Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 437 Replies | Last Page

Ahhhhhhh I found you!!! :-) Lol

9 years ago

lol mandy, you did! Looks like we're the first ones here.

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Yea, I am going to post the link in the November Board so the ones who need to can jump right over!

9 years ago

will be checking this board too...

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

Thanks bookgirl87 for posting the link in the "other" Dec 2015 board.

For those of you who do not know me...I have been TTC #1 for 2 years now. Been in these forums a lot but took 2 months off since we weren't "supposed" to TTC for 2 periods. Last board I was in was the Sept 2015 board. I had 2 miscarriages in a 3 month period. The first one we did an IUI and lost it early Nov '14 and originally the RN said to wait 2 periods but when we went in to see the doctor he said we could TTC on our own after 1, but we couldn't do another IUI until after 2 periods. So we decided to try on our own after the 1 period and we got lucky...only to lose it in mid Jan '15. So this time I decided to wait the 2 periods before doing another medicated IUI. I felt we actually had progress when we did the IUI as opposed to trying on our own. So here we are waiting for period #2 and then I call the doctor to get things started. I am so nervous about having a 3rd mc. But I also know that after 3 mc's you get to have special genetic testing to see if there is something preventing me from staying pg. I just pray we don't get that far and that this time we get lucky again and it sticks.

This has definitely been a LONG 2 month wait! Been keeping myself busy with knitting and planning a surprise party for DH but still...I can't wait for AF...I miss sex...lol. According to FF I O'd this past Sunday...not sure if I trust that but I will go with it. I was definitely crampy over the weekend which makes me think O cramps.

If everything goes according to plan and AF shows up when it's supposed to, my EDD will be Dec 20, 2015. What a great Christmas present that would be?!

Hope we see lots of BFP's on this board!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

I'm still on the November board but I like to follow all the boards that have my friends in them. I just had to say hi to you Lolo! Your last m/c really broke my heart, so I'm glad to see you back. I really hope December will be a good month for you! FX you get a very sticky bean and don't have to do any genetic testing.

GL to the rest of you ladies!!

9 years ago

Lolo - Glad to see you on this board. I am sure it has been a long 2 months for you, but I can't believe it's been 2 months since I was on a board with you! You are still in my thoughts <3 Hope these last 2 weeks go quickly for you so you can start your next cycle TTC.

AFM - Okay, girls, I'm on here! I don't think I can stay away. You're the only ones I know that understand what I go through, and the ones I can truly vent to. I try to stay positive in front of everyone else, but at least I can vent on here if I need to! CD3 for me.

9 years ago

Good Luck Lolo!!! to you :-)

Nharty, please stay! We need your support as well. It sucks when you have nobody to talk to that understands.

Hi idk!

I wish AF would hurry up so I can call the Dr for my prescription! When we want her to come she doesn't.

9 years ago

Hello!
I am 30 and DH is 35. We have a 19 month old daughter and we are on our third cycle of ttc #2. I am already getting impatient ????
I am currently CD 8 and will be using opks
I normally ovulate around cd 16
Last month I had all the same symptoms like when I was pregnant before, and then af showed up - which really confused me as I was so sure with those same symptoms!
Looking forward to sharing the journey this month!
Good luck all x

9 years ago

Welcome MrsRev... Good Luck!

WooHoo the Dr said I could try Femara if I wanted. However I am going to a tad more research tonight before AF shows. Figured she would've been here already today..

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo