Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 437 Replies | Last Page

Im so sorry Margie "HUGZ"

AFM- 13dpo with a BFN. It was afternoon urine and really diluted but who am I kidding...its just another BFN no use in trying to analyze it anymore. What do you think ladies any hope for me...I am feeling so down....2 other girls I know have just announced there pregnancy.....I feel like crap..I am going to go splurge on some Lush bath products now..makes me feel a bit better.
Ladies this is so hard!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Margie Im so very sorry

Holly I still have my fingers crossed for you

Helly I think celebrating mothers day after MC/s is a personal choice. I never thought of myself as a mother till I had a child in my arms, so didn't celebrate my first mothers day till my son was 10 months old, 5 years after my first MC.

Even though AF has arrived I am still stalking and hoping for everyone left to test :)

<a href=

9 years ago

BabyCiampa2015 I have my ultrasound scheduled for this coming Thursday, the 23rd. I will be 6w1d so the sesame seed will be very small but I'm ok with that. I hope your ultrasound goes well. At 8 weeks you won't be able to hear it but you will be able to see it clearly.

I've been on progesterone, extra folic acid, and baby aspirin since I found out I was pregnant. I think the progesterone makes the pregnancy symptoms more pronounced. Hang in there!

User Image

9 years ago

Margie__ am so sorry prayers & hugs

9 years ago

Cycle day 44, A F showed up over 2weeks late very heavy :-( congrats on all BFP & moving to January board..

9 years ago

Hi :)

Can I join you
Looks like I have found out this morning that I am 5 week pregnant :)
Due on the 18th Dec I think.
I am so over the moon.
We have been trying to conceive for over 18 months and last month I went to GP to start tests, I had my blood test and hubby had his semen test. We weren't going to try as we didn't want a xmas baby!, but we dtd as we needed to for the semen test and we conceived that time!
I am a week late for af and this morn took 2 tests (I have put on the image board today)

Can't believe it :)

9 years ago

Sammy you should move to the countdown my pregnancy December 2015 babies it's the sister page for people who got a this one is more for ladies trying to conceive and I wish you

User Image

9 years ago

We just had our first Us and only one till about 20 weeks i am just 6 weeks and we heard the heart beat perfectly little bean is still quite wee but looking good and doing strong. Morning sickness has already kicked in :-/ and our first midwife appt is scheduled for late May and we cant wait! We our announcing over mothersday weekend, we're having a big familly bbq and surprising both our moms and rest of the fam then :-)
Good luck to all the other preggo ladies!
And good luck to those waiting to test and those in the January board, New years babies are awesome our 3yo is a January baby :-)

9 years ago

Oops posted to fast! I'm still so nervous of a mc I've never had one. But they can happen to anyone. I need to stop worrying it does no good, but im terrified.

9 years ago

So I started AF. I am currently CD 5...Onto the next board..good luck ladies!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo