Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 437 Replies | Last Page

Lolo and helly to you both!!!

Girlbella - with your blood test!!

<a href=

9 years ago

I got my BFP!! I couldnt believe it. I said i wasnt going to test till 32 days but i started crying for no reason while driving lol and pulled over at the first store to get a test. I cannot believe it! Holy moly macaroni. I need a nap! I can't believe it!

9 years ago

LOL Otowns, that is fantastic!!! you are so funny and a

Helly!!!!

Lolo hope your line continues to get darker great news !!!!

Hugs Ladies!

User Image

9 years ago

please tell me its a good sign that my boobs been hurting since cd 17 and its now cd 29 / 12 dpo

User Image

9 years ago

otowns that is a great looking positive!!!!

<a href=

9 years ago

Maybe not, my bbt dropped below cover line this morning. :(

User Image

9 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Kelley - I'm sorry your temp dropped. what DPO are you?

otowns - on the it was a super strong one.

Lolo - Yay!! . I wish you a super sticky bean. What DPIUI are you? I'm getting excited to test but I was told not to for two weeks.

AFM - Nothing much going on. I'm 8DPIUI and cramping. I'm trying not to symptom spot and I'm really having a hard time waiting to test. less than a week though. huh I just realize that if I wait the two weeks like I'm supposed to, I'll be testing on the 14th. Its the same day I got my BFP in January. I hope, if I get my BFP this time, it sticks around.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Otown and helly- congrats ladies!

Lolo- congrats to you as well! How exciting! I'm praying your test gets darker today and you have a nice sticky Christmas baby coming! I will keep my eye out for an update!

AFM- sorry I've been Mia. This trip has been very busy. We've been putting in full days at Disney World. It's been a nice distraction from the mc. But theres a lot of pregnant ladies everywhere at Disney so ive had my sad moments. The bleeding seems to be slowing down a bit so hopefully the end is near. Cramping is gone. Not sure I will make it for a january baby (re said to wait through this cycle for next IUI but might just NTNP since we've never been able to get pregnant on our own anyway. Maybe we will have skittle Valentine's baby which would be bittersweer since we got pregnant just before Valentine's day for this one we lost.

Good luck to everyone else!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

I am 13dpo Margie
Breasts been sore since cd 17 its now cd 30.
Guess I'm not out until AF shows....

User Image

9 years ago

kelley828 - I've found that by 13DPO I get a BFP if I am pregnant. My LP is 14 days long. Maybe it's time to POAS.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo