Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 437 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies,

Otown - it's possible that you're Oing as you're coming up on CD 14. it's possible that your body changes the day it Os each month so that it's a little different.

Kelley - I alway use my OPKs in the morning so I'd trust them. it's possible that you started to gear up to O yesterday and then didn't so it's trying again. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I know how hard it is to lose a fur baby.

muffet - Thats awesome, you may have the best birthday present ever! I hope you get your BFP this cycle. I'm glad AF finally showed for you, I just hope she isn't too mean.

Susiesusie - welcome, I hope you get your BFP so you can join the club with your sisters.

Lolo - How are you feeling girl? how did your DH's surprise party go?

AFM - I'm not feeling great because I didn't sleep well last night. I kept waking up because I was WAY too warm and then kicking off the blankets and then waking up because I was too cold. I envied my DH being able to sleep soundly. I'm done my pills and I begin taking OPKs tomorrow. I'm kind of getting excited for my O day. In the meantime I'm BDing EOD to (hopefully) cover my bases.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Thanks Margie, I feel a bit better now.

User Image

9 years ago

Question, if your partner had ED like mine and could only bd every other day. What days would you aim for around o day? We did 3 days in a row once that was a tough one.

User Image

9 years ago

Kelley - have you tried the Sperm meets Egg plan? it's mostly EOD except for when you get a +OPK then it's 3 days in a row then a day off and then again. This is the Link that bookgirl gave me a few days ago on it: http://spermmeetseggplan.com

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Hi ladies! Can I join? This is mine and fi's first cycle ttc since 2 miscarriages last fall... we finally feel ready to try again. Good luck ladies

9 years ago

Thanks kelley and margie :)

9 years ago

otown My cycle ranges from 24-28 days, and I O anywhere from CD10 to CD15. So its definitely possible you are Oing now if your cycle is irregular! Get BDing!!

<a href=

9 years ago

Hi all just having a quick check in as I'm off to work now welcome to all the new people this month to us all

Well I finally got a positive on my euro store test this morning so I tested with the same urine using my clear blue dopk and a smiley face appeared I was hoping to do the SMEP this month we start bd on cd 8 but as I didn't ovulate at day 16 I gave up so we haven't bd since cd 16 today I am cd 20 so going to bd today and the next 2 days now that I have a positive

User Image

9 years ago

Welcome to all the new ladies!

Congrats to the new BFP's!

AFM - I don't know if I ovulated or not this cycle. I got 3 days of positive OPK's and a negative one this morning, but my temp hasn't spiked like it should for O. My temp is up but only slightly. This is my first time ever temping so maybe i dont know what im talking about hahaha. What's your thoughts on it? you can see my chart in my profile.

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies,

Bookgirl - I took a look at your chart. I know the rise wasn't drastic but it was still higher than all of your other temps for the month thus far. If your temp keeps increasing for the next few days then I would definitly say you O'd when you thought you did.

Kirbcat - Good luck! Have fun BDing I hope you catch the egg.

kpNcs - Welcome and good luck! I hope you get your BFPs this month.

AFM - Well I got more sleep than last night but I don't feel any more rested. Still getting night sweats(I blame the Clomid now). OPK was negative the AM but I'm ok with that I'm just excited that I'm getting close to my O date.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo