Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 437 Replies | Last Page

lolo - Thanks for the advice, I have the OPK's and started testing yesterday! Goodluck on your IUI this month!

mrsrev - Thanks for the vote of confidence, hopefully I'll O soon. The waiting game sucks. AF doesn't show for you and you get your BFP!

mistique - Welcome to the board! you catch the egg this month!

margie - Thank you! Mini eggs are my favorite too!! you catch the egg this month!!

muffett - Welcome! you catch the egg!

nharty - Hopefully we'll end up TWW buddies again and that we'll end up pregnancy buddies too!!

mandy - you get a sticky bean this month (maybe even two haha)

AFM - DH and I are continuing with the SMEP, it's going great so far. I'm temping and doing OPK's so far no spike and no positive OPK. I uploaded a photo of today's OPK versus yesterday's, it looks a little darker to me and ive had EW CM again today so I'll get my positive soon!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks for the welcome ladies

xomandyxocheyxo for this month! With two eggs and lots of swimmers, it sounds promising!

Lolo1176 I hope your feeling better for the party! Have a good weekend!!

I cant seem to see far back on my phone, but since I have nothing to do but obsess I will probably be on here a lot stalking you all very soon!!
CD2 for me today, my fiance works away and isn't home till Wednesday so for once the timing is great. Plus he has just informed me he will be staying home for easter, so will be home for 13 days, from CD7 to CD19!! Woohoo!!

<a href=

9 years ago

With using new choice ovulation tests (dollar store) .. if it looks positive after the 10 minute mark it is not a true positive correct?

The test line was lighter than the control line, but after looking at it again the test line was the same color or slighter darker than the control line.

I'm only on cd 11 we bd last night anyways. I like to try a couple days before ovulating to better my chances of not missing o day... lol
So hopefully, I am close.

User Image

9 years ago

kelley - I'm not sure about the OPK. I use wondfo, and they say to check it at 5 minutes and use it as your result. I'm guessing you're getting close, but it wasn't quite positive yet.

bookgirl - You may end up O'ing before me at this point! I still haven't had any EWCM and not even close to a positive on the OPK! with SMEP

muffet8 - Sorry to hear you had to use provera. It was the worst cycle I had. I feel bad telling you that! But, it does make you start and you will move on. You just may hate AF even more for the first couple days! Hoping you don't have the same experience as us, though!! I didn't ever think of surging, but my body not actually releasing the egg ... Lord, I hope that isn't the case for us!

lolo - I love surprise parties, but I am horrible at keeping secrets! Most people get their Christmas gifts early because of it Hope you are feeling better from the bug/medicine!
I take my opks in the evening after I get home from work. I have always had my surge in the evening, so I never wanted to waste testing in the am.

xomandy - Glad to hear you had 2 eggs and great swimmers!! That sounds like it will be a great chance for you! for your next two weeks! Come on baby(ies), stick!

AFM - Well, still negative OPK and no sign of O coming any time soon. I have been having pain from my surgery again and it worries me a bit because I don't want to go on pain medicine or have to have another scan to check for anything else. I really just want it to all go away and go back to normal. I feel bad for DH, too, because we haven't even baby danced at all since I've not been feeling the best. I need to get it together!

9 years ago

Good morning ladies,

nharty - I hope you start feeling better soon. I know what you mean about wanting to avoid going on more pain medication. I hope you get to start BDing soon.

kelley - I'm sorry I use the digital OPKs so I can't give you any advice on them. Sounds like you're getting close to your O day though. Have fun BDing!

Mistique - That's great that your DH should be home during your window. My DH is leaving on my CD 20 so I'm hoping I O around my normal CD17.

bookgirl - Thanks. The mini eggs are terrible though because I see them everywhere and I kinda feel like a kid wanting them all the time. I hope you get your O soon. I have to ask what is SMEP?

muffet - I hope AF isn't too bad for you. Thanks for the explanation on PHE.

Lolo - At this point I can't tell what me feeling a bit under the weather and what the side effects of the pills are. I think at the rate I'm going I may O earlier than I usually do, which would put the IUI next week. I hope you have fun at the party and get to enjoy your time with your step kids.

xomandy - Yay!! Two eggs that's awesome! and thats an good number of swimmers too. I hope the egg(s) both fertilize and implant. Stick baby stick!!

AFM - Day 4 of my pills and I still have a headache and a bit bloated but not much(it could also be that I've eating too many sugary snacks and have gained a few pounds). I started getting EWCM this morning which makes me wonder what my body's up to since this is only CD 6. I'm still hoping for my +OPK on CD 17 but I don't think my body is going to wait that long this cycle.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie M, Thank you and I hope AF is not that bad either. YW, about me explaining the PHE and what PKU is, if you or anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. I would much rather woman to know about what it is than to not know. Also for them to know that it is not a bad thing to have, it kept me from having a baby before I was ready.

NikkiN, taking the pill is not too bad, I will keep you posted on how AF is and how long it will take her to show her face.

To everyone else: good luck and I hope everyone gets their BFP at some point this month.

9 years ago

margie - mini eggs are never terrible lol. SMEP is the Sperm Meets Egg Plan. You can read about it here: http://spermmeetseggplan.com

nharty - I have my fingers crossed for you thag you'll O soon!

Margie- I live out on the west side. Good old Alberta. Out East has got SO MUCH SNOW. They got all ours too!

So my dr appointment went good. I have an HSG scheduled for Tuesday...I am SO nervous..anyone have any tips to make me feel better. I am really lucky I got in so fast to get it done.

I hope everyone is doing good!! I am right in the middle of heavy AF.....

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies! CD17 here and I'm fairly certain I'm 1dpo today. Doing BBT charting and tracking CM and symptoms. My temp didn't spike this morning to signify ovulation but I'm totally dry today. No CM at all and my boobs are quite swollen (always happens after O)... so I'd say O was yesterday. 11 more days til the witch is supposed to show and let's hope she doesn't! :D

9 years ago

I think I may have gotten my positive OPK this morning, check out my gallery and wee what you all think. positive or almost positive?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo