Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 593 Replies | Last Page

hi Chinababy- welcome...i had my TR last year at 43 yrs old. My son will be born and Im 44 now. Hope your dreams come true...i know its possible!

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you so much and congrat to you, how long have you been ttc, myself its been 3months now and the first month on Clomid my doctor wanted to give me a boost, but right now am 6 dpo

countdowntopregnancy

10 years ago

I had my TR March 2012....we started ttc May 2012. I got pg in August but lost it in sept. Then got pg again in October 2012.and I'm due with a baby boy in July! So we were ttc for about 5 months after TR...it seemed like it took forever but it really didn't take long. I took DHEA supplements and then baby aspirin after ovulation. I was addicted to hpt's starting about 7 dpo. I will be praying for you!

User Image

10 years ago

It's so great to have someone that knows what you're going through, now i don't have to feel out of place.

countdowntopregnancy

10 years ago

Hey China I had my TR 6/12/12 I'm in my fertile week sooooo praying for my miracle. I became pregnant 1/29/13 but it was ectopic. God had different plans. We are here for you love!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies, I had TR on 3/30/12 & got my BFP in Aug.2012, had my baby boy 4/13 but after my c-section the Dr. Informed my husband &I that they were really surprised I conceived because my tubes were barely being held together. So with my story I hope you give you a little hope, I know at times it feels like its not going to happen but keep faith its possible. i will continue to pray for you

10 years ago

I want to thank all of you for your stories now I feel so much better to no it is possible and I will pray for all of us the ones that's still ttc and the ones have concieved and I also want to say congrats, ladies I will keep You up to date I will test Saturday fx...lots of baby dust to everyone.

countdowntopregnancy

10 years ago

Thank you swimmom!

Welcome China baby! FX for you!

FX for you too camasia!

AFM- I have been really busy this week, our annual sales meetings. I cannot get to doc for a beta until Friday. I've had 5 days of BFP with no progression for the last 3. I am thinking it could be another chemical.... Trying to keep my hopes up but I am not optimistic. Tests look exactly like they did last time I had a chemical pregnancy.

10 years ago

Good morning angle and Thank you, my fx and I will pray everything is alright, why do you have to wait til next Friday to see the doctor are you having pain ?

countdowntopregnancy

10 years ago

Angel I'm praying for you

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo