Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 437 Replies | Last Page

@lolo ty for the comments!
Maybe this is your month!

I am having the period cramps still, feel like im starting any second. Food is tasting weird like lolo! I am having cramps in my right calf at night which is what happened with my first.
Had the weirdest dream about white rabbits lol!
But throughout all this I highly doubt I am because my cramps are so obvious pms. I am supposed to start tomorrow but I could be up to a week off since my periods are so random -_-

I refuse to test till past day 32 cause last time I had a chemical pregnancy and it was not fun!
Congrats to you all that have your positive!!! <3

9 years ago

@nharty I'm really sorry to see you are having a rough time. The ups and downs can def take a toll

9 years ago

So I took a FRER this morning (13DPO) and I got a . Hope this is a sticky bean and that the fourth time is a charm. I really hope this is our rainbow baby.

User Image

9 years ago

Dsinha, I just cramped and spotted for a couple days. Other than that I was fine. I went to work the next day as well, the day of I slept majority of the day. I assume the meds they gave me to put me under kept me groggy

Helly, CONGRATS!

9 years ago

HELLY79-

9 years ago

I NEED GOODLUCK BFP AND PRAYERS , I HAVE MY BLOOD TEST TODAY AT 330PM AND BEING 17DPO AND STILL NO AF AND A BFN YESTERDAY. AM VERY NERVOUS!! I AM NEVER THIS LATE ON AF THANKS !

9 years ago

Good morning ladies,

A lots happened since I was last on here. Welcome to the new ladies on here I hope we get a lot of BFPs this month.

#3girlbella - Good luck I hope this test gives you some good news

Helly - Thats wonderful news

otowns - Those sound like good symptoms I hope you get your sticky BFP.

nharty - I'm so sorry that the witch showed. I truely hope that you get your BFP soon.

Lolo - How are you doing? I really hope you do get your sticky BFP this month.

bookgirl - I'm sorry the witch showed.

AFM - I'm 7 DPIUI now. The TWW is already half over and it's really flown by. I had family in for the Easter weekend so I really haven't been able to get on here. The rest of them are leaving this evening and I must say, as much as I love them I'm going to be happy to have my space back. got to meet my niece, she's wonderful and I got a ton of baby snuggles. She's going to be an outdoor girl I think. She loved being outside and looking at the trees and flowers. It makes me really hope this cycle works for us and that my BFP is coming soon.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!

So my temp jumped up really high and so as promised I took a test. I saw a very faint line. I did post it but it is really faint...doubt anyone will see it in the pic. Please GOD let this one stick! I will test again on Thursday in hopes that it is darker. Now I can't help but question on what I should do. I think I will wait till Thursday to call the doctors office and see what the home test says. The reasoning for my questioning is...the doc told me to use the progesterone for 12 days, go off for 2 days and if no AF then to go right back on. Well, 2 days isn't that long, so will it really make that much of a difference if I am lucky this month to go off for 2 days? I want to follow the doctors orders, I mean this is what he does. But I am scared that what if my progesterone drops and I lose it if this is it? I still haven't heard back about my results from Friday but I am not that concerned about that...mostly just curious. Thinking I might wait till Thursday and see what my test says then I will have 2 reasons to call. Another reason I don't want to call today is because I have my stepkids in a little bit and I don't want them knowing. The doctor isn't in tomorrow so Thursday is the day.

nharty09: I am sooo sorry arrived! I love your strength that you find to keep going. It is so easy to get into a depressive state. I have been there so many times. You will get your THB I know it! As you said, "couldn't give up on what God has for our family". I believe in that too. But it is very easy to second guess that after trying for so long and not see anything from it. I pray that this upcoming month is your month!

And thank you for hoping and praying for me! You are such a sweetheart!

dsinha1011: No problem. I had it done last May. I do remember it taking me the full 2 weeks to recover. I didn't think it would but I tried to go to work one day and went home very uncomfortable. Just a few suggestions...make sure you have a heating pad (that was my best friend for a few days...lol) I had my electric blanket I was lying on for the back and a heating pad for the front , also you might want to take a stool softener right when you get home or at least the next day (that was my biggest recovery issue...with the meds they give you it can cause some massive constipation), and make sure you have some easy food to eat available...jello, popsicles, etc. Some women suggested to me but I forgot and didn't need it was to bring a pillow with you for the car ride home. To place it between you and your seat belt. But like I said I didn't need it but then again I don't live far from the hospital. The surgery wasn't that bad and if you have endometriosis I strongly suggest it...your AF will be so different.

otowns: Thanks! I hope this is still your month. I tend to get terrible foot cramps. Do you get calf cramps often? Something the doctor told me was safe to take even while pregnant and I only take them when I have the cramps is Hyland's leg cramp pills. I prefer the dissolving ones you put under your tongue (you can buy those easily at Amazon) but you can buy the pill version I think at any pharmacy. It helps relax your muscles pretty quickly that and take with water.

Helly_79:

#3girlBella: Sending you lots and lots of luck and prayers!

Margie_M: Oh I pray it's in the cards for both of us! It would be so wonderful!

I was so cranky over the weekend! I think I would have gone up and hidden in my room if I was having a group staying with us...lol.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Thanks ladies!

Lolo: Congratulations! I hope you have a sticky bean.

User Image

9 years ago

congrats helly and lolo!!

I got bfn at 10 dpo my temp dropped to coverline at 11 dpo then it went back up today at 12 dpo. I have not tested again. AF is expected on Thursday. I have no tests in house is why I haven't tested. Probably better this way.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo