Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 437 Replies | Last Page

disinha--- am sorry for that and keep the faith and keep trying youll get a

9 years ago

Well I did test again this morning at 10 dpo still I am pretty sure is on the way I have all the symptoms I am sad that we won't have a baby by the end of 2015 and now have to move into 2016 feeling a bit down today but I no there will be some lovely ladies on the Jan page to keep me company

Ttc hope it was every thing passing I have to see you on the Jan board for us both

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies do ye think I'm in for a big disappointment ? Today in day 18dpo af was due today no sign yet.. But got 2 bfn today... Sick with nerves so I know I'm not helping myself

9 years ago

Hi ladies do ye think I'm in for a big disappointment ? Today in day 18dpo af was due today no sign yet.. But got 2 bfn today... Sick with nerves so I know I'm not helping myself

9 years ago

#3, I'm not sure about that! Never heard either way. Would be interesting though. I didn't test with my daughter till I was 6 weeks so I have no idea!

I am spotting so i presume AF will be full flow today. Sucks but I am okay with it. I refuse to let it get me down this weekend.

disinha, sorry about the BFN :-(

Kirb, stay positive. Half the women on here I have seen not get a BFP till later. When she shows her face then you can get down :-)

@Susie, Not sure. It would really depend on if tis is normal to have longer LPs. Are you taking fertility meds? If so they can delay period. Stay positive till you start or call the Dr to do a scan and blood work.

9 years ago

Susie- hope AF stays away and u get your BFP

Good news for me is that I passed the sac last night. So hopefully the worst is over. Still heavy bleeding and will be getting on a plane soon so hopefully it slows down. Yesterday was really bad. On the road to recovery though I think and a fresh start.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

TTCLATE-- am so sorry for your loss(es) I cant even imagine how devastating that is. Ill keep you in my prayers
good luck next cycle

9 years ago

well I TOOK ANOTHER HPT DIGI THIS AM AND IT SAID NEGATIVE BUT AF IS LATE. I AM NOT SURE WHATS GOING ON BUT IM GETTING A LINE HPT TODAY AND RE TESTING BECAUSE APPRENTLY IT TAKES ALOT OF HCG TO TEST POSTIVE ON A DIGI TEST..

9 years ago

Hey ladies! Thank you all for your support, I've just had an emotional couple of days. I've kind of excepted that I think I'm out for this month now. I'm either 11 or 12 DPO today, my BBT chart on here suggests 11 DPO but I'm thinking 12 DPO. My temp took another dip this morning which official brought me below coverline on the app I use on my phone so I'm pretty sure AF is going to show up soon. I posted a picture of the test I took this morning, i think I see an extremely faint line but I'm thinking its an evap line, the photo was taken after 2 hours because I took it 7 am and went right back to bed for another 2 hours. With the temp drop I'm convinced its just evap, what do you all think?

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,

I hope it's ok to join the conversation. I am 9DPO today. Not sure what to think as the 2WW makes one crazy...

I have some white discharge and mild cramping. I thought I felt something like implantation on thursday, but I have no idea...

I am feeling slightly "out" thought because I got a zit today on my face, which I ALWAYS get with AF. But it is so early... I usually don't get the zit(s) until 2-3 before , but she isn't due for another week.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo