to the bathroom and was spotting. We then went to the er, where they confirmed with blood sample but they were concerned about the numbers. I insisted on an ultrasound because of the pain they said they could not locate the gestational sac and it's possible an ectopic pregnancy. I go back in two days to recheck levels and to repeat ultrasound. I'm still having slight brownish blood and abdomen pain. But I don't have to wear a pad only when I wipe. I have prepared myself mentally for the worst but expecting the best.

User Image

11 years ago

Oh honey...praying for you! I am sorry to hear this, will be praying for the best possible outcome.

My prayers, His promises. Psalm 91:1-He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Psalm 113:9-He gives the childless woman a family, making her a happy mother. Praise the LORD!

11 years ago

My numbers went from 286 to 483 buttttt the dr says it's in my tubes. Soooooo surgery is scheduled for early am I'm being admitted now. I'm okkk I cried and cried but now I'm just ready to get better to try again later. I'll still faithful I'm not gonna let this bring me down. God is still number one!!

User Image

11 years ago

Oh sweetheart, I am so sorry. My heart hurts for you...I will keep praying. Truly, sorry for you in this time. <3

11 years ago

Thanks Cate <3

User Image

11 years ago

how are you doing? I wish I had words to give you to help but I know there aren't any. I prayed for you last night and first thing this morning when I woke up. Keep your chin up, you are a daughter of THE King. I freshly ran across this verse again in my quiet time last night and its a wonderful promise from Him: He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the LORD. Psalm 113:9 We WILL get there....

11 years ago

Hi, everyone. I am new to this site. I have my tubal reversal scheduled for March 22, 2013. I'm so nervous. Can anyone share their experiences as well as any advise? I will be TTC in June

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo