Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 437 Replies | Last Page

Hello all! Congrats you who have their positive and baby dust to us all still trying!
I ran out of preg tests lolol but I can feel period cramps so for sure am not. The problem is my periods range from 20 days to 32 and some months I have it twice!
So I dont even know when or if I ovulate. I give up with the guessing and will try to have sex every second day from end of period till next cycle. If we dont get preggers after that much sex then something is surely wrong and I'm gonna head to the docs!

Happy Easter to you all!

9 years ago

bfn this morning at 10 dpo may be to early...

User Image

9 years ago

Hi Ladies! I just found out I'm pregnant! Haven't been to the doctors yet to confirm because I don't have health insurance - hoping to get some today...how do I update my profile to say pregnant? Also, are there pregnant groups on this website or is it just TTC groups?

Thanks!

User Image

9 years ago

good morning ladies ! Hope all had a great Easter weekend .
I am 16DPO and no AF and a BFN this am with 3rd urine.
I made an appointment to get a blood pregnancy test done tomorrow so fingers cross its positive!

welcome new member! This GROUP is for women who are expecting in December , so welcome:-) AND CONGRATS!

Since I do not know what's going on I am staying in this group until I get a for sure BFN.

PLEASE NO

9 years ago

Congrats!!!!!

9 years ago

OMG YAY...I didn't know that :) Thank you and I hope you get your BFP soon #3girlBella - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)

User Image

9 years ago

Congrats BabyCiampa!

I've been trying not to symptom spot this month because it just keeps leading to disappointment. But today on 12dpo I'm feeling really nauseous. I had chocolate cake for breakfast :-). It tasted and smelled funny to me (I had some yesterday and felt fine). Starting to wonder if this could be a sign...

User Image

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Hope you had an eggsellent Easter! I know, terrible! LOL!

I am still waiting to hear about my blood work for the progesterone. I have no idea why they haven't posted it to my mychart or even called yet. Probably the holiday throwing things off. If I don't hear anything today I will call first thing tomorrow morning. Hopefully with some other news too...if my temp rises again tomorrow morning I will test. I didn't bother today because it dropped. I felt like why waste a test?

Except for some symptoms that I recognize from before when I was pg I have my doubts that this month is it. Mostly because I can't tell if it's the progesterone making me feel this way or not. Over the weekend I was extremely moody. I swear if my stepdaughter didn't stop acting like such a teenage witch I was going to lose it. Her attitude was making mine triple to annoyance. However, my DH said he was proud of the way I handled it...lol. Today I feel a tad better. Just nervous because of the temp drop. Praying that it goes back up tomorrow. Besides the crankiness, my boob's hurt on & off, frequently peeing, chilled, slight nausea and I had a glass of milk this morning that to me it tasted funny. DH took a sip and said it tasted fine. Oh and OMG! My hips have been achy at the end of the day. Guess we will see what happens.

#3girlBella: Oooh I think I see a line on your test! I hope the other tests you took were just bad and your blood test comes out positive.

TTClate30's: I pray everything has passed for you and now you can continue to wait this cycle and start fresh next cycle. Enjoy your trip!

nharty09: I definitely find myself symptom spotting but I don't trust my symptoms because of the progesterone pills. I have mentioned above the symptoms I have been having. So I guess we will see what happens.

dsinha1011: I had the surgery done. I was scared too. Mine was Exploratory Laparoscopy Surgery...I had no idea I had Endo until they were done. They zapped it and no, I didn't get pregnant right away but I am glad I did it. Who knew cramps weren't supposed to be as painful as I had them?

Bens10: Welcome and

bookgirl87: Aww, so sorry arrived. to you next month!

Mistique: Sounds like a fun Easter! to you this month!

cupcake510: Welcome and hope it continues to turn into a

meesh_elle: Welcome back! I hope the test turns more positive for you!

otowns: not sure if you are BD'ing every day or every other day but if you feel like there is something off, then going to the doctors is always a good idea. However I see on your page you just started TTC. The doctors may tell you to continue trying 6 months to a year before they do anything. It just depends on your age whether it 6 months or a year. My doc told us to BD every other day. That way it gives the guy time to "build up".

BabyCiampa2015:

They have a site through here called Countdown My Pregnancy...link is typically at the bottom of the page. I never joined it...even in my previous 2 pg's which ended in early mc's. I plan to wait until I know it's going to stick if I am lucky this month. Then most likely I will join and stick with this site...I like the girls here.

Helly_79: The same thing happened to me this morning with a glass of milk!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Well, I was right ... showed up on Sunday! I had a little bit of spotting right before bed Saturday and it seriously sent me very quickly into a depression. And then I was even more upset that I would feel this way on Easter! I cried myself to sleep and swore up and down I was going to call the doctor today and have him put me on birth control. I am so tired of the ups and downs and hopes and smashed dreams each month. I know so many others go through it, I am just over it all. But, prayer and a good day at church helped yesterday and I realized I couldn't give up on what God has for our family. It has been spoken over us many times that we would conceive, and Lord knows I want it, so I am going to do everything in my power to be prepared. I am hoping to stay on track and get up every morning to walk on the treadmill before I start my day. That and the change in diet will hopefully help me lose my weight and we'll see a BFP soon. I'm not in the "obese" weight category yet, but definitely overweight! Maybe this is part of our problem.

Congrats to all you ladies with the BFPs! Sorry to those who have already moved on to the next board!

I'm sticking around to see how everything turns out for the rest of you ladies that are still in the TWW! Best of luck!

Lolo - hoping your temp goes up tomorrow so we can see a BFP!! Stick, bean, stick!

9 years ago

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes and support! This is the best group ever!!!

xoxo: It is good to know that it is a simple and common procedure. How long did it take you to recover?

Talula: I have not been referred to a Reporoductive Endo. yet. My ob-gyn said that she wanted to do the laparoscopic endometriosis first. If we decide to try IUI later, she will refer us to someone. I am guessing that would be RE.

lolo: Thanks for telling about your experience. I feel a little better after hearing your stories.

Hoping you gals get your soon!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo