Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 437 Replies | Last Page

Hi all how's every one doing

Ttc I'm so sorry it's taking so long for it all to pass I hope now u took the pill it happens as pain free as possible and as quickly as possible so you can move on iv been there so I no how hard it is xx

AFM 6 dpo going to test on Fri wen I'm 10 dpo if af does not show by then I have some cheepies and 2 first response 6 day sooner so it wait and see

[sticky_vibes

] to all who have got this month so far

User Image

9 years ago

Thank you Nikki and kirbcat- I still haven't passed the sac and have taken a second dose. Hopefully it's still working its way out though. The meds aren't as painful as I expected them to be. And Hopefully I won't need a 3rd dose or D&C.

Lolo- thanks so much! Fingers crossed you get your sticky BFP! I'm so ready to move forward. This has been so devastating. I will likely not be active on the April board because we have to wait a cycle but I will be following everyone.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Hello ladies I'm new to this I already have 2kids and I'm trying for another bubba LOL , I am currently 12dpo and for the last 3days I have been getting sharp pinching pains in my right side of my uterus could this possibly be implantation ?? I really hope so .. so if I have concieved my due date will be Dec 2015, is there anybody else in the same boat as me LOL needing some baby dust and good luck to everybody else xxxx

9 years ago

Just joined the site today. I'm on my 3rd month TTC for baby #3. I have a 4 year old and a 20 month old. I think I'm 3 DPO, but my Ovia App on my phone tells me I'm on 5DPo. I spotted on the 27th and felt more like I ovulated that day. This is the first month I ditched the opks, but I'm switching to digital next month. I'm really hoping for a December baby, though. If I conceive, my EDD is Dec. 18.

9 years ago

The weirdest thing happened today, I was having cramps and then I started bleeding. I saw some brown spots on my undies (sorry tmi) and then light pink blood when I wiped. I was upset that AF started and put in a tampon. Few hours later, I took it out and hardly anything. It's been some more hours, using a pad and I don't see anything. I still have painful cramps.

It is super insane and confusing? Is it implantation or AF playing hide and seek. This is brutal!!!!!!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

So today is 9dpo and my boobs are sensitive, temp is still elevated, im sleeping in everyday, and ive got some crampies on my leftish side. Im hoping something is happening in there but i dont know if its too early to test.

9 years ago

Blc the I tested at alleged 8 Dpo with a dollar store test bfp and the frer were negative. so just depends on the level hcg and when you take test

9 years ago

is here!!! I hate it!!!!!!
I can't do this any more.... Too freaking much!!!!
I am gonna take a long break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Dsinha oh no girly I am so so sorry. Have you talked to a doctor. Could there be something going on.. Hugs to you

9 years ago

This is cycle 20 of ttc for me! Estimated due date would be Dec 27th if I conceive this cycle! It's been a crazee ride!

Mill

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo