Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 437 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies. I haven't posted on this board at all this cycle, but did join it just in case. Well we were super relaxed with this cycle I never even new my exact cd or dpo. Well my af is due this friday and I took a test today on a whim and I got my BFP on frer then just to be sure took a digi and said pregnant one to two weeks!!!! I am so freaking excited we have been Trying since octoberish. And after many months of stressing and worring something was wrong with one of us. We just said eff it and didn't do a damn thing and it worked! Fingers crossed it sticky! I will update more and still keep track of how all you ladies are doing on your pregnancy quest. Baby dust all around.

9 years ago

dsinha big hugs. I'm so sorry the witch has shown xo

hanna congratulations

I am on CD13 today. Not using OPKs this month, since I haven't felt anything today, Im thinking I will O tomorrow!

<a href=

9 years ago

nharty - awesome! You're my TWW again this cycle! we both get BFP's this cycle. I don't think I've had any symptoms, my breasts have been a little tender but that's nothing out of the ordinary for this stage in my cycle, I was exhausted yesterday evening and ended up asleep around 8pm which is out of the ordinary for me.

dsinha - Sorry the showed, big hugs!

Hanna - Congrats!

AFM - I'm 8 DPO today, no obvious symptoms other then being really tired yesterday evening. My temp is up even higher again this morning, its the highest so far this cycle so .

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Am 10DPO and got sick last night and this morning am so hungry with the WORX of every early pregnancy sign. My husband got sick too and has been craving a lot of different food..

I am tryin g to resist taking another HPT because past 3 days were negative and trying to hold off till my 14DPO

9 years ago

I totally convinced myself to wait to test but i woke up this morning at 10dpo and couldnt help it....none the less it was a BFN......my temp it still high so im hoping maybe implantation hasnt quite happened yet.

9 years ago

TTClate30's: How many cycles did the doc tell you you have to wait? For me it was 2 periods. OMG! It was a long 2 months. I didn't want to have sex either because if we got lucky and lost it again I didn't think I could handle the wait. I wanted to do another IUI this time. And my doc told me after a mc we have to wait 2 cycles/periods. Hang in there sweetie! We will get our LO's!

marie23ttc & stran230: Welcome and

dsinha1011: Oh sweetie! I am so sorry showed up! I understand the struggles. It's a long hard journey. There were so many times I wanted to just give up but then that thought made me even more heart broken because I have wanted this for sooo long. Hang in there, I believe we will get our THB's!

millbarnett: Your not far behind me in the # of cycles. Just passed the 2 year mark...in cycle #25.

hanna28:

bookgirl87: I pray the symptoms you are experiencing are good signs!

#3girlBella: I hope the signs are in favor for you. And pray it not the stomach bug going around. What does WORX stand for?

blc7713: The first time I got a bfp in early Nov. I didn't get it until 12DPO and it was very light. Hopefully, you just had late implantation.

AFM: I am not really sure if what I have been feeling is justified. I am on progesterone pills this cycle and not sure if it's the pills making me feel this way or if it's early pg symptoms. But the symptoms are sorta similar to my last 2 bfp's. Slightly bloody noses, really tired, metallic taste in mouth, sensitive smells (almost overpowering) and really thirsty. But I am only at 4 DPO and can't believe that what I am feeling is early pg symptoms. Probably the progesterone pills. Same goes for my temps but yet I will still be taking my temp due to curiosity...lol.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo* workx. Mean I have every early Pregnancy sign:)

9 years ago

Hey Ladies,

Lolo - I really hope that those symptoms materialize into a super sticky BFP.

blc - It also takes a fewdays to build up in your system so I hope it's just taking a little longer for your BFP to show up this month.

Bookgirl - I hope your temps stay up and you get you BFP this cycle.

Mistique - Have fun BDing!

hanna -

millbarnett - I hear you. 'm on cycle 21. I had never dreamed that after spending so many years preventing this that it would take so long.

dsinha - I'm so sorry that the showed and that you're discouraged.

stran and marie23ttc - Welcome and

AFM - I had my IUI this morning. I am so tired because I had to get up at 4:45 am to get to the hospital in time for the procedure. DH's numbers were well above what they consider optimal and I'm really hoping the Clomid did it's job. I'm offically in the TWW now. They told me to not test for the whole two weeks and if/once I get my BFP to call and they'll bring me back in for blood tests. FX that I actually see a BFP this cycle.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie_M: Thanks sweetie! Me too!

I'm a bit confused, didn't you have a +OPK a few days ago? Did the doc check to see if you have O'd yet?

I am so excited that you had your IUI done today though. Did your doc suggest that you have sex one more time in 36hrs? That's what my doc suggested. And yay for the TWW! I hate the wait, but I think I hate the wait for O even more...lol. I found it odd for me that I O'd early this month. Glad I got in to see the doc when I did. How far away is your dr's office that you had to be up so early? My doc has me waiting the full 2 weeks too. Because he has me on progesterone pills this cycle. I don't think I can wait the whole 2 weeks to test myself though.

I do find it funny that my EDD has changed now to Dec 18.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo -I had a high fertility OPK but my Peak (or flat out positive) was yesterday. They didn't do anything other than the IUI. They didn't do an ultrasound of anything they just said based on my OPK and my CM that it was definitely well timed. They suggested that DH and I BD tonight and tomorrow morning too.

The hospital where they do it is about 45-60 minutes away in good traffic(i.e. not rush hour) and that's not including finding parking. We left the house at 5:45 and we only go there 15 minutes early. The appointment time was at 7 am and they said if we weren't there to check in at that time they might cancel the cycle.

My EDD now is 21 Dec, almost a real Christmas baby.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo