Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 437 Replies | Last Page

Hey everyone, I've been MIA front he board for a couple days. My sister had her baby Thursday morning (March 26th) she's a gorgeous, perfectly healthy little girl and this makes me want my own even more!

for a BFP this month! and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hello,

I'm new here and am still waiting for AF or BFN, at 18dpo. This would be my second child :)

9 years ago

TTClate30 I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. Sending you some great big hugs xo

<a href=

9 years ago

So confused did I ovulate on cd 14 or cd 17. FF says 14 CTP says 17
ah well think I will go with cd 17 I ovulated. So I am 3 dpo.

User Image

9 years ago

TTC#3

Hello I am new here! I am 8DPO and hoping to conceive this cycle. I want a December 15 baby GIRL! I have 2 boys already
I have a lot of cramping and tender breasts since 4DPO..fingers crossed

negative HPT on 7DPO and today, 8DPO..thats a bit depressing but am trying to pinpoint ovulation.

to all

9 years ago

Thank you Mistique! Still only have brown spotting here and there so tonight I am going to try to find the courage to take the cytotec to get it over with. We're going to Florida on Saturday so I don't want to be dealing with the worst of it on our vacation

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Good morning ladies,

TTC - I hope everything passes quickly and that you enjoy your vacation.

#3girlBella and kwalter14 - Welcome. I hope you get you BFP this month.

kelley - don't you hate it when your cycle decides to be super confusing.

bookgirl - Congratulations on becoming and Auntie! FX that your get your BFP this month and gives you a cousin for that wonderful little girl.

MrsRev

nharty - I hope I get my +OPK soon too. I hope the TWW passes quickly for you.

AFM - I'm not sure if I should be going to the doctor or not but I've had major cramps for the better part of 2 days. Sometimes they're manageable and I can continue my normal life and others all I can do is lay on one particular side otherwise it hurts like nobody's business. Also I suddenly found a bruise on my lower stomach. It's not big but I have no idea how I got it. Also I think Clomid delayed my cycle as I still have yet to even get a blinky face on my OPK. I hope I get my positive in the next few days otherwise this cycle is a bust and my body has been put through this unpleasantness for nothing.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

AFM I WOULD DEF be going to see doct

9 years ago

Nharty: thanks for your well wishes! My hubby is doing much better. Apart from the back pain, he can get up and walk as well as drive on his own. He is planning to go back to work tomorrow. I am worried about him but I can't do much.

Helly: I hope your hot flashes are not too bad. I hope clomid does the magic for you. It would be nice for you to share your bday with your baby. Wish you good luck and sending you a lot of [babydust]. Oh, my hubby is managing and much better than before.

Margie: I hope this month is your month. With IUI and SMEP, I think you have covered all bases. I am on 16dpo and was super crampy yesterday. I don't know if it's AF or sign for conceiving. These cramps are confusing. I hope we get lucky this month. I am so sorry about your cramping with this new med. I have heard many stories that this pill sometimes gives bad side effects. At the same time there are positive stories that girls get pregnant I'm the first cycle. Hope it does the magic for you. May be you will get your +OPK in a day or two. Hang in there! I have no experience with clomid but will ask about it on 4/2 appt. if I don't get my BFP this month. Lots of hugs to you!!!!

MrsRev: thanks for those symptoms. It's strange that we spot more symptoms when we are not pregnant than when we are. That makes it even more harder to pinpoint pregnancy. One more question, if you don't mind! What made you so sure about getting a digital? I had cramps all day on 15dpo similar to AF and today it is all gone. All the cheapie HPT are negative. I don't know what to think of. I am scared to use the expensive HPT in case I get my AF. Any suggestions? How is your pregnancy coming along? You are the first one in this forum to get the . Hope we get lots more and again!

TTClate30s: so sorry for you sweetheart that you have to go through this difficult time. It seems like you have a lot on your plate. What you have to go through is hard but it would be nice to get over with. I have no experience with that. We are all here to support you. Have you taken the cytotec yet? Try not to think too much. Lots of love and hugs to you!

bookgirl: It must be cool to hold the new born baby. My sis is due in Aug. hope we both get our this month and hold our own babies :)

Kwalter14: I am in the similar boat as you. I am dpo16 today. All bfn so far so still waiting for AF. Did you have any cramping? How long is your cycle?

#3girlBella: sorry about your bfn. Hang in there as sometimes it takes time for the hcg to build up. I am 16dpo and all bfn so exactly feel the pain and frustration that your going through! Are you going to doc for blood test?

AFM: I had AF like mild cramps all day yesterday. They are gone today. My AF was due today considering 29 day cycle (like last month). My bbt temp dropped a lil bit but still above the control line so trying to be optimistic that I can still get my BFP this year. All bfn so far using the Wondfo cheapies. I just don't want my AF please....

Hoping for a lot of this month as we close 2015 babies!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Thank you Dsinha, no I haven't taken it yet. But I have been procrastinating because I checked out Dr Google and scared myself. We have a busy afternoon today with basketball tournaments but as soon as they are over today I'm just going to such it up and take them. I just want this over with so we can start trying again soon. And for you, I'm crossing my fingers the stays away avd you get your !

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo