Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 593 Replies | Last Page

Awwww Dev! I am gonna be here! I just want to get away from the drama! I wish certain people would allow me to be the adult I am and not punish me for being independent and not wanting to run to them for everything. It is becoming too much and I just cannot take it anymore. Hell, they haven't even called me or the kids and for the most part I do all the calling and it isn't fair. It isn't a one way street, but because I am independent now and nothing goes outside my four walls. Anyways, until tomorrow! Goodnight ladies!!

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@ alorance: thanks for the warm wishes. I wanted to share with you that we too we able to conceive on our own, but only once in two years. I am not taking meds, going all natural and with no insurance I am only paying $291 for everything! (the wash, the counts, and the actual visit where they do the IUI) I figure I can afford that and it increases my odds by about 10-15% :) If it's a route you do decide to go.. I would love to give you any help/advise I can. I plan to do 3 unmedicated cycles, and then possibly try clomid. I ovulate on my own fine, but my RE wants to add targets if it doesn't work. I don't know why having a plan puts me at ease so much more.. but it does.... I went from balling my eyes out each cycle to a positive, okay we will try "this" this month.. It helps! I wish you the best.. hope you come in and chat often! ;)

10 years ago

@Tubal - I come every night to chat and/or whatever...I am on more worried about pregnancy than anything. That is amazing how little it cost you. Where do you live? IUI alone with my insurance cost $14,000, but free to me because of my insurance being through the VA (veteran affairs). The hubs thinks doing the IUI will be too much stress on me but I told him at the end of the year (May 2015) if I haven't gotten pregnant again and it stuck than we were going to try it. I only talk my prenatal and folic acid. I have heart medication because my heart hates me as I told the doctor and I take prilosec for SEVERE heartburn. If having this tubal reversal was already high risk my heart puts me there as well. I only found out about 2 weeks after the reversal that I had to take heart medication. I have been taken prenatals since January of 2013 and Folic acid since Dec 29 the first day of my last cycle and I ended up pregnant that cycle and miscarried on Feb 7, 2014 due to a blighted ovum. So the doctor told me to stay on everything and now just waiting on first AF post miscarriage so I can get back to baby making. Though it is possible that we possibly caught the egg this go because we kinda BDed 3 times while I was OVULATING and didn't know that is was possible, either way I will be happy because I know it is possible and I will wait and watch CP and CM every day until I get that BFP again.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Are you sure you mean IUI? Not IVF? IUI is just when they wash the sperm and insert it in your uterus...Instead of 100 or so sperm.. it's like 10 mil, or in my case 124 mil that get to the tubes. it's generally 1200 with all the meds and ultrasounds, but I am doing it med free.. wow, thats awesome it's covered! I wish mine was.. we are struggling with what to do because of the $$$

10 years ago

Also.. wow with the heart thing.. that must make it tough.. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss btw... I too went though this.. and it was such a hard thing.. but it makes us stronger too..I live in Oregon btw... I hope you are! I hear you are way more fertile after a loss.. I didn't have that luck.. hubby took me to vegas for 3 days after.. and I don't remember most of it lol...

10 years ago

Nope I meant IUI. IVF with my doctors is 16K a round. My insurance through the VA is great but they don't pay for IVF or that is what the hubby and I would have done rather than the Tubal Reversal. My doctor was like mad that she couldn't get them approve the IVF which I rather of done though multiples would likely...I will be happy with one though. I know the hubs count is good...just a matter of catching and development. My tubes are open and working good so that makes me happy...just disappointment things ended the way they did last month...because I was hoping that one of these ladies, if not all would be pregnant with me.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@alorance and tubal: Hi ladies. DH and I are also looking into IUI in the future. We are actually going to talk to our OB in the middle of March about it. IUI in Canada is only around $250.00 whearas IVF is $14,000. If we can't conceive through IUI we will leave it at that. We will try IUI a few times and see where that gets us and see how long my OB will make us wait until we can get on the wait list for IUI.

AFM: CD27. CM is slightly creamy. Not a whole lot there. CP is HFC and temp was still in the 98's this am. I had a mild fever last night and chills and aches so maybe that is why my temp was on the higher end of the 98's yesterday. Seem to be feeling a bit better today. I think AF is on her way though. Just trying not to get my hopes up too much as I do every month and AF always shows on time or early by CD26/27. So I am constantly checking to see if she has shown up. Bit of a sore back today but I can't tell if that is from training or because AF is on here way. I am trying to hold out and not test yet as yesterday was a bummer with a BFN

Chat soon ladies!!

10 years ago

CP is more medium'ish in texture so maybe AF is on her way later today

10 years ago

HPT BFN :(

10 years ago

@Dev - I am sorry! may just be testing early. :( I hate that the witch is tricking you!

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo