Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 437 Replies | Last Page

I would like to join! I'm 1dpo and not necessarily "ttc" but there is a chance for this month that I would be happy about!

9 years ago

Noahsmama7: Welcome! And

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Thank you!! This is my first time being apart of this site so I am excited to not be in it alone. ;)

9 years ago

Noahsmama7 - Welcome and good luck this month!!

Lolo1176 - for AF this weekend so you can start the next cycle! Praying this is your month!

meesh_elle - Welcome and good luck on this journey! I know it's hard to play the waiting game! for you!!!

bookgirl87 - I'm a little farther along in this cycle than you are this time! I think it's because I didn't have as long of a luteal phase as you. We're still close enough, though :) this month!

xomandyxocheyxo - on Monday! Sending positive vibes your way!!

kirbcat - We are closer to cycle buddies again this month. I hate that we are all on this board, but I'm glad to have ladies I know to share this journey with!

MrsRev - Have you ovulated yet?? I think I may be getting close. and to you!

kelley828 - Sorry to see yo move to this board, but for you this month! I really hope to see your soon!!

AFM - Well, cd 12 today. I'm not sure if I'll ovulate closer to normal this month like last time or not. I only have 4 LH tests right now until my order comes in, but it's showing it won't be here until next Wednesday! I'm going to start testing tomorrow so I can hopefully not miss my ovulation, but have tests come Wednesday so I don't have to go buy any. Also, I had myself a pity party this morning, but I'm sure I'll have to go home and have a good cry after I get off work. The attorney I work with told me he and his new wife are expecting today. I'm happy for him, but so extremely frustrated. They haven't even been married a year yet, and just 3 years ago he was telling me he didn't even want a dog because that was too much work. Now he's married AND expecting?! Seriously?! I didn't get a chance to tell him about our issues, but I think I'm going to have to. I tried to be nice and happy for him, but I can't even tell you how well that came across because I was screaming in my head the whole time he was telling me all about it! Ugh, Lord help me to be happy for others and not been in despair! Hope you all have a better start to your weekend than I did!!

9 years ago

Noahsmama7: Well, you picked a great Forum to be apart of! The girls in here are very supportive! And you will find a lot of use out of this site...I know I have. I love the Journal. I started writing in it every month, it even helps me keep track of my own cycles and my feelings for that cycle. And if you decide to share it or make it so others can see it, then it helps your friends on here see how you are doing. I love the Tools and Tickers too. This really is the best site. If you are getting the most out of this site and temping and recording or even just recording your symptoms and want feedback...you might want to make your page viewable so friends on here can see your progress. Of course that is up to you.

hope this is your month!

nharty09: Thanks sweetie! And I can completely sympathize with the pity party part! It is so hard to hear people getting lucky around you and here we are struggling. It's not easy. And it's definitely not fair! When you go home fix yourself a stiff drink and have a good cry. That's what I do when I am in that state of mind. When I found out my best friend was pregnant with #2, I went home and made myself a stiff drink, took a hot bubble bath and cried. Then I relaxed in the tub with my drink and a good book.

AFM: TGIF!!! AF is supposed to show this weekend and I feel it wanting to show up. I pray it doesn't show until Sunday. I really want to take Tuesday off...lol. I talked to my RN and she said the doc will want to see me on Day 3 of my cycle. So if AF shows up tomorrow he will want me to come in on Monday and if it shows up on Sunday he will want to see me on Tuesday.

Hope you ladies have a great weekend!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Nharty - yes!! I got my positive opk this evening! Interestingly it was neg this morning.
DH on nights but we managed to bd during dd nap time - hoping we can do that again tomorrow! So typical - argh!
When are you due to ovulate?? And how long is your luteal phase normally?

Noah'smama - welcome! Are you not trying not 'not' trying to conceive - or starting to think about things?

Good luck everyone waiting to ov - anyone else close??

And good luck to those waiting for af this weekend!

9 years ago

Thanks ladies! I will get my profile all worked out. :)
Mrs.Rev- I'll just give a little background, we currently have a three year old and have just been "avoiding" my fertile time but have not been too stuck on worrying about it, and we got pregnant in Nov 14' ended in early mc and than same thing in Jan. (baby was conceived on our wedding anniversary, that was hard) so we're just letting God hold the reigns! This cycle we bd about 4 days or so before O I think, I wasn't temping. So I'm hoping I conceive! But we'll see.

9 years ago

nharty - Ya we're a little different this month, 5 days in the difference. I had a roughly 15 day leutal phase last cycle. I'm trying temping, PreeSeed and OPK's for the very first time this cycle and I've discussed the Sperm Meets Egg method with DH and I think we're going to give that a try this cycle and see how it goes! I also know the feeling of everyone around you getting pregnant, I have two people at work who just announced they're expected and my sister is due in 4 weeks. My sister wasn't even trying and still lives at home with my parents, it makes you feel super crappy when you're trying with no luck so far.

and to you for this month.

AFM - It's CD 7 for me so the SMEP starts tomorrow,

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Book girl I hope the SMEP works for us this month we started yesterday for us both

User Image

9 years ago

YAY! It's official! AF has arrived! LOL! Never thought I would be cheering for her to show but now I can officially start TTC again! Oh how I have missed sex...lol.

Hopefully sometime this week I will be starting the IUI process and this month works out for us and actually sticks!

My EDD is Dec 20, 2015.

ladies! Hope we see LOTS of Christmas holiday babies!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo