Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 437 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies,

I finally got my HCG levels. They were very low and indicated a chemical pregnancy. I'm devastated right now. I go for a second beta tomorrow but they're not expecting much. I was told I may start bleeding in the next few days.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie I'm sorry to hear it's not looking good. Don't give up yet! I found this really interesting, it is a collection of people's beta scores by DPO. At 15dpo one woman had HCG of 4, but still went on to have a successful pregnancy. Don't give up

http://www.betabase.info/chart/basic/single

AF has arrived. Pretty sure based on DFs work roster and expected O, we will be out for January too.

<a href=

9 years ago

So sorry Margie

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Hello I'm new to this forum but feel blessed to have so many ladies gathered in one place to discuss the miracle of life. My friends are either going into labor this month or the next few months, so I'm not able to fully communicate with them about my sorrows for wanting to add additional love to the family. I have one healthy boy who is almost 4 years old. My husband and I were informally separated for a year, so my dreams of having children close in age were extinguished. But in 2014, we were back together and eventually started trying for 5 months with no luck. I start my period in 4 days (on Monday), so I plan to take a test tomorrow morning! Praying for a and the right for all my new forum cycle buddies.

____User Image____

9 years ago

Margie_M: I am so sorry. I pray they are wrong and your Betas doubled. But I know exactly how you feel. I have a strong feeling I had a cp this last month too. Mostly because AF didn't look normal. But since AF showed up when the doc suspected it would there was no point in bringing it up. FX'd we get lucky real soon!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

Are you still a mother on mother's day if you've had a miscarriage? I was wondering about your thoughts on this issue.

I've had three miscarriages before and have always found mothers day really hard. Any thought?

I read an interesting article on the issue in the Huffington Post which prompted my question.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robin-cassady/youre-still-a-mother-on-mothers-day-if-youve-had-a-miscarriage_b_7068922.html?utm_hp_ref=parents-pregnancy

User Image

9 years ago

Lolo - unfortunately the witch in all her painful and uncomfortable glory showed up this morning. I think my Beta will be around 0.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie_M: Awww, sweetie, I am so sorry! Damn

Helly_79: You have posed a very good question. My husband gets me a card and typically signs it from our kitty or my stepkids. However, sadly, part of me wishes he would stop. It's too painful of a reminder that I can't seem to stay pregnant long enough to get my THB. When my stepkids remember and say something it's sweet but until I have my THB I sorta wish people would stop wishing me a Happy Mother's Day until I have my own baby.

I it happens soon.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Margie & Mistique - I'm so sorry...fingers crossed for you for next month!

Helly - My heart aches for your losses and yes, I would say you are a mother - you have angel babies Xo

Farah & Eski - Welcome!! So happy to have you both here with us and good luck to you both with your TTC journeys!

I'm just waiting to have my first ultrasound on May 1, I'll be about 8 weeks then - will I be able to hear a heartbeat does anyone know??? My dr. put me on 200mg of progesterone because he said my # was low (8) and also on 1mg of folic acid.

My emotions have been on a rollercoaster the past couple days and I've been peeing on those cheap Wondfo sticks, and my line was WAYYYY darker today than the past few days so I suspect my hormones are rising/changing and that's what it is. My belly is bloated, can't even suck it in anymore already lol.

How are the other pregos in here feeling?? Anyone else have an u/s scheduled??

User Image

9 years ago

I'm sorry for your loss Margie, heartbreaking. Big hugs

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo