Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 437 Replies | Last Page

kelley828 First of all, sorry about your loss =( It's always so sad to lose a fur baby </3

I'm not too familiar with OPKs as I only tried them for a couple months and they didn't work for me for some reason. Never picked up a surge even though it was confirmed by a doctor that I was indeed ovulating. Weird lol!
However, the temp drop sounds promising. I seem to have quite a bit dip in my temp when I'm ovulating. Last month I had a huge spike afterward, but this month I'm having a bit of a slow rising temp but given the fact that my CM dried up completely the day after my temp drop, I'm fairly certain I ovulated on the day of the drop. I'd say you're probably Oing =) Are you tracking CM as well?

9 years ago

No, I don't chart cm. (always worried about scratching myself) lol

User Image

9 years ago

Margie M, I said that I would keep you posted so here it goes, I checked my CM today and I noticed there was a little red in it and I thought to myself that I should start spotting this afternoon and my real first day for my cycle will be March 23, 2014. And long and be hold I started spotting at about 2:30 or 2:45 pm today (03/22/2015), so I was actually right. Now, the best part if I do catch an egg this cycle will be our little bundle of joy will be due one day after my 41st birthday. So, we will see what happens. Baby dust to all.

9 years ago

kelley828 lol! I just check what's on the toilet paper when I use the bathroom =) I have a weird phobia about sticking my fingers in there haha. No clue why either just weirds me out. No problems with hubby doing it or gettting an exam at the doc's office.

9 years ago

Kitten90, Yeah I understand, last month was the first time I started checking it and it was very different but I have such irregular cycles I figured it was worth a shot.

9 years ago

hehehe kitten90 I have a phobia of sticking my fingers in there too. I gave birth to both of my children quickly and so never had an internal check, which I am EXTREMELY grateful for!!

Very sorry to hear about losing your fur baby kelley828

<a href=

9 years ago

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I have a queston, this is my first month temping and using OPK's. This morning I got my third positive OPK is row, is this normal? I have a photo uploaded of the tests progression and you can see my bbt chart in my profile. Any feedback would be great.

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

so my temp this morning was a tad lower than it was yesterday took another opk this morning and withn 4-5 minutes it was a positive. the test line was a tad darker than the control line.. so maybe i will o today, just don't know why the opk i took yesterday afternoon was negative
Do we not trust positive opks in the morning?

User Image

9 years ago

I have no clue when i ovulate. My periods are all over the place i don't even bother to keep track. If we are goong by symptoms alone i have clearly stretchy eggwhite stuff and period cramps. The only thing is i just started my period on march 11 and finshed march 17. I always get the clear stretchy stuff a few days after my period but since the "rule" is 14 days it doesnt seem possible i am ovulating so soon right? Ugh i hate the guessing can anyone help me?

9 years ago

My period started on march 10th and ended on march 16th.
otowns I would say yes it is possible that you are ovulating right now or about to.
14 days is just average everyone is different it also depends on how long your cycles are

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo