Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 437 Replies | Last Page

Lolo- I hope this is a sticky bean for you to! Maybe you implanted late or your urine was more diluted this time.. for you!!!

I just thought of one more really random(maybe stupid question). I had really bad cramping with my constipation, could that affect my tubes and my little eggy trying to travel down them to implant??

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

AF showed today... I will be staying away for a while. This is quite depressing for me. Feeling like giving up.
good luck to all of you waiting to test
and congrats to all that got bfp this cycle wish i could join you

User Image

9 years ago

Holly, I feel the same way. I wish I wasn't one of the "regulars". I want to move on to CMP! Hopefully our time is coming soon!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Well I went for my second blood draw today. My HCG # was 136 on Tuesday the 7th so I'm hoping for a much bigger # from today's test...fingers crossed...hoping to find out results by end of today and not have to wait until Monday. Oh man so nervewrecking!!!!

Hope everyone else is feeling well and positive!!! Happy Friday!!! :)

User Image

9 years ago

Good luck babyc!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Good morning ladies,

BabyC - Good luck! I hope you get great numbers back.

Holly and TTC - I'm starting to become a regular and I really wish I wasn't. as much as I love you ladies, this just doesn't get any easier month after month.

Kelley - I'm so sorry hun. I hope that your BFP will be coming soon. I know how disheartening it can be.

Bens - I'm sorry the got you.

Lolo - I hope you just implanted late and that you do have a sticky bean in there that's just starting to grow.

christykoehn - and have a

Mistique - I'm on the fence about peeing on things. On the one hand I really want to but on the other I really don't want to deal with a BFN.

Sorry if there are people that I missed but it won't let me go back any further.

AFM - I'm 10 DPIUI and I'm not sure if I want to test this weekend and put myself out of my misery and find out if this cycle worked or if I want to hold on to the hope until the day the doctor recommended I test... Chances are AF is going to show up in the week if she's coming anyway. Can't decide, I don't want to lose this feeling of hope yet.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

well I say Goodbye to this group..my blood test was negative. .despite I am 20DPO and no AF and all those pregnancy signs,This has never happened to me I never miss AF,,never,I guess I was just excited and wanted to be pregnan t so bad..Goodluck ladies with your pregnancys!

9 years ago

Mistique - your post made me too cute! I think we are about the same DPO - good luck to you girl!

Christy- that is wonderful!!!

BabyCiampa2015 - today

Lolo- have you poas today or are you just going to give it another day?

Bens10 - I'm sorry

Holly- I dont think the constipation would affect your egg travel, you have lots of room in there for it to move and your body helps it along despite what your bowels are doing. Sorry you had that ugly episode with your bottom.

Kelly- big hugs! I think we all go through that "I'm done with this roller coaster ride feeling"

Margie- When did the DR suggest you test? I would be a mess not testing. I keep telling myself I wont ... but as soon as 10dpo hits I do one then get bummed out, and have to give myself the pep-talk .. "its too soon.. what were you thinking" - It would probably be better if you waited until Monday.

AFM- I am battling a doozy of a dizzy spell this am. I cant remember if I took my progesterone pill yet or not, so I dont know if that is causing it. Other than some crazy heartburn yesterday, not much else going on here.

User Image

9 years ago

Talula - My doctor said to not test for two weeks which would be Monday or Tuesday.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Okay - so my Dr.office just called me back and my number went from 136 on Tuesday, April 7th to 455 today -- what do you ladies think about that??? He wants me to go back AGAIN on Monday for another blood draw...geesh!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo