Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 437 Replies | Last Page

@book. I do not get dramatic temp shifts some months either. As long as it continues to rise and stays up then I would say yes you did ovulate that day.

@Margies, I had HORRIBLE night sweats on Clomid yet I would be FREEZING! I have had no side affects on Femara yet.

@Kirb, GOOD LUCK!

Welcome to all the new ladies!

AFM, 5DPO so nothing to report that is out of the norm for me..

9 years ago

xomandyxocheyxo - I'm cold pretty much for the entire day and then at night I'll be very hot and then freezing cold. it kinda sucks I must say, but if it give me my BFP i'll take all of the side effects. I'm glad femara hasn't been causing you any side effects.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Hi ladies! Just hangin around stalking my friends!

Bookgirl I never got a big spike after O, just a gradual increase like what you're having. Also, don't worry if your temp drops around 3DPO - it's normal. (Just thought I'd mention that. The first time it happened to me it made me pretty nervous.) GL!!

Kelley I personally would try to aim for the day before a positive OPK and the day after the positive. My DH doesn't have ED, but even he had a hard time BDing 3 days in a row. GL!!

9 years ago

Hello,
appeared, so I came join you for December. CD1 today.
Trying to stay positive, decided to introduce BBT this month. Let's see what happens.
Last month 1 got BFP at 15DPO followed by 2 BFN, so I'm thinking early miscarriage. It may seem weird but it gave me hope, I've never had a BFP before, so we're probably in the right path.
Good luck everyone.

" rel="nofollow">

9 years ago

Hello everyone! im 3dpo and really excited for this cycle. This is my first month temping and i hope i did it right. I didnt see a significant temp drop but i saw a huge spike! I also had a couple positive opk's right before! Hoping im on the right track. My younger sister had her baby 2 weeks ago and i would love to feel that joy! Good luck everyone!!!!! December is a wonderful month for a baby!!!!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Well, I got stuck home yesterday due to the weather...snow storm.

The party was a complete success on Saturday! DH was so surprised his face was classic. He had no idea and I think it even took him a few seconds to comprehend everything. It was too funny. I do feel bad about one thing that night...due to my stomach bug (I do feel better now BTW), I hadn't had enough to eat and so after only 2 drinks and a couple of small shots...the alcohol hit me hard and I felt so bad for not being able to drive. Thankfully DH was more sober than I was and he ended up driving us home. The reason I feel bad is because it was his night and I should have been the one driving him home, not the other way around. Oh well, if this month sticks and I pray it does, then I will have 9-10 months to make it up to him...lol. FX'd!

I go in Thursday to see how my follies are doing. I think it's still early but if my eggs are looking good then they trigger me Thursday and we go in Friday for the IUI. But like I said I will be shocked if they are mature enough. I am kinda hoping they aren't...because, on Thursday we are getting our new windows put in and if they aren't done then they come in on Friday to finish it off. I really don't want DH to feel uncomfortable trying to do what he needs to do for the "drop off" an hour before the IUI. Can we say "awkward"? So for me I am actually hoping we don't have to do the IUI until Tuesday. FX'd!

muffet8: I pray your AF isn't bad. But I hear ya on the age thing. Being that I am 38 and already have had 2 MC's not that long ago I can't help but feel that my body is trying to tell me something. I pray I am wrong, I want this sooo badly.

Mistique: YAY, glad your DH will be home during your fertile window. hope this is your month!

nharty09: I am sorry your surgery pain is coming back. Hopefully it's nothing serious but even if you are worried about what the doc says make sure you let them know. There are pain meds out there you can take while pregnant and most fertility docs give you those pain meds during TTC. Same goes for any antibiotics. I don't want to scare you but you could have a slight infection which could be causing the pain and that can cause issues TTC. I pray it's nothing. Most people, myself included, just had some pain that lasted longer than it usually should.

Margie_M: I think I was in the same boat as you. Having had that bowel bug, I couldn't tell if it was the fertility meds or the bug that was causing me so much trouble last week. Going to assume it was a little bit of both. But like I said above, it would be strange for me to O this week or have my eggs be mature enough. I too had some ewcm during my the time I was taking the pills...it was weird, but could be normal. I actually hope and pray that it's next week we do the IUI.

Holly860: HSG's aren't bad just uncomfortable. Just make sure to follow the directions from the doc and take the ibuprofin in advance to help with any cramping feeling.

kirbcat: I hate when you don't get the smiley face on the OPK's. And yes it could be because you weren't on the Clomid but keep up with the BD'ing anyways. Back in Dec, I never got a smiley and I got pregnant that month...just wish it stuck. Hang in there and good luck!

otowns: It is possible your body is attempting to O early...granted yes it's really early. What I would do is go to Walmart and buy the Clearblue Digital OPK's. Don't buy them at Walgreens...they rip you off. For the same price at Walmart you get more than double the tests. Start taking the tests (use the dip method) right after AF and don't stop until you are at least CD20. Or until you clearly have O'd. You might want to start temping too if you haven't already. When the OPK's coincide with the temps then you will have your O day. I would actually do that for a few months and that should tell you when you typically O.

Susiesusie: Welcome and

kelley828: So sorry for your loss I know how hard that can be.

I only take my OPK with FMU because the ones I use say to. I prefer those than the ones you have to hold your pee for so long. So, honestly I couldn't tell you why yours was positive one moment and not the next. I have said this to a couple women today but maybe your body was also gearing up and failed to O so it went again. Or maybe the test was faulty.

What does ED stand for?

bookgirl87: Are you taking any fertility meds? Last time I was on Letrozole (I expect to see it again this month) I had 3 days of +OPK's. If not I have heard of other women have 3 days of positive tests...maybe your body was gearing up, failed and tried again right after.

Keep temping. It may keep going up for the next 3 days.

kpNcs530, pbro83, blc7713: Welcome and

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

OK, so while I was typing and posting my previous post something happened and now I need to vent...

I am at work and it's a family business and so my brother is here as well. Anyways, I originally had my DH's party set for this weekend...a whole day planned. A couple's massage, then we were going to go bowling and/or go home and BD and then go to my parents home for the surprise party...my plan was to take him to these places blindfolded...lol. But since my brother and his GF decided to throw their sons 1st bday party a week early, on the same day I had planned, I was the bigger person and played the good older sister card and moved my DH's party to the weekend before. Yes, granted that worked out best for a lot of people but I never got a thank you for moving the party. And so I tell my brother that we are going to be about 30 minutes late to their sons bday party and I get a comment about "priorities" just because I didn't change the couples massage for a different date or time and that is going to make us a tad late. Am I wrong for not changing that too? It's not easy to change that type of appt. Besides it's not like we aren't going...we are just going to be late. And with the IUI coming up and schedules I don't know when we could reschedule the appt. And maybe he said that because since we are riding with my parents they are also going to be late. But my mom didn't really want to go to a party full of screaming kids for 2 hours...she was actually disappointed that I changed my DH's party. She loves her grandson but she knew she was going to see him on his actual bday...which is Easter. I just hate that my brother can be so selfish and again, I never even got a thank you for moving my DH's party to a different day. Sorry for the vent but I needed to.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

OK, so while I was typing and posting my previous post something happened and now I need to vent...

I am at work and it's a family business and so my brother is here as well. Anyways, I originally had my DH's party set for this weekend...a whole day planned. A couple's massage, then we were going to go bowling and/or go home and BD and then go to my parents home for the surprise party...my plan was to take him to these places blindfolded...lol. But since my brother and his GF decided to throw their sons 1st bday party a week early, on the same day I had planned, I was the bigger person and played the good older sister card and moved my DH's party to the weekend before. Yes, granted that worked out best for a lot of people but I never got a thank you for moving the party. And so I tell my brother that we are going to be about 30 minutes late to their sons bday party and I get a comment about "priorities" just because I didn't change the couples massage for a different date or time and that is going to make us a tad late. Am I wrong for not changing that too? It's not easy to change that type of appt. Besides it's not like we aren't going...we are just going to be late. And with the IUI coming up and schedules I don't know when we could reschedule the appt. And maybe he said that because since we are riding with my parents they are also going to be late. But my mom didn't really want to go to a party full of screaming kids for 2 hours...she was actually disappointed that I changed my DH's party. She loves her grandson but she knew she was going to see him on his actual bday...which is Easter. I just hate that my brother can be so selfish and again, I never even got a thank you for moving my DH's party to a different day. Sorry for the vent but I needed to.

9 years ago

Sorry for the double post.

9 years ago

@Lolo, I wouldn't feel bad for being late! They will get over it :-) That happens to us EVERY year. My husbands niece's birthday is the same as my Goddaughters and they always plan the parties on the same day so every year we are late to one. Needless to say they actually don't like each other so sometimes I think they compete Lol. We don't let it bother us, but they too give us crap every year for not "putting the other one first"

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo