Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 593 Replies | Last Page

Sorry Cam. That sucks!

WB Jewels!

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@jewels: Welcome back!!! Our little group got really small for awhile! Glad to have you back

@Cam: sorry about AF. Is your LP consistently getting shorter?

@Alorance: how is the sick pooch?

AFM: CD24. Just waiting. Nothing to report :(

10 years ago

That's what it seems like dev

User Image

10 years ago

@Devlan - I got her fever down but she is still not feeling well...always sleeping and not playing at all. I feel bad for her! Right now I am just aggravated beyond words! My Date Night has been ruined now. No babysitter, so no Date Night. Next weekend was have all 4 kids and the following weekends hubs will be gone. I wanted AF to show and now I am not sure I want it too or not seeing the hubs is gonna be gone so long and in return no baby making will happen...
Enough with my bitchin' how are you?

@Cam - have you thought about going to the doctor and getting levels checked? Certain levels cause for LP's to go short and that can disrupt the baby sticking and developing.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

hi girls.. been reading this for a while.. but thought I would pop in if you all don't mind. I had my TR back in Jan 2012.. little over 2 years ago.. I was 28 at the time.. I had no luck until October 2013, but lost the baby at almost 7 weeks. Never went to check on my tubes, but as very sad as this was.. it gave me hope that we could conceive. Since have tried a variety of things.. nothing has worked.. Anyways.. Just went and did an IUI in hopes that would help.. was interesting because dh's counts were off the charts...which means it's me.. probably my tubes.. going to try this a bit longer, maybe go on clomid...your stories give me hope, and I pray we all get our special miracles..

10 years ago

@Cam: Hope things smarten up for you! That seems like a pretty short LP.

@jewels: Hope you get some answers soon. It must be frustrating.

@tubal: Welcome back!!!! Hope the IUI works for you!!! Keep us posted. That is a route that DH will take if we have not conceived in the next year.

@alorance: Hope your furbaby feels better soon !!!

AFM. Still waiting. AF due in 2 days. Temp went from 98.3 to 98.6 this morning. Not reading into it too much though. All my other charts had temps starting to drop by now. Guess I will just hold out

Take care my lovelies!!!

10 years ago

Just checked CP and it is very high. Could barely reach it! Yesterday was very low....

10 years ago

wow Devlan! that all sounds really promising! fxed for you! When are you going to test? I struggle with checking my cp.. but i'm always afraid I will hurt myself lol Thanks for the warm welcome.. I'll def let you guys know how it goes. I'm not too hopeful.. but a little :)

10 years ago

Well ladies pretty sure AF is a comin'! I am okay with it...with the MC a month of healing is worth the wait...will end up being 2 months of waiting but what can you do when you OV and the hubby is out of town.

@Jewels - Hope you get some answers like Dev said and you get a BFP soon.

@Cam - still rooting for you. I know AF showed and everything but I think the doctor can fix things and make it better for you.

@Tubal - GOOD LUCK and FXed for the IUI to work...I am hoping we don't have to use that route seeing I know it is possible for us to get pregnant without it.

@Kel - Hope you are doing well. I am taking a break from FB for a little bit so please don't delete me okay. I will be back after I am done with my school term.

@Dev - I am still hoping you are gonna get that positive and that today was just too early! Like I told Kel I deactivated my FB until I am done with my school term. Only a few more weeks. I think it will help. Don't delete me...I will be back...LOL

WISHING LUCK TO ALL YOU LADIES!!

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@tubal: I tested this morning and it was BFN. Maybe getting my hopes up for no reason. Not feeling the hottest today and maybe that is why the temp rise. Also CM is very creamy so I think AF is on her way. If I still have high temps tomorrow I will test on Monday as that is when AF is due.

@alorance: I will miss you!!!! But will be glad when you come back to FB. Keep us updated on CTP.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo