Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 437 Replies | Last Page

@MrsRev, I can't recall, Are you taking any fertility medicine? If so they usually delay your period. I wouldn't worry to much, wait a couple days and test again. Even at 10DPO some women still get BFN and are in fact pregnant. Most women do not even implant till 9DPO. Your LP is only 10 days??? I would see if they could give you something to lengthen it, if your LP is too short it causes you not to get/stay pregnant.
I have a 13 day LP, I will ALWAYS start 14 days after ovulation. I always ovulated CD16-18 like clock work.

9 years ago

Thanks Mandy - no I'm not taking any fertility meds. Essentially I got my pos opk on cd 16 - so I counted cd 17 as ovulation day. Today I am cd 28 but for the last few months my cycles have only been 26 days. It could just be a longer cycle and af is coming any time. Know what you're saying about luteal phase, but I always get my pos opk on cd 16 and I have been pregnant twice before (mc and dd)

9 years ago

blc: I checked your chart and it does look like you O'd early. You should check out mine. It is shocking that I O'd on CD13. Normally, I would not have ever imagined that I would O so soon. I typically O on cd16. I am glad I am charting the bbt. I hope you get you this month!

xomandyxocheyxo: I am impressed about your insight about your cycle. I wish I knew that much about mine. I should probably start counting my LP days. I have no clue and so much to learn.

MrsRev: Hang in there! Sometimes it take time for the LH to build up in the blood. I hope you get your in a day or two.

brewerar: So sorry to hear about your CP! I hope you get your this month! I am probably 1-2 days behind you. for both of us!!!

nharty09: We all have had those bad times when we plan and try everything right and it still doesn't happen. Hopefully, your previous bd's were enough to catch the egg. to you sweety! True that "The time never lies and says the truth"! Getting all philosophical here... hang in there and .

Lolo1176: So sorry that you've not been feeling that well. This spring pollen outburst is killing me too. My allergies peaked and hope to pick up my spray this evening. Hope you can bd tonight and for the doc's appt.

Margie_M: I hope this first cycle of clomid does the magic for you. I have never tried any fertility meds. I have an appt. on 4/2. I hope they give me some so I can boost my chances. I am open to anything that will give me a . Hope you get your bday and c'mass gift this year!!!

AFM: Unfortunately, my hubby hurt his back day before y/day, ended up in ER. We spent the night in observation and have 2 appts for him tomorrow. No time to symptom spot for me. I got my O super early this month and thankfully timed it right around that time. Lets see if that worked. Like the famous saying, "Only Time will Tell"

Sorry ladies if I missed out anyone!
Sending loads and loads of and hope we get our this month!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

I took away my 2 high temps on cd 10 & 11 on Fertility Friend. And it gave me a coverline at 97.55 and has be at 3 dpo. Being that I ovulated on cd 14 like CTP was saying was my possible ovulation day.
Hopefully we bd on the right days and caught the egg. Making it happen this cycle would be perfect timing as EDD would be near the time my husband gets vacation for christmas.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

Thanks for all the well wishes. I hope this is your month.

Margie_M: I took 50mg /day for 5 days.

xomandyxocheyxo: Just the clomid and timed intercourse for now. I really hoe that it works.

nharty09: I never really kept track of my O before. I got pregnant three times naturally without much thought (all ended in miscarriages). I think my O came at about the same time it did when my cycles were regular. Don't loose hope because bd even once at the right time is enough to get pregnant.

MrsRev: Don't loose hope. A 10 day Luteal phase is very short so maybe the times you got pregnant it was longer but you wouldn't know because your period never came. 13DPO is the magic number for me with the HPT tests.

dsinha1011: I hope your husband is ok. I guess a distraction is a distraction. Symptom spotting is the worst.

User Image

9 years ago

Hello Ladies

I'm a little late to the party, currently only on cd5. I would like to properly introduce myself since I didn't do it on last months board; I am very new to this adventure of sorts as I have never officially "planned" a pregnancy. I got a surprise 24 yrs ago this month (healthy boy) and another very BIG surprise last Sept.
With having a 20yr battle with PCOS and being 42, I really didn't think it was even possible. Had my IUD removed because of complications and BAM!! Sadly, it ended in late Oct. So Jan was our first official TTC month and it ended in a CP. So, here I am hoping my eggs (which I should have almost 20yrs worth ha!) aren't too old to try again.

You can call me T

me 42
DH 42

Wishing you all

User Image

9 years ago

I all just reading up on everyone I don't have much time to write a lot as I am mad busy working I try to read posts in between if I get time hope every one is doing well on this journey

AFM I am 2 day po I o very late this month well late for me cd 20 but I did not take clomid this month as I had none left and decided to give a month break with clomid I o on cd14 I went to the doc this morning and got a 3 month supply of clomid so if nothing happens this month I will be by on clomid next month after that I don't no

User Image

9 years ago

Just a quick update...on my phone so I can't tap too much.

Had HCG Shot done today. Doc said he found one very mature egg and was glad I came in early. I personally was disappointed that there was only one but he said 1-2 was the norm. I pray this works and sticks.

Thankfully, it looks like the Window guys will be done tonight. Yay for DH!

Have a great weekend!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Thats great Lolo !!

Kirbcat & Lolo

User Image

9 years ago

ctp finally gave me a coverline today when ff has me at 4dpo. Do you think that if i have two more temps over the coverline that ctp will change when it thinks my ovulation is?

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo