Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 437 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies,

Well, I had a mini breakdown this morning. Feeling like this will never happen for me. I know I am not out yet...but I don't feel in either. I keep praying that it's just a late implantation and that this will be it. But I doubt it. My husband keeps telling me to keep the faith and I am trying but every month it gets harder and harder. I got spoiled these past couple times in TTC'ing because we got lucky but I don't think we got lucky this month. And now with my job up in the air and not getting paid I don't know how we can afford to do the IUI's...I just pray we have made it to our deductible with our insurance...that will definitely help. I am just feeling emotional today and expect to be disappointed. I know in the future I refuse to test myself with an HPT after an IUI until I am officially late. Because now I am almost positive that that test on Tuesday was remnants of the HCG shot.

I am now off the progesterone pills for 2 days and let's pray AF stays away and I am just emotional for no reason at all.

Holly860: Thanks sweetie! I have had those symptoms...constipation, cramping type stuff with ewcm typically during my O time.

kelley828: I am so sorry arrived for you! And I completely understand with the staying away for awhile. I have done that too. Hope you feel better soon. Thinking of you!

BabyCiampa2015: Glad the test doubled! Get ready you will be going in again and again for a few more times to make sure it's continuing in doubling.

Margie_M: Me too. I hate feeling this way. But I feel hopeless. I don't really have any symptoms at all at the moment which is making me feel like it didn't work.

Personally after what I went through I would probably hold off testing until at least Monday or Tuesday. I wish I waited.

#3girlBella: Sorry it was a big BFN! I hope you have better luck next month.

Talula: No I decided to wait til at least Sunday or Monday, depending on temps and if AF doesn't show. Otherwise I am saving my last 2 tests for next month.

I have been worried about forgetting to take pills before. I have 2 weekly pill holders. One in white and one in purple. White is for morning and Purple is for night and I sort my pills out every Sunday so I never question if I forgot to take something or not...because I hate that feeling.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

BabyC - Yay! It sounds like your numbers are doubling nicely, they probably just want to make sure that they keep going up properly.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Thanks ladies!! Xo

User Image

9 years ago

Good morning ladies,

I think I got a BFP thoday but the line was super faint so it could have been an evap. The original pic that I took with my phone shows it but just barely and when I edited it down for the HPT gallery it's showed even less. it's 396308 if anyone wants to check it out. I think either way I'll wait and test again in a few days.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Can't tap too much...on phone.

Margie_M:  Hope you get your true BFP and that the test gets darker for you.

AFM: Well, showed up. I am a bit surprised on how fast she showed up after the progesterone pills. Everyone says it can take a few days, and possibly even a week for AF to show up after you stop taking the pills...never have I heard less than 24 hrs. I plan to call the doctor today to start another IUI cycle.

I guess I will be heading over to the January board but I will peek back to see how you ladies are doing.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

margie I think I see it on invert!!! FX this is your

lolo I'm so sorry showed

babyc those numbers sound great!

AFM 10dpo today and I'm hoping to hold out testing till at least 12dpo. Having no HPTs in the house makes it easier to not cave. No symptoms, so I'm feeling kind of out for this month, but will see in a few days I guess :)

<a href=

9 years ago

-Congratulations on all the new BFP!!
- So sorry for all the bfn and af arrivals :-( those moving to the January board it's a great month, my son was born Jan 17th so I feel its a lucky month :-)
- AFM i am 21 dpo now got my first bfp on 9dpo and the line keeps getting so dark! Hubby and I went to our local midwifes place and they don't start seeing you till 10-12 weeks along amd since im low risk in and good health we are waiting that long, but we might go in for 6/7 week ultrasound to hear the heartbeat because we love that sound.
You ladies have been so great and supportive and encouraging through my ttc journey. And I hope nothing but happiness to you all <3

9 years ago

Lolo-sigh, I'm so sorry that ugly showed. You and I are going to get our Rainbow babies soon. I just know it.

Hanna and Margie- Wishing you a . I hope to be joining you both really soon (again, but this time I pray it sticks!)

And- we r back from our trip. What a great distraction the trip was. If we were home I probably would have just layed in bed depressed. It's been very sad though. I did this throughout my last miscarriage too but I keep thinking of where I would be at. Today I would have been 10 weeks 3 days and almost through my first trimester. I pray it doesn't take as long to get pregnant again as it did the last 2 times. Having 2 MC within 1 year brings on so many insecurities. And I turn 40 in September so I am trying to keep the faith but there isn't a lot left. However, tomorrow I am scheduled to call into RE with an update and I'm happy I will be able to tell him the miscarriage started on its own and I passed the sac too. Can't wait to get IUI #2 done. Just not sure when that will be.

Thank for being there for me ladies! I hope we all get our sticky babies soon.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

BabyCiampa2015- that is great!! With my last one, I was going in every other day for a draw. Kept thinking at some point they'd tap my veins dry. Very happy for you, looks like good progression!

Lolo- wow.. I'm so sorry, what a let down. I'm surprised it came on so fast. You know though, before TTC I was on progesterone to help curb my crabbiness and even taking the progesterone (100mg day) my period would still come and that's when I knew to stop. BIG hugs girl!!

Margie, I SEE IT... I SEE IT!!! !!! Since I have just started with temping, I went over and looked at yours and I noticed the steady incline. It makes much more sense after seeing that. for you !!

Mistique, I am one day behind you and I'm kinda feeling the same way. As I mentioned above, I've jsut started temping and its high but not progressing higher. I guess we'll just have to wait it out, I'm here with ya!

Hanna, that was very sweet

TTC, welcome home!! Do they usually have you wait out just one cycle before doing another IUI? I'm glad you were able to get that all behind you so you can move forward. Nothing like a little vacation to help get things reset.

AFM, Just starting temping this cycle and I'm thinking the upward progression is just not showing + this cycle. This progesterone is giving plenty of symptoms so its hard to determine what is real and what is meds.

User Image

9 years ago

Talula- I guess I will find out more tomorrow but he said I just need to go through one cycle before we can give it another shot. I hate waiting so even 1 cycle but I'm not even sure what's going on with this cycle or when I will ovulate. Still bleeding so still banned from BD'ing and I'm not even bothering with temping. I just can't wait to be pregnant again!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo