Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 437 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies,

I'm finally switching over to this board after AF showed up for me this morning. I'm starting my first medicated IUI cycle this month and my EDD at the moment is 20 Dec 2015. I'm really hoping for a 2015 baby and I would love a Christmas miracle.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Hello ladies!
I hope you don't mind me joining in. I'm new to these message boards but I really love the support you ladies show each other. I am 28, I have two children from a previous relationship. DH and I have been ttc since august 2014. It's been a looooong 8 months lol feel like I'm going crazy each month with symptoms that end in AF showing. Good luck to all of you this month :)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1425189600z4z28z14.png

9 years ago

Hey there! This is the first time im posting on a topic. Im currently 9 days late, BFN upt and hcg blood test on 6 days late. I didnt check any ovulation this month so im really not sure when or even if it happened. Im having LOTS of EWCM over the last 2 days. But constantly feeling wet since before AF was due. Ive read most of the posts on this forum! I love how yall keep up with each other!!! I havn't been at this long but i have a long family history of infertility and PCOS and am hoping that We can bypass some of it and get our dream of being parents =) I hope to get to know yall and keep up all of you!!!!! Baby dust!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley and Sean est 11/8/14 TTC first child Fur babies Beaux and Toby http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/stork_pink.gif

9 years ago

Hi all welcome to the new people you are all very well come

So I opened my new pack of clear blue digital for this month only to find the holder is faulty it is displaying the book symbol I read the leaflet an it said use another holder if this show so annoyed so expensive I am going to send it back to them but in the meantime I have to go the shop and buy another pack I have my wee held in a container if it's negative I will test again tonight as I often get my smiley face in the evening for this month

User Image

9 years ago

Hello everyone, can I join?

I am 3dpo on my first month of trying for baby #1. CTP says if I conceived this month, my due date would be 4th Dec.

Anyone else at same stage as me?

Gemma x

TTC #1 Month#5 Doing HI using anon donor. Baby dust to ALL. My ttc blog http://ourjourney15.simplesite.com/

9 years ago

I'm at 1dpo gemcar100. The loooonnng TWW begins. I feel different this month hoping it's a good sign. If i conceive this month my predicted due date is Dec 6th. We can be cycle buddies! Having any symptoms?

to everyone!!!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1425189600z4z28z14.png

9 years ago

gemcar100, AshGrimes, TKmomma - Welcome, and best of luck this month! These are a great group of ladies who are very supportive here! What are you all using to track this cycle?

kirbcat - I hate to hear that! It's not like we don't already spend a ton on TTC, but now even more and you have to wait?! UGH!

Margie_M - Sorry to see you move over this month! I truly hate seeing all my girls move with me! Hopefully this month this will be our last forum to stay on!!!!

Lolo1176 - Thanks for the support!! So glad AF finally showed for you! I am excited to see your BFP this month! so tightly for you!!!!

bookgirl87 - We could still end up TWW buddies, because I sure haven't ovulated yet, so I'll most likely be a little later this month. P.S. - Everyone else being pregnant around us is BRUTAL! LOL

MrsRev - in your TWW! Keep us posted on your symptoms and tests!! BTW, my luteal phase has been around 10 or 11 days lately. I'm not sure if that's a problem for me or not ...

AFM - Well, CD 14 and nothing yet. I tested yesterday and it was definitely negative. I was shocked, but really I haven't had any fertile symptoms yet. I'm actually really dry, sorry if TMI! I'm guessing I'll O around CD 18 this month, unless I surge quickly. The weekend helped my pity blues, and I'm over it. I'm staying positive and not stressing! (RIGHHHHHT....) Anyway, I am excited because we are booking our first cruise this week! I'm so ready for a vacation. I know this will help our stress level to be able to get away from work for awhile.

9 years ago

A grand welcome to all the new members - gemcar100, AshGrimes,TKmomma, Noahsmama7 ! I am sure you all will find this website a great stress buster and makes you feel way relaxed to know that you are not alone... there are many more girl going through it all and its wonderful to be there for each other and traverse this journey together!

kirbcat: So sorry for the Clear Blue digital mess! I hope they exchange it for you as those things are expensive.

Margie_M: Good Luck for your IUI! I am planning to discuss IUI option with my ob in April, if I dont get a by then.

Lolo1176: It must be such a relief for the waiting game to end inspite of having face . Atleast you can start all over... wishing you for this cycle. Lolo1176 I did love your idea of bubble bath and drink. I might try it out myself ;)

bookgirl87: I am sorry about all the frustration and grievances you have to go through with your sis being preggu. I have the same issue. My sis is preggu too and she just got married. Worst part is when the family friends wish you congratulation for your sis's pregnancy...it's like WOAH! Are you really that stupid and senseless.

nharty09: I hope you catch your O date on time and may be you may not even need to stock up OPK strips if you get this month. for you! I really dont understand how some people just get pregnant just like that...makes me want to scream too!

AFM:

I have been on this site for a while but actively trying since a few months. This month is the deciding month if we will be having a baby this year or next. I am preparing myself to stay hopeful for possibly next year if it doesn't work out this month but as you all know, its hard.

I have not posted much this month but I have been reading all the posts religiously. As for my cycle this month, I am even more confused than last month. My bbt shows that I ovulated on cd13 instead of cd17 which I was expecting. Anyways, thankfully we did bd a couple of time before that. My opk tests are showing faint pink double lines. I am not sure how to confirm my O date. Any suggestions? If you could just take a minute and check my chart out, that would really help me out a lot!

Going by my bbt chart, I am 3dpo (cycle buddy for gemcar100). If I conceive this month my EDD would be Dec 8th.

to all and sorry if I missed anyone!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Well, as I mentioned yesterday, AF arrived for me. Tomorrow I go in for my vag u/s to see if I am good to go for my medicated IUI this month. This will be my 2nd one. The first one we did I got lucky. I pray this time we get lucky again and it sticks... please let it stick!

Margie_M: I am so sorry to still see you on these boards. But it looks like you and I are cycle buddies again! To the day! And also with hopefully a medicated IUI! I got AF yesterday morning. Is your doc having you go in for a vaginal ultrasound tomorrow? Oh I pray this is our month!!!

TKmomma: Welcome and

AshGrimes: Welcome! It sounds like since you were having lots of ewcm that maybe you are ovulating later. Have you tried using OPK's? Are you temping? Sadly OPK's don't always work. That is why I temp too. Some months I don't get my smiley but that's why the temping helps because there is a good chance I O'd later that day and had a short surge. This month I know the doc will have me using OPK's. But I have been using them for over a year...unless it's like last month, I wasn't trying last month so I didn't bother. But some women have found that they don't O until later in their cycles. I suggest using them for at least 3 months to see when your body ovulates. And if you temp to see if it all falls in together. Then at least you will have an idea as to when you O each month.

kirbcat: Aw, that sucks about your OPK's...how annoying?! Can I make a suggestion? When you get the new pack, keep the holder, this way if you have to get another pack and that one comes faulty then you know you have a back up holder. I think I have like 3 in my drawer just in case...lol.

gemcar100: Welcome and

nharty09: Thanks sweetie! DH & I went on a cruise for our honeymoon. It was fun! Definitely an experience. Sadly it rained most of the time for us. But hey, at least it was warm. The excursions were fun. My favorite though is we went swimming with the Dolphins...OMG! I could do that 24/7 that was sooo much fun!

dsinha1011: Thanks sweetie! And yes the bubble bath and drink with candles and a book is just soooo relaxing!

I checked out your chart...at the moment it looks like you might've O'd on Friday, March 13. But I think you might need to give yourself a couple more temp days to make sure your temps jump upward. I sucked at reading the cheap opk's which is why I splurge on those and go with the digital. Wish they weren't so pricey but I buy them at Walmart and you get your moneys worth for the opk's I buy.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Well IUI #2 scheduled for Thursday. Follicles are:
2 @ 9.0

We are letting them mature a bit. I will trigger tomorrow. Two for sure and one possible one :-) Lining is nice and thick too!

Good Luck TKMomma!

Welcome Gemcar and Good Luck!

Kirb I would be so mad... I bought some off Amazon and every single time I tried using it they never worked.

Marg whst are you taking this month?

Lolo yahhhhhh for AF!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo