Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 437 Replies | Last Page

Ladies I need help! am nearly 39 days since my lmp and AF has not shown, I had spotting on Saturday 2 days ago but nothing else, so the question is do you ovulate if you miss your period??
I took a hpt this evening and it was a bfn ive never missed a period before in the 11 years Ive had a AF besides being pregnant

9 years ago

Not the greatest news today. Re says we have to wait 2 full cycles before next IUI. I thought he said the cycle after mc we could try again but I probably heard him wrong (that was the day of the dreaded diagnosis). But in the meantime he wants me to have an US to make sure I passed everything. Weird thing happened today after I spoke with him though. I was convinced I had already passed the sac because I saw and helpless the tissue about 10 days ago. Well today while using the bathroom more (another big chunk) came out. I do not have a clue why I would have another mass of tissue coming out of me! We have toilets that auto flush at work so I could only see it for a few seconds. Hmmm...weird. Also, since this is the second mc in a row he would like to run a few tests. He would like to check for clotting issue, both DH and I got chromosomal issues and my cervix for infection. I am waiting on insurance info before I agree to it right now. So I probably won't be in for a January baby after all. But I'll still follow you all This sux though! I'm going to be 40 before I know it

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Well, I am getting real tired of my bad luck!

We cant continue with another IUI for at least 3 weeks. I apparently have a cyst leftover from previous cycle and so he has me taking birth control pills for 3 weeks. Then I go in for another u/s. If it's gone then we can continue. This has put me in the worst mood.

But Thank you ladies for your sympathies! I am just pissy that it didn't stick and now this. Been feeling like it's never going to happen.

Talula: I am surprised to read that the progesterone was to help curb your crabbiness...lol...I think I was a bitch while on it. I definitely had one weekend (it was actually Easter weekend) that I was about to wring my stepdaughters neck. Teenagers I guess I shouldn't be that surprised.

eskimozie: How long have you been TTC for? I am in our 26th cycle and I think DH is feeling more optimistic than I am. But I understand feeling the heat too well.

Margie_M:

TTClate30's: I know I am not in for a Jan baby either! Sorry the doc told you you had to wait 2 cycles. That's what I had to do too. We at least get a Feb 2016 baby!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Hey Ladies,

Lolo - That really sucks. I hope the cyst clears up quickly but it still doesn't make it any better. I'm really hoping you'll get a valentine baby.

TTC - I'm sorry to hear that the doc told you to wait two cycles. I really hope you get you rainbow baby soon.

#3girlbella - I don't know what to tell you. Have you gone to see your doctor?

Mistique - Did AF show?

Talula - no I don't mind you stalking. the one thing I like about my BBT is that it' fairly easy to read. I'm a bit concerned since it dropped a bit today but I also tried to sleep with less covers on to avoid waking up from hot flashes.

BabyC - Those are great numbers

AFM - Well I'm not sure what to think ladies. I'm holding on to hope that the BFP is going to stick but a part of me is extemely anxious that it's not. my test wasn't darker this morning. I did get up in the middle of the night to pee and drink a bunch of water though so I'm hoping it was just diluted. Still, I'll be happy once they start taking my betas.

I called the RE clinic today and she said she would order the blood work but when I asked if I could do it today she said she didn't know and that someone would call me. She wasn't very helpful and no one has contacted me yet so I'm hoping that I'll hear back soon on when I can do these tests.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Lolo, she told me the P would give me a case of the "so whats", that P has a calming effect. I wouldnt say I was super crabby just easily annoyed at a bunch of silly stuff. ..... ok, yeah, crabby! lol
Wanting to strangle a teenager is quite normal. They just seem to have that ability to push buttons.

TTC , when I had my mc in Oct, I was also told to wait out 2 cycles too and surprisingly it went by faster than I thought it would and was able to conceive the following cycle. Time will fly with all those tests and follow-ups in the meantime, and you'll be ready to rock!

Margie, I hope you hear back from someone soon and start your tests tomorrow or Thurs. I would think at some point your temps would level off a bit. ?? Try not to worry too much,

#3girlBella, have you made an appointment with your Dr?

Mistique, sorry about the - even when you suspect it is not your month, those still hit home. I'm going to test tomorrow, but same as you I'm just not feeling it this month.

eskimozie, You've found a great group of ladies, welcome.

User Image

9 years ago

I finally heard back from the Clinic. I got my first beta drawn but I probably won't hear back about it until tomorrow. I will do the other one either Thursday afternoon or Friday morning. Probably Friday actually since I already have a work engagement Thursday afternoon.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Yes I have an appointment next Friday..

9 years ago

Margie--

9 years ago

Margie, we'll all be waiting anxiously for your post.

Bellagirl, I hope they have answers for you. Glad they were able to get you in quickly

Afm, Going in today for check-in. Oh and as I suspected bfn this morning.

User Image

9 years ago

14dpo and a bfn yesterday. Fully expecting af to show today :(

<a href=

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo