Community post

Discussion

January 2016 Babies!

I'm starting up the January board! ladies!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

184 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 184 Replies | Last Page

Hi book girl I'm pretty sure I will be on this board AF due in the next 2 days pretty sure it's on the way tested on 8, 9, and 10 dpo all tomorrow is 12 dpo but I have all the symptoms of so it looks like January 2016 moving on and looking forward trying to keep positive I will be bask on clomid this cycle after a month break so for us all this cycle

User Image

9 years ago

I'm here! I am pretty sure I will start af soon. Have the cramps..

9 years ago

THANKS BOOKGIRL . AM 3 DAYS LATE AND STILL BFN THIS AM.
I HAVE A BLOOD TEST TOMOROW SO WISH MY LUCK FOR A BFP, IF NOT ILL BE YOUR FIRST MEMEBER HERE

9 years ago

Well, lady, I'm with you. I started yesterday, too! Ugh, stupid !!
GL!!!!

9 years ago

Hi, ladies!

I am actually still waiting to O, it should be on Wed. I'm on CD 12 now. If (fingers crossed) I get pregnant this cycle I'd be due sometime between Dec 30-Jan 1...I figured I'd join and wish y'all good luck!

User Image

9 years ago

Hey Ladies! I'm jumping on board the crazy train. I just finished my first period since having my Sept '13 baby 19 months ago! (Yay breastfeeding!) I'm tempimg this cycle and plan not to stress too much about timing BDs since we're moving next month to a new state. My husband is graduating from grad school and starting a new job! I look forward to embarking on this journey with each of you!

User Image

9 years ago

mom2monkeys - Welcome! 19 months without a period would be AMAZING! Plus while you were pregnant, too! FX for you! Congrats to your husband!

JRose322 - Welcome! How long have you been TTC? this month! Do you normally O around cd14?

bookgirl87 - How are you doing? Staying positive? I know this gets harder each month!

9 years ago

I've just started really trying...before it was more if it happens it happens, if not, okay. I normally O on CD 13 or 14. So, based on the line on my OPK, looks like it's today or tomorrow...good thing we DTD last night/this morning!

Does anyone else always have faint lines on urine tests? Both time when I was pregnant w my daughters the test line was always really faint...with my first the nurse was convinced my dates were wrong. My positive for my second was super faint at 5 weeks. And now using OPKs daily after AF, I never get a dark line, it's just a light line or no line.

User Image

9 years ago

JRose322 - Do you drink a lot of fluids? I had this issue last month when I kicked up my water intake. If this is the case, you may want to test in the a.m. I backed off a little and tried to have a longer hold in the evening to test for O and I finally got a positive, but it wasn't until cd 22!

9 years ago

It could be the water...I do drink a decent amount throughout the day. I just worry because I read some people who had the same thing happen with the cheapie online tests, but then used FR and got a positive. I know something is happening bc when I tested every day after my period ended I kept having nothing, then a very faint line, then, a medium-dark line, then it went back to very faint, then nothing. At first I thought I wasn't ovulating, but around the time of the darker line I had EWCM, and a heavy feeling with twinges in my pelvic area. I think I'm going to get a digital one today and test. I'm supposed to be ovulating today or tomorrow, though I suspect I already did on Tuesday. I guess we'll see!

User Image

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo