Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 437 Replies | Last Page

Hay Ladies... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you if you'll do the same for me. We've been TTC for a little over two years now, with one MC a year ago. At 37 I'm starting to feel the heat! For some reason I feel good about this month, with a due date on January 1, wouldn't that be a good omen?

DH is tired of all this TTC business... with me on funny diets and keeping track of positivly everyting... " Can't we just move on to the morning sickness and midnight cravings already!"

9 years ago

9 DPO.....BFN.....grrrrr

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

11DPO and a bfn for me too :(

<a href=

9 years ago

Eskimozie- welcome! Good luck!!

Mystique and Holly- your still early. Fx ur BFP is still coming

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Had another blood draw this morning - waiting for the phone call...this is so nerve wrecking!!! I hope all you ladies are doing well!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Good morning ladies.

BabyC - I hope your numbers look great. I'm both excited and dreading getting my betas.

Mystique and Holly - TTC is right it's still early for a BFP. I didn't get even a squinter until 12DPO. I hope your BFPs are only a few days away

eskimozie - I'll keep my FXFU. I really hope you get your BFP. I understand about the long wait. This was our 21st month trying and we finally got our BFP. I'm still hoping it sticks.

TTC - Please let us know what the doc says. I hope it's some good news for you.

Talula - I'm glad I'm not going crazy and that other people see it too. FX that this is your cycle and you get a BFP at the end of it too.

AFM - 13 DPIUI and the line got a bit darker. it's still a faint BFP but it's more noticeable than yesterday's, so I'll take it as a good sign. I've read that a week after your missed period is when most people get a normal positive. I hope that's true. Either way tomorrow I'll test again and if it's still BFP I'll call and book my blood tests... I'm half tempted to call today and start scheduling them.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

WOO HOOOOOOOOO, Just got my blood work back - so here are my results so far:

4/7: 136
4/10: 455
4/13: 1,547

YAY!!! The baby is okay! Scheduling an ultrasound next...OMG I'm so relieved and excited!

User Image

9 years ago

BabyCiampa2015 - Very Very NIce!!!! those look great!

Margie, I hope it keeps getting darker. I've been learning a lot about BBT, and your chart has helped. Hope you dont mind me stalking it lol ;)

I think I might be out, my temp dipped again this am, and not running to restroom every five min like I did with other two. I'll wait out the week and most likely head over to Jan ;)

User Image

9 years ago

Ttc good luck with your appointment hope it goes well I no what you mean about being so sad it's so disheartening when you have a mc I had 2 in one year as well last Jan and again last June and it really takes the goodness out of it even if I get pregnant again now I would be so nervous of something going wrong I don't think I would be able to enjoy it the way I did my first 2 pregnancys before any mc took place and that makes me sad

User Image

9 years ago

12dpo, bfn. Im a little bit crampy and cranky so I'm guessing af will be here tomorrow or the next day :(

<a href=

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo