Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 437 Replies | Last Page

Lol otowns! I have a hard time remembering. Depending on how much time I have I hit reply and edit my response a couple times so I can look back at the feed.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Congrats to all the BFP!!! It seems like we're getting some many this month and that warms my heart. We will be getting many great xmas gifts this year for sure :-)

9 years ago

So many BFPs!!!! I want to start peeing on things But Im only 7DPO so I know its craaaaazy

<a href=

9 years ago

I'm sorry I haven't been around in a few days. I had convinced myself this was another chemical because my symptoms just vanished after a week or so, but I tested yesterday and got a faint line (three times LOL)! I'm with you Lolo, please let this one stick!!! So excited for you BTW :) I'm keeping fingers crossed for all those still waiting to test and sending lots of to all who who got their so far!!!!!

9 years ago

Christy- congrats! Wishing you a sticky bean and happy and healthy 9 months!

Augh...I hate waiting this cycle out. It's so boring and I feel like a waste of time. Still have heavy bleeding though so I'm far from being able to try again. Praying our next IUi give us another BFP and THB.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Christy: Congratulations!

User Image

9 years ago

CONGRATS to all the BFP's!!!! OMG so exciting! Lots of Winter babies!!!! :) Yay!

I'm going for my second blood test tomorrow - hoping and praying my number doubles and this bean sticks! Please keep me in your thoughts ladies!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Well, I don't feel as hopeful as I did Tuesday. Took another test today and it was so light it was almost non-existent. I have a feeling that this isn't a sticky bean after all. That or the test I took on Tuesday was left over from the HCG shot. So I think I will follow the doctors orders by going off the progesterone for 2 days tomorrow and see what happens. Maybe I just implanted late.

TTClate30's: Glad you seem to be enjoying your vacation.

otowns: The only time I reply to everyone is when I am on the computer and I put the reply section in another window so I can go back and forth easily. But on the phone it's usually a quick update. That or I am constantly copying and re-pasting what I wrote so far.

christykoehn:

The same has happened to me...for a couple days it seems like a lot of my symptoms have disappeared as well. When I took my test this morning it was so faint I swear I was having line eye but I could still see it. It was like between line eye and super faint...if that makes sense. Hoping and praying that this sticks...but I think I am going to be disappointed.

BabyCiampa2015: tomorrow

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

I am out... just arrived... BEST of luck to all you ladies. I will move over to Jan 16....

9 years ago

Congrats to all the BFP! I sure hope I join you all! I feel like I always watch all the BFP then move on to the next month forum;)

AFM I am 6dpo today! The day after my positive OPK i got SUPER constipated..Painful. Painful cramping and pooping..sorry TMI. Lasted like 3 days then The next one big explosive moment and now I am totally fine...So I have no idea if that has anything to do with TTC or not. I have NO Symptoms at all. Yesterday I did have a glob of whitish EWCM So I did an opk and it was VERY negative very light line so I am not going to read to much into it. We BD the night before so in case it was a late O I hope we caught it.
Thats all thats going on with me. I want to test already but its only 6dpo....

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo