Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 437 Replies | Last Page

Margie_M: Oh good, glad your Peak wasn't until yesterday. FX'd you caught that eggy!

It's funny hearing the way how some doctors do things different. Really glad you got there in time then...that would suck and piss me off if they canceled my cycle because I couldn't check in on time. Have fun and onto the TWW!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Margie - I hope your IUI was perfectly timed!! Sounds like you were on time with it! tightly for you! Did they put you on any meds for the TWW?

Lolo - I can't imagine waiting the two full weeks! Hoping the prog. cream helps you and you already have a super sticky bean in there! Those symptoms sound positive!
I've done pretty good not symptom spotting. We've been pretty busy and now we are getting prepared for Easter so I should be good.

stran, marie23ttc - Welcome! GL this month!

dsinha1011 - Oh, hun, I am so sorry to see showed!!!! I know it's hard to keep trying when you get disappointed month after month!

hanna28 - Ahhh! Congrats!! So excited for you!

blc7713 - Hang in there! You are still testing really early! I know so many get a faint positive on 10dpo, but many don't see anything until at least 12 or 13 dpo!

#3girlBella - those symptoms are positive for you! GL holding out LOL!

bookgirl87 - Maybe you're tired because you're creating a little bean in there! I sure hope so! We need more BFP's this month!

Mistique - Good luck BD'ing! Go catch that egg!!

millbarnett - I am with you, girl. This is cycle 23 for us! You are in good company!

AFM - Again, nothing new really. Just checking in on all you ladies! 8dpo and everything seems normal. I scheduled an appointment with a nutritionist and she is also going to look into my hormones this Saturday. I may have started AF by then, so hopefully this will give me a fresh start if I need it. My aunt is going to massage therapy school, too, so I am on my way over there for a free massage today after work. I am going to really focus on losing some of this weight and get my body sorted out so a little bean or beans has/have the best place to live for 9 months! something works. If not, I will be going to RE in June I think!

9 years ago

Lolo- Taking progesterone did the same thing to me last month. However FX for you that you are getting an extra natural dose ;)

Margie- I am so excited for you, with his great numbers and a little help from Clomid

nharty- Those are great plans. I keep reading all these articles about how our food (BPA in canned food, bottled water etc) may be affecting fertility. We did Paleo about a year ago, and it was nice to know exactly what we were fueling our bodies with.
Enjoy your massage!!

#3girlBella-

blc7713- You are right at the "DRIVE ME CRAZY" 10Dpo stage. Too soon for most HPT but you feel symptoms. They should dub the 10-12dpo insanity wait

AFM- I'm just hanging out letting this serge of estrogen do its thing.

User Image

9 years ago

hanna28

User Image

9 years ago

Talula,nharty,margie......thank you for making me realize there is still time for things to happen....af is supposed to start saturday, im going to try my best to wait to test again till then!

9 years ago

Hi everyone... just joined CtP yesterday and this is my 2nd post!

A little background on me... We have a healthy 17 month old boy and have been trying the last 6 months. It took us 3.5 years (that's 41 months!!!) to get pregnant the first time, so fingers crossed the 1st pregnancy kicked my body into fertility mode! Haha.

Our problem the first time is allll me I've had irregular / nonexistent periods since I first got AF at 12. Apparently, I hardly ever ovulate on my own, and I also have frequent and painful ovarian cysts (not PCOS though, no other signs.) I've had no period for 8 months, then a period for 5 straight weeks. It's been horrible! Especially being on the pill off/on for 10 years. (They put me on it in high school. I remember thinking... "COOL NOW I CAN HAVE SEX," lol, even though I'm LDS and waited till marriage!)

Anyway. I've read though most of this entire board and I have to say it's so cool that you ladies are all there for each other. I wish I had thought to come to a resource like this the first time we were TTC. It would have helped a lot!

I sincerely hope all you who are in the TWW get your BFP this time!!!

I'm currently 10dpo. I did tons of things differently this time. I'm taking:
- Vitex
- B6
- Progesterone Cream (since after O)
- DIM (diindolylmethane - to filter out bad estrogens)
And I'm temping for the first time this month too.

But we only Bd'd ONCE during my fertile window since DH was out of town all week. It was the day before I O'd... so hopefully that was enough.

I've been taking HPTs like they are GOING OUT OF STYLE. I seriously cannot help myself.

Today I got what looked to me like the teeeeeeeeniest of teeeeny pink lines on an FRER. Posted it to the Glow app, everyone says BFN.

Sorry so long!!! Good luck all!!!! and

9 years ago

Hi everybody! I just joined the site, though I've been frequenting it for a few months. Last month I had an early miscarriage and it was heartbreaking, even as early as it was. I needed extra courage to get through this month. Reading your stories gives me courage to keep trying :) I am looking forward to getting to know you all. I'm 2 days past ovulation this go round. I hope to be able to get to know you all better during this waiting period.

9 years ago

Lolo- he said 1 full cycle. So once we know all the tissue has passed I just have to get through this cycle and with my next cycle we can try again. I am having an ultrasound tomorrow so make sure it all passed and I am so happy I don't have to take an entire day off and drive to the RE's office to have the ultrasound. He called in the order to my local hospital. Praying we get the all clear tomorrow. I really don't want a D&C after taking the cytotec.

Good luck girl! Fingers crossed this is your minth and you get a Christmas baby!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

lolo - Thanks for the prayers, I have fingers crossed for you to get your BFP this month.

Margie - I hope my temps stay up too. I have my fngers crossed for this month that your IUI went great and you get your BFP this month.

nharty - I'm praying that its a bean getting comfy in there. Have fun at your massage, I wish I were getting one too haha.

lyssy - Welcome! Fingers crossed you get your BFP! I see you've used Vitex, what's it like? I've been thinking about trying it.

Christy - Welcome! So sorry about your miscarriage. Fingers crossed you get your BFP this month and its a sticky bean.

AFM - 9 DPO today and not much new to report. I had a little spotting yesterday for about an hour or two, nothing since. My temp is up even higher again today, its the highest so far this cycle. AF is due in about 6 days, I pray that it doesn't show and I get my BFP. I want this so badly.

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

welcome new members!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo