Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 437 Replies | Last Page

TTC - I hate you have to go through this! I'm glad to hear that things seem to be moving forward. FX you don't have to have the D&C. Hoping this weekend calms down for you and you can relax.

bookgirl87 - Sorry to hear you are still down. I completely understand. I tested at 9dpo but decided after that I won't test. I expect to start between today and Sunday. My LP seems to be 11 or 12dpo before I start again. I am not even tempted to test at this point... Still have FX for you! I know it's hard to even try to be positive when you feel like you are out!

Mistique - Did you get in some BD'ing before he left? Hopefully you caught the egg and you'll see an early BFP!

kelley828 - Glad the cramping didn't last long. I know what you mean about the pulls and twinges, they really do make you wonder! I hope these are good signs for you!

Lolo1176 - I guess I am just getting to the point where I don't think this is going to happen on our own, so I don't even worry about symptom spotting. TBH I was pregnant a LONG time ago, about 8 years ago last month, actually, and I didn't have a clue then, either, until I finally realized I was late. It wasn't with my DH, so it was totally different than now and of course wasn't expected. So ... I don't know if I'd have any symptoms anyway!

Really hoping you being tired is a good sign! Not that I want to make you symptom spot if you aren't already, but do you have any other symptoms yet? How many dpo are you? I am anxious for you, so I can't imagine how your wait is!!

Holly860 - So glad to hear that you may not actually be blocked! that little egg went down your left tube and you catch it!!!

christykoehn - TTC is so emotional. The men have no idea most of the time! Your heart will always want it, even if we try to convince ourselves otherwise. that this is your month!

kirbcat - I really hope that you are just testing too early! I know it doesn't seem to matter, we get the itch and have to do it! Good thing you have lots of dip strips! I do, too

That's as far as I can go back! I know there are some new ladies joining, so Welcome and

Hanna - I know I saw that you had a bfp! Congrats!!!

AFM - 11dpo. No signs of af yet, but she has to be on her way. It should be sometime this weekend. I will flip if I make it to Sunday, actually. It always happens when we are busy. Our church choir is singing tonight and Sunday morning, and my sign language team will perform Sunday night. I was at practice for the sign team, choir, and praise team last night for 3 hours! Didn't get home until 9. I am so tired! I have lost my mind, too! I can't remember anything. I am so ready for our cruise!

9 years ago

Hi y'all,

I have not followed much after the frustration of . I should probably move to Jan but not sure if I will be trying for next month yet. I met with my ob-gyn and she suggested that I go for a surgery for endometriosis and check my tubes to get to the root of the problem.

I am scared but I am willing to go through whatever to get my precious bean.
I just wanted to give an update and would love to hear any feedback from anyone who has gone through this.

Congrats to any this month and hope we get lots more!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

@dsinha, I would do that as well. It is a very simple procedure. They did my hysteroscopy and HSG all at once. If you do not have a bad case they will remove it at that time.

9 years ago

Today my temp spiked. Its the highest its been this cycle
for Sunday

User Image

9 years ago

Kelley828- Cramping on my left side was a symptom I had before my BFP... If it is a lil bean I'm sure there was no harm in your little one kneeing you. I had fallen down the stairs (on my arse) @ 6wks and went on to deliver a healthy baby. They are very protected at this stage.

#3Girl- I'm going to go look !!! I think the digital tests arent as sensitive. FX for you!

TTC- Hopefully that was the last of it and you can start to feel better SOON!! big hugs!

Mistique-Good luck!!!

Bookgirl- TTC is right, its too soon to say and we are all here for you! It can be very frustrating and disappointment can be heartbreaking. I have to keep telling myself, It'll happen when its supposed to.

nharty - Staying busy is such a blessing xx

dsinha- Have you been referred to a Reproductive Endo?

Mandy- Still for you. I smile every time I see your pic, its just a happy picture :)

Margie- you got a bonus session; a nap & acupuncture!!

AFM- only at CD 13, that my body sticks to O-cd14. We'll see.

User Image

9 years ago

No AF or BFP yet.. I haven't tested but am officially a day late. However last month the witch was late also due to the fertility meds so I am impatiently riding it out till Sunday before I test. My temp went down this morning but not dramatically, it went down Wednesday and then was back up Thursday so I am not paying to much to it. I do not feel pregnant although that means NOTHING cause a lot of women who just found out they are pregnant have no symptoms!

Thanks Talula :-) That made me smile!

@kelley, Fingers crossed hun!

9 years ago

Thanks Talula

9 years ago

is it true that if you HCG level doesn't show up until your about 2 days late for your period the sex of the baby will be a girl? is that an old wise tale?

9 years ago

XOMANDY-- with my 2nd child I had NO ,NONE,NADA symptoms just my missed period . I never felt pregnant either. so you never know each pregnancy is differant

9 years ago

My temp is still up, no other symptoms besides my hips being sore but still getting a bfn at 13dpo.....no signs of af but i think i may be out.....

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo