Community post

Discussion

CD 2 - Looking for Cycle Buddies - TTC First Child

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for cycle buddies.

A little background on myself, we started TTC the end of December 2014. I was on BCP for 10 years (from 16-26 years old) I stopped taking the BCP in May of 2013 and up until July 2014 AF was irregular (every 2-3 months), I had spoken to my doctor about it before and he said it was my body adjusting after taking the BCP for so long. However since August 2014 they have been regular and I've been on a 28 day cycle and AF has come on the day predicted every month. That was up until January, AF came on Dec 7, and didn't show up at all in January. All HTP tests were negative and AF started yesterday finally, so its back to trying again!

I was to the doctor Thursday (January 29) and had bloodwork, urine test, etc, I'm still waiting on results. So I guess we'll see if there's any issues when I get the results or if I'm just meant to have irregular AF.

Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust to all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

9 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

I'm on CD1 =) Close enough haha!

Hubby and I are hoping to have baby #2 this summer (possibly before then) so I'm on here to symptom track and record temps. And I'm keeping my fingers crossed it happens soon =)

We had a couple early miscarriages within a 6 month span before my daughter was conceived so I'm hoping all goes well.

Good luck to you!

9 years ago

Good luck and sticky baby dust to you too!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Did you hear anything from the doc's office yet?

9 years ago

I haven't heard anything yet, still waiting. I'm going to give them a call next week if I don't hear. The waiting is hard the nerves, not knowing if anything is wrong.

Anything yet?? Been keeping my fingers crossed for ya!

9 years ago

I was to the Doctor a couple days ago, all bloodwork and urinary analysis came back normal, which os good.

I'm also currently having some respiratory issues that were trying to get to the bottom of, he wants to get that under control first and then we'll look further into why AF is irregular.

In the meantime, we'll still continue TTC on our own and see where it takes us. We only really started TTC the end of December so well give it some time before we start to really worry.

Fingers crossed for you also! Lots of sticky baby dust being sent your way!

Sorry to hear about the respiratory troubles! Hopefully nothng too serious!

9 years ago

No, nothing serious. Leaning towards asthma that has been flared by allergies.

Yep i know how that is. mines always worse in the winter so I'm guessing my indoor allergies are a bit more serious than the outdoor ones

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo