Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 437 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies,

Kelley - I'm glad you finally got a coverline but I'm pretty sure that FF is likely right at this point.

Lolo - Yay! You only need one good egg. I hope you're feeling better. I'm glad your windows are almost fixed now too. I'm going to be a bit behind you I think as my OPKs were still negative this morning.

I'll let you know how the acupuncture goes. I'm hoping it helps.

Kirbcat - I hope you don't need the Clomid and that you get your BFP this month. Good luck in the TWW.

Talula - Good luck this month. I'm sorry that you've had to go hrough so much already. I hope you get your BFP soon

Helly - I hope the Clomid works for both of us.

Dsinha - I hope you get your BFP this month and don't have to worry about getting fertility drugs.

MrsRev - I hope you get your strong second line in a few days. 11 DPO is pretty early, it may just take time for HCG to build up in your system.

Brewerar - Welcome and good luck. I hope your see your BFP this month.

Nharty - I hope your don't have to go on these frugs either. The side effects aren't pleasant but they're not debilitating either and definitely worth it if they give me my BFP and a healthy baby(or babies as everyone likes to tease me about).

AFM - Still not feeling great. I can definitely tell that the drugs are doing something. I'm significantly more crampy than I usually am this time of the month. I'm looking forward to the weekend and being able to sleep a bit more. I'm definitly giong to O later this month, as CD 14 is tomorrow and I haven't even gotten a blinky face on my OPKs yet. Usually I get at least one day before my peak fertility. Either way DH and I are trying to do the SMEP on top of the IUI to help. FX that it leads to our BFP this month.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie - Thank you! I hope you get your positive OPK early next week so you can get the IUI soon! I truly have my FX for you hoping that the IUI, acupuncture, and your SMEP works this month! Sorry you aren't feeling the best, but hopefully that means you'll have a few mature eggs to work with!

Lolo - So happy to see you had a very mature egg! Hoping all goes well for you this month and you get a BFP with awesome beta results and a really sticky bean!!! Good luck in this TWW! I hope it goes quickly for you!

Talula - Sorry to see you move over and to hear about your loss, but welcome! FX for you this month!!!

MrsRev - FX it gets darker for you!! You may just not have enough HCG in your system to pick up a nice line. Keep us updated! I hope AF stays away!!!

kirbcat - I was late this month O'ing, too! FX for you! Hoping you get your BFP this month and don't have to move on to using the clomid again!

Helly - I can only hope to get lucky this month and the 1 time around O was enough to catch my egg!

dsinha - Thank you :) I know God has perfect timing and I just need to do my part! So sorry to hear about your hubby! GL in your TWW. It's good that you may not have time to symptom spot, but sorry it's because of something with your hubs. How is he doing?

AFM - Right now I can't even tell you what DPO I am. I haven't really kept track. I just know that AF is due to show about a week from now, so if she doesn't, then I'll test. I don't feel too optimistic at this point, so I'm not going to stress about it. Time will tell!

GL to all you ladies gearing up to O and those in TWW!!!

9 years ago

Hey everyone! Thanks for your support.
I think the cheapies just arent as sensitive as I went and bought a clear blue digital test and I got my BFP!!!
I have my fingers crossed for everyone here!

9 years ago

congrats mrsrev

User Image

9 years ago

MrsRev any special symptoms? What made you rush out and check with a better HPT? What dpo?

Soooooooo happy for you!
:)

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Just wanted to quickly test my signature. I finally tried to make a ticker thing :)

<a href=

9 years ago

I took away my positive opks on my chart. Just by looking at my bbt what day would you say I ovulated?

Reason for asking is because last night when wiping I noticed some cm that stretched like I've never seen before. (I didn't didn't really get to inspect it as my little one was in the bathroom with me :( ) I had to of ovulated already since my temp has been rising since CD 15 it is now CD 19. If I take away those 2 high temps on cd 10 & 11 it would put me at 5 dpo today.
I'm so confused. I just want this to be the cycle. So tired of disappointment every month.

User Image

9 years ago

Dsinah- I was prev getting af cramps around 7dpo and with this cycle I didn't - I got some weird tingling around 9dpo and my breasts felt full! Different to other cycles. I did the digital test on the evening of 11dpo - it said 1-2 weeks pregnant! Fingers crossed you will join me this cycle!!

9 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm still waiting to miscarry and since we have up wait a month before moving forward with another IUI (and I can't get pregnant without any help) I won't be in for a December baby but I wanted to join you all and cheer you on. I will go through all the pages and catch up but I wish you all lots of baby dust and Christmas babies!

For those who are new and don't know me, DH and I have been TTC since November 2013. Got pregnant with round 1of Clomid in June and mc on July 22. Could not get pregnant with further rounds of Clomid so due to advanced age was referred to an RE in January of this year. Found out the issue is diminished ovarian reserve and mist likely poor egg quality. Had 1st IUI with 2.5mg femara on 2/8 and got pregnant! We were so excited but a week and a half ago was diagnosed with a blighted ovum. Im 8w2d pregnant today with a gestational sac and that's it. We're again devastated. Still havent miscarried on my own so I have been rx'd cytotec to induce the miscarriage but haven't been able to get a day off work so I can take it and this weekend we have my 2 DD's (from a previous relationship) basketball tournaments. So just trying to fit it in. Also, I checked with dr Google and frankly it scares me! So we have a long break between games tonight and tomorrow so maybe tonight I will take the cytotec. I just want to get this over with. Hoping 3rd time is the charm!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Lolo! So happy to see you back girl! Praying you get a nice sticky BFP!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo