Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 437 of 437 Replies

Thanks Helly...I hope you're right! I feel like I could feel stretching inside my belly before that I don't feel recently. I hope I see a flicker/heartbeat tonight on the u/s screen. I have an appt scheduled w/my dr. tomorrow to go over the u/s results and next steps. I don't want to schedule a D&C unless my HCG numbers go down. Today is 8.0 weeks from my last period and 6 weeks, 2 days from the day I'm 95% sure we conceived on...anyone have any thoughts on the fact that there was no heartbeat last Friday (7 weeks, 4 days from last period and 5 weeks, 6 days from conception date).

Fingers and toes crossed...pretty please let me see a flicker!

User Image

9 years ago

Hey BabyCiampa2015, how did it go?

User Image

9 years ago

Hi Helly,

Unfortunately not good. There was no baby at all this time just a bright white line that the technician said was the baby's heart :( I'm on my way to my doctors now to schedule a D&C. I'm so heartbroken. Thank you for asking how it went! Xo. Best of luck to you for a healthy and smooth pregnancy & delivery!!!

User Image

9 years ago

BabyCiampa2015 I am so very sorry for your loss. I wish could give you a hug right now.

My one piece of advice is don't go in for the D&C on your own. I thought to myself why should my husband also have to suffer all of the waiting, etc. But being alone turned out to make the whole thing so much worse. Having someone to hold your hand while you wait is a big deal.

User Image

9 years ago

Thank you Helly. It's been a hard couple days and today just sucks. But hopefully someday I'll get to celebrate Mother's Day.

Wish all of you ladies healthy pregnancies and babies!! Happy Mother's Day to you all!

User Image

8 years ago

BabyCiampa2015,

Thanks for the mother's day wishes. I hope you get your rainbow baby very soon. Take care of yourself and be kind to yourself. Losing a baby is very hard and heartbreaking, don't rush yourself and allow yourself to grieve.

Hugs.

User Image

8 years ago

Idk if any of you ladies still chat on here...but here is an update:

I had a D&C on May 7th (a little over 3 weeks ago) My bf and I have had sex since 1.5 weeks after D&C and my HCG was slowly going down. on 5/13 it was 1,600 and then on 5/19 it was 326. I took a Wondfo cheap pregnancy test the other day just to see if there would still be a line and it was SUPER light, then I took another one this morning and it was DARKER...could I be pregnant this soon after the D&C? I never even got my period yet, but I feel like I could be pregnant again (which is why I took tests as well). I bought real First Response tests and I plan to take one tomorrow and then I'm due to get another blood test on Monday with my dr. office anyway, so I guess the results from that test will show yes or no - depending if the number went up from the 326. But I really, truly feel I'm pregnant again...and I'm kind of scared. My dr. said we should wait 3 months before we tried again. We weren't trying, and he didn't "finish" in me, but maybe it was from pre...

Anyone ever have a D&C and get pregnant right away after??

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo