Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 593 Replies | Last Page

@DevLanCayBeth - I started my luteal phase yesterday. OV day is between Tomorrow and Saturday. Hubs and I BD yesterday and today will skip tomorrow and do Friday and Saturday.

Got an appointment for FEB. 4th and will most likely be on AF when I see the doctor again. Just counting the days. I figure if I stop obsessing maybe it will happen. So fingers crossed.

You are right, you are never out until the witch shows! Wishing you luck!

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@Kelburgess - DevLanCayBeth is right. You aren't out yet. I am still fingers crossed for you both.

Here is my email for you both.

alorance0407@gmail.com

WHEN we become PG, I hope we all stay in contact. We are definitely a special crowd.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Hey ladies I've been watching you all from afar. I'm Robin I was part of this forum when it first started I had my TR 6/12/12 and my first bfp 1/29/13 which resulted in ep. I lost my left tube and babe. God has healed my heart and I know that my next bfp is coming soon.this month I did not do anything such as opk temping or checking my cm I just went with the flow I actually bd more this cycle than any other....go figure! I just enjoyed my dh. I'm currently on cd 23 out 25/26. So either I'll be going on to the next cycle or a BFP. I'm praying for the ladies on here WE are special we are the women of second chances.

User Image

10 years ago

@Camasia - First sorry for your loss and I am glad God has let you heal. Praying you have a sticky bean. Keep us up to date and you are right WE are all special and lucky to have a second chance.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

No problem alorance!

User Image

10 years ago

@Cam: I love your attitude and faith. You are an inspiration to us! Fingers crossed for you!!!

@alorance: Hope this will be your month!!!

@Kelburgess: Keep us posted

AFM: AF showed right on time. I try to look at it as my body preparing itself for the BFP in the future. Doing a few things this cycle to increase EWCM and DH and I plan to BD every second night as soon as AF has left. Hoping this will be our month. It would be a great wedding gift to get a BFP right before we say our vows. We are getting marries Feb 1 and CD 28 is Feb 3 so if we are blessed this cycle I should be able to get a BFP before I walk down the aisle. I will be sure to test on our wedding day to ensure that a glass of wine during toasts is allowed or out of the question.

Thanks for the all the support ladies.

10 years ago

@ DevLanCayBeth- how exciting your getting married....We have just booked our wedding venue for November and I finally feel I can get excited... Good luck this cycle I really hope this one is your cycle.xx

@Camasia- You are an inspiration for sure and I'm sure you will get your BFP and I really hope this is your cycle.

@Alorance- How are you feeling? You have been on my mind..

No news for me...12DPO and yet again another BFN and AF due 1 day.. I have no signs of anything yet which is weird, maybe I'll just skip a cycle who knows??

More excitingly me and DH have booked our wedding venue and it finally feels like I can start to get excited....I have given myself permission to be excited......
Baby dust to all of us......

10 years ago

Thanks ladies. I give God all the glory. I'm praying for us. If not this cycle for me then probably the next month or the next month. A delayed promise is not a denied promise. I have a prayer for us.

User Image

10 years ago

I thank you Father that Jesus has borne all my sickness and diseases and carried all my pains away so by His stripes I am healed and made whole! Therefore, in Jesus name ..... I bind Satan's power and hold over our wombs and our bodies. I command ALL forms of sickness and disease to be removed. I command infertility and the curse of barrenness to be removed in Jesus name!I profess according to the Word of God that .... I have a blessed, prosperous, healthy and FRUITFUL womb!! I command health into our bodies and I say "Body in Jesus name you are to conceive and be pregnant!! Every part of you is to come in line with the Word of GOD. You will function efficiently, the way you were created to be: fearfully and wonderfully made." I also pray for good solid attachment of my baby to the uterine wall, and then for my baby to grow perfectly, be nourished, and protected for the full nine months. I plead the blood of Jesus as a hedge of protection around the womb, protecting my baby from all harm. I declare this in Jesus name as the Word says: ask whatever you wish in Jesus name and it will be done! I give you all the glory for my healing and for my baby. Let it be done to me according to your Word!!I confess Jesus Christ as Lord of my life and I receive the power of God that is the fullness of my Salvation I thank you Lord that by Jesus stripes I have been healed! Therefore, I bind Satan's power over my body and I resist sickness, disease and pain, in Jesus name! You are to loose your hold on my body and life forever. Jesus bore my sickness, disease and pain in my place so I can be set free. I am redeemed from the curse of the law. I am redeemed from miscarriage I am redeemed from barrenness Therefore I command my body in Jesus name to come in line with the Word of God and to behave healed. You are to function the way God created you to: perfectly and efficiently because you are fear-fully and wonderfully made. I proclaim my freedom and redemption today and I pronounce in Jesus name that I am made whole.In Jesus name, Amen!

User Image

10 years ago

@Kelburgess - I am doing okay. I don't think it is going to be my month though. My stress level is so high. I have been praying and hoping things wouldn't go the way they are but of course my faith is tested yet again.

DH was in the hospital on Friday. Wednesday went in for an ultrasound, was told to see a surgeon so he did that today. Will be having surgery on Monday. This is all stemming from him having a Gallbladder Attack due to a Galstone the size of an inch in diameter which is HUGE as the surgeon says. He is surprised my DH hasn't had surgery before now.

Plus this is the last week for these classes I am taking for my BA in Business Management and one of my professors says he is gonna fail me because I canNOT make up last weeks work. So stressed beyond belief. Matter a fact I am fighting back tears right now.

I am trying my best to stay positive. We got to BD Tuesday and Wednesday...maybe his little swimmers are good enough to work because if I don't get to tomorrow there won't be a chance to do it again for 3 weeks.

Anyways, enough about my horrible stress. The only awesomeness about him having to have surgery is that seeing it is his VERY first time being put to sleep he is nervous and wants to cuddle constantly and I miss his touch seeing he is in law enforcement, he is distant most days because of stupid people. haha

@ DevLanCayBeth - Congrats on the wedding!! I am planning my "wedding" seeing I am already married so we have a ceremony for family and "real" friends (the ones who has supported us these last 4 years). It is April 2015 for our 4th anniversary and 5th year being together). Also your wedding is 2 days before my baby turns 7 years old. :(

@ ALL - I don't remember if I told y'all yet but I go to the doctor to see my OB on February 4th. We will discuss EVERYTHING! What my options are, the next steps, and getting ALL test possible done.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo