Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 437 Replies | Last Page

Hi Sammy2013
Of course you can join! This board is for the babies due in December and congratulations to you !!
Kirbcat maybe you should move onto the jan board since you won't be having a baby in December and this is the Dec board :)
Hanna28 congrats on your US and hearing the heartbeat. That is awesome!
My friend had her US at 5 weeks and heard the heartbeat.
<3

9 years ago

I heard the countdown my pregnancy is boring and not much interaction as in these pages :)

I'm so thankful to have this group to come to...thank all of you ladies for being so welcoming!!

Sammie CONGRATS - what a blessing after 18 long months of trying..so happy for you! I'm due in December as well! So far my date given to me was Dec. 14th...so exciting - this is my first baby and first pregnancy so I'm nervous a little, but hoping everything will go smoothly and the baby will be healthy! We're having our first u/s next Friday - May 1st - can't wait to see our little bean!!!

Kirbcat - Women in these groups have always been very welcoming and after all this group is for December 2015 babies...so we're all in the right place...maybe you should go over to the January board. If not, you def shouldn't tell people what they should or shouldn't do. To each their own, we're all grown adults, right? Let's try to play nice and keep this a positive place to come to! :)

Hanna - OMG you have just given me so much hope that I'll be able to hear our babies heartbeat when we go for our 1st u/s on May 1st - I'll be just about 8 weeks along by then - fingers crossed!!! Ahhh, I can't even handle the excitement! And what a great day to tell family - on mother's day...so special!!! CONGRATS to you and your family!!! Are you going to find out the sex when you'll be able to? We are! Lol...I'm too Type A I need to know and set up the room with a theme :)

Helly You must be getting so excited for your first u/s tomorrow!!!! Ahhhh, you're going to have to give us ALL the details! I cannot wait for next Friday - it feels so long away even though I know it will be here before I know it :)

Margie I'm so sorry for your loss Xo I hope and pray the next time you try that it's a sticky bean!!! Sending healing and positive vibes your way!

User Image

9 years ago

Did I miss the link to the January Board?

9 years ago

January Board:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=369211&p=3#reply_199700

User Image

9 years ago

BabyCiampa2015 yes I am super excited. The ultrasound is at 11:15am and my husband is meeting me there. I'll let you know how it goes.

User Image

9 years ago

So I just got back from my ultrasound. I'm having twins and they are due earlier than I thought I was due. According to their measurements they are due Nov. 29th!

I am so over the moon right now because they have strong heartbeats and are further along in development than any of my pregnancies. OMG

User Image

9 years ago

OMG Helly!!! Congratulations! Twins run in my family and I'm hoping I have twins in there too...fingers crossed! What were your quantitative HCG numbers??

User Image

9 years ago

Helly,
Oh my word! Twins... So happy and excited for you. Did you get a pic? Post it if you did, would love to see!

9 years ago

Thanks BabyCiampa2015 and xomandyxocheyxo! BabyCiampa2015 I hope you have twins cooking in there since that is what you want.

My doctor has not been monitoring my HCG levels because she says that generally it just leads to unnecessary anxiety. I have been taking a prenatal vitamin, baby aspirin, and extra folic acid (even prior to getting pregnant in anticipation of becoming pregnant) and progesterone (since finding out I am pregnant).

Now that they estimate that my due date is Nov. 29, I realize that I actually bleed (what I thought was a full period 5dpo for a full 6 days). It never occurred to me that I could be pregnant at that point.

We didn't get photos or get to hear their heartbeats but we got to see them both. Their little sacks are right beside each other. It's too early to tell if they are fraternal or identical.

User Image

9 years ago

Ahhhh, Helly that's so exciting!! Congrats!! I would love to have twins! How far along does that make you?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo