Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 437 Replies | Last Page

Mandy - I know right! So difficult when you have to remain happy but inside you're soooooooo frustrated!

Pbro - I'm so sorry you've had such a long tough journey! I have my fingers crossed for you this month!
Have you tried the sperm meets egg plan? We did that last time we were ttc after a miscarriage and it worked really well.

I am cd 11 - will prob start doing opks cd 15 - getting impatient now

9 years ago

We're doing that one this month, it's easier than trying every day, specially with our less than compatible schedules....

" rel="nofollow">

9 years ago

Hi girls! For those that don't know me, I'm bumpin! LOL. I have been on these forums since July 2014. We started TTC in April 2014 and got pg in July, then MC in August at 7 weeks. I had a normal period in September and got another BFP in October. I am currently 23w 1d today. I still follow these forums (most of the time silently) to keep a check up on all my girls.

Lolo: Glad to see you back in the game, sweetheart! Hugs!!

Good Luck to you all & !!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I've moved here from the November group. I am currently CD 5.

Hope to see a lot of BFP this month!!!

9 years ago

Awww thank you ladies for the warm welcome back!

idk3333, nharty09, Bumpin4Baby: You 3 brought tears to my eyes, thank you for the shout out and thoughts. I've missed you too!

Bumpin4Baby: How's the pregnancy treating you?

xomandyxocheyxo: Thanks sweetie! Lots of to you as well!

MrsRev: I hear ya on the impatient part. I just found out last week that my best friend is pregnant with her 2nd child. She just had her 1st when we started trying 2 years and now to mark my 2 years of trying I find out she is pregnant. I am happy for her but my heart breaks too. They just started trying for their 2nd too. So I know how you feel when you say you are getting impatient. Hang in there...I keep hoping our time will come soon. And OMG! I hear ya on the struggles of trying to TTC when DH is on nights! My DH works nights every 2 months. So trying to fit in BD'ing during a time when our schedules clash is really hard but we make it work. Thankfully he is on days for another month. I pray this upcoming cycle works out for us because I don't want to deal with his night schedule...lol.

pbro83: I saw your post mentioning you have been trying for over 2 yrs. DH & I just reached our 2 yr mark in trying and hopefully doing an IUI next cycle. Have you asked to try anything else besides clomid? My doctor says he doesn't like giving women clomid because of the reactions some women get and he rarely got a good result with it. So instead he has me on Letrozole. Which is like a cousin of clomid. The first time we used Letrozole we got pregnant, which sadly ended in a mc but still it worked. Except for feeling some slight cramping...AF cramps are much worse...I didn't have much of a reaction when on the fertility meds...something you might want to ask about.

bookgirl87: Sorry AF arrived. Hope this is your month too!

LeighAnn81: Hopefully this month works out for you!

AFM: Well, hopefully this week goes by quickly and AF shows up when I want her too this weekend. I set my O date to when FF says I O'd..but chances are I O'd 2 days later. I couldn't trust that temp because I took it too early and after I sat up...typical.

Been fighting a cold/allergies. Not sure which one. It's finally starting to warm up here and the snow is starting to melt. Can't help but get excited over that! I can't stand the cold weather!

I have been keeping busy with knitting projects, reading, and planning my DH's surprise party. What have you ladies been doing to keep yourselves busy?

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Sorry to see so many move over to this board, but I'm glad for the company of those who I'm getting to know!

kirbcat, bookgirl87, dsinha1011, LeighAnn81 - sorry to hear AF showed. Hoping this month goes quickly for us so we can see that BFP!

Bumpin4Baby - Glad to see you around still! How is pregnancy treating you??

Lolo1176 - Still so excited to see you on here. I can't imagine how it feels to wait this out. I would hate to be on hold again like we were last year when I had my surgery. All our snow is melting here, too, and it's raining today. I'm glad to see the temps rise, but I want to skip all this soggy mess and move on to blue skies and sunshine!! Anyway, I hope AF shows quickly for you so you can get started on this cycle. You deserve this BFP!!!!!

MrsRev - I hear you, girl, on the whole TTC thing. My best friends all have multiple children now and it's not easy. Two of them just had birthdays for their one year olds, which of course were conceived while we have been TTC these last two years. Another will be having a party in June for her newest baby, and then her sister in law will be having her baby next month! It's all around me, but just doesn't seem to be me! Next month will be 2 years for us. for you!

pbro83 - this is your month so you don't have to go back to the dr for another iui!!!!

AFM - Well, nothing much to say yet. CD 8 right now. I can't believe how quick a week went by since we aren't in the TWW anymore. It stinks! I do feel better, though, after having quite a few people praying with me Sunday night at church. It's nice to have others who know what you are going through and can see your hurt even when you try not to talk about it. We hosted my friend's baby shower on Saturday, and I had a blast, but it was hard watching some of it. Praying you ladies all have a great support system and someone to talk to if you need it! My pastor's wife has been through so much in this department, and I know I can count on her to understand anything that bothers me, so I am going to try to lean on her more through this instead of holding it inside and getting upset so much when the month ends in a BFN. Hopeful for this month!

9 years ago

Lolo1176, the doctor said we should move to the injections next, we've decided to take a little break from that because it gets quite expensive. At this point I'm willing to go for the injections. I hope I don't have to though.

nharty09, thank you. I really really hope you're right. :)

Hoping all of you girls get your BFP this month. :)

" rel="nofollow">

9 years ago

Thank you Lolo and nharty! The pregnancy is going great so far. I love feeling her kicking around! I have a doc appointment today and I have to say that I am a little nervous to step on the scale... As of a month ago, I had only gained 6 lbs. I started out overweight so I am only supposed to gain 15-20 and I am trying so hard to keep it within those limits although baby girl doesn't care and really likes carbs.. HAHA.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

nharty09: Not raining here but it is REALLY foggy! I just hope this warmer weather help melt the snow off the roof soon so DH can take our Christmas lights down...lol. Getting new windows put in and really don't want the lights up during that time.

Thanks I can't wait for AF to show up! Never thought I would be saying that...lol. I don't think I can do this wait again. This is so brutal! Especially at my age.

I have found it so hard going to baby showers. And I think it's great that you have such a great support system. I have DH, a couple friends and my mom to lean on. And of course you ladies! But, sadly, in my personal circle, none of them have really been through what I am going through except for maybe one of my friends. It's tough going through this long TTC journey...I keep praying there is a light at the end of this with a LO in our future.

pbro83: I have definitely been one to follow the doctors orders. So hopefully, the injections, if needed, works out for you. If the doctor said I needed to do the injections too, I would definitely do it. I will do anything to get my THB.

AFM: Not much to tell today...still waiting for AF. Forgot to temp this morning. Thought about it for a brief moment then just went right out of my head...lol. Struggling with this time change.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Bumpin4Baby: Oh I bet it's a wonderful feeling and I hope and pray to be in your shoes one of these days soon. Good luck with the weight...I have heard that is a struggle for many pregnant women.

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo