Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 437 Replies | Last Page

xomandyxocheyxo: Thanks, I do feel better about it. Just needed to give myself some time to vent and get over it.

muffet8: I am so sorry you are going through that! I would be annoyed and pissed off too that they couldn't schedule the appt correctly. Will you still be able to schedule this MRI for this cycle?

Holly860: Did you mean HSG? HCG I thought was the trigger shot.

Did the doc give you any hope? Did he mention anything about fixing the blocked tube?

Anyways, I have heard women still getting pregnant with one tube. Not sure if I heard this from my doctor or read it some where but...each cycle takes turns from left ovary to right ovary. Once the doctor figures out which ovary is ovulating then they can do IUI's during that cycle with the open tube or you can try doing an IVF if your insurance covers it or if you can afford it...sadly IVF's aren't cheap. Don't give up! Just think of the struggles you will be able to tell your little one that you had to go through just to have him/her.

bookgirl87: Thanks. I had a feeling your temps would climb.

kelley828: I hear ya on the entering TWW. Even though in the first 2 weeks you can a have a few drinks...I also find the actual TWW less stressful than waiting for O day.

Helly_79:

Margie_M: Thanks sweetie...and "bonehead" is the perfect word for him...lol.

I am so sorry you aren't feeling well. I actually woke up this morning with a slight sore throat and now chilled. Sitting at work but think I will be going home earlier than usual today. I have my dr's appt tomorrow to see where my follicles are at and we are getting new windows put in so I need to be home to help move stuff around. Supposed to start BD'ing tonight as well. I pray I don't end up sick too. I don't think I can blame the fertility meds because I don't really remember feeling like this the last time. But I do tend to get sick every year around Easter time...So I think I can blame the weather. Hope you feel better and I hope we are both set for next week.

Oh and if I could afford an acupuncturist for fertility at this pint I would try it. I have this friend on another forum site that tried it for 2 months and gave her and her DH some herbs and teas and she got pregnant. Hope this works out for you!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

I've got to stop reading these and not responding because I'm so far behind now! Sorry ladies!

Bookgirl - Glad to see you ovulated! FX'd for you!

kelley - I have no idea about temping and coverlines. I wake up too often in the morning to get a read at the same time each day, so I don't do it. GL, though!

Muffet - I hate to hear the mess you're dealing with. You've got to love it when dr offices don't even really know what they're doing. I think it all has to do with communication, and people seem to be getting worse at that all the time. FX'd for you for the MRI results when it does happen!

Holly - I hate that you have a blocked tube! Is there anything they can do for that? Hopefully now that you know, they can detail TTC a little more to help you!

pbro - I am so sorry you joined our board! I thought for sure you had your BFP and all was going well! FX for you. Hang in there!

Margie - The side effects you ladies are mentioning make me not want to take anything! I hope it is all worth it for you this month and you see a sticky BFP!

Helly - Yay for ovulation! Did you O earlier than normal on clomid? GL!

lolo - Thanks for the support, as always! I wouldn't feel bad for being late! Your marriage is the most important relationship you have, so all others should fall below it. Your brother probably wouldn't have a problem missing a party you were having if he had something else planned to do himself or his wife! Glad to hear the party went well. FX you O so you can go in on Tuesday for the IUI! Keep us updated!!

Next Monday will be 9 months since my surgery. My follow ups have all been fine and the MRI I had showed everything is in order. I think a big part of my pain is from my desk and chair at work. It's too high, and I have to sit on cushions in order to be high enough up to type at the desk. I think it's what is messing with me neck and shoulder, and messing with my hips. My company wants everyone to have the same chair, so I'm stuck right now with it.

Well, that's as far back as I can go. Sorry for everyone I missed! Welcome and GL to all those who joined the board!

AFM - Well, my month has just been messed up. I think I ovulated Monday ... maybe yesterday. I had an almost positive OPK Sunday evening, but negative again Monday evening. I had ECWM even yesterday, so I really don't know. It doesn't matter, though, because we were only able to BD on Sunday. Tried last night, but it just didn't happen I doubt this is our month, but nothing I can do about it. Maybe it will keep me from symptom spotting since I'm not really sure when I O'd. Only time will tell!

9 years ago

Thank you for the support ladies. I have so much catching up to do. I'll start reading all your trends to keep up.
I wish you all a lovely day.
Pam

" rel="nofollow">

9 years ago

Im really confused.....my chart looks like i have ovulated but im still getting positive opk. If you have a sec could someone check it out and give me some insight?? Thank you!!

9 years ago

@BLC, I would definitely say you ovulated. I know a few ladies that get a few days of positives. I usually get two.

9 years ago

My DH and I are TTC #2. I had a CP in February after getting my paraguard out on New Years Eve. Here is hoping we can have the newest addition to our family prior to 2016!

Right now I am looking to take a test on 4/4 pending no AF :)

Good Luck to you all and I look forward to the announcements :)

User Image

9 years ago

Blc I would say you ovulated. The op tests for lh and that may stay present for a couple of days.

" rel="nofollow">

9 years ago

pbro83, I agree with the rest of the ladies, it does look like you ovulated. Hope you get your BFP.

9 years ago

Thanks ladies! You took a big worry off of my mind. My dh's advice was for us to just bd everyday...."just incase" lol. Cant wait to see some bfp's on this board!!!! This is our month!!!!!

9 years ago

Hey everyone!
I am confused - I am 11dpo but also af was due yesterday and still not showed up. I took a test this morning and thought I could see a very faint second line - but really I think I was just being optimistic. This has confused me as technically af is late- I have cramping pains - thought af was going to show today but didn't! So why no bfp??!
Hope everyone else is doing ok!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo