Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 437 Replies | Last Page

dsinha-- no blood test scheduled. how early will a positive show on a blood test??

9 years ago

I just found out the cervix is hard to reach and soft during very early preg. Well I checked and mine and feels very soft, I can barely reach it with my middle finger.. is this a good sign ???I am A 8 dpo!

9 years ago

@TTClate: Sorry Sweety! Looks like you have planned it well. Don't trust everything you read online. Some of it is not true and exaggeration. I am hoping stays away too.

@3girlBella: I don't know how soon you can schedule a blood test. My ob gyn told me last time that they don't book appt. till cd40 just to be sure. I think a BFP on hpt is the first step. Thanks for the info about the cervix. I will try to check it out tonight at home. We are out for a concert right now and would be weird thing to go to restroom and try to figure out... Lol! So much trouble we women have to go through!!! Hope we get our soon!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

thanks DSINHA! TOMOROW AM ILL TAKE MY 9DPO TEST. Using a different brand Clear Blue Plus. I did use FR days sooner and its been a neg so far!

9 years ago

Good luck Bella!

I am still holding off on using none expensive test strips... Internet cheapies are still negative. I will try tomorrow morning too.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Margie - I'd make an appointment to see a doctor, it's better to the safe than sorry. Also, thank you for the congratulations, she's perfect!

dsinha - It's amazing holding such a tiny baby, she melts my heart and kicks my baby fever into overdrive lol. I have my fingers crossed for you to get your BFP!!

AFM - I'm 7 DPO today, anxiously awaiting test day. I think I'll test at 10 DPO. Yesterday, at 6 DPO I had a temp drop and cramping on and off throughout the day, I also had a little brown when I wiped which only lasted a couple hours so . Now this morning I've had a huge temp spike, it's the highest it been all cycle. I'm praying for a BFP this month.

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Good morning Ladies,

Bookgirl - I really hope that was IB and that you'll get your BFP this month!

#3girlBella - I hope your get a BFP soon.

TTC - Did your take the pill yet? I hope it's not as bad as Dr Google says and that you can relax on your vacation.

dsinha - Yeah the cramps were terrible. I think I had almost every major physical side effect from those stupid pills. I'm hoping it's a good sign and that I'll get my Christmas wish. Did you get your AF yet or even better a BFP?

AFM - I got my solid smiley positive OPK this morning... no blinky face but I'm ok with that. I'm guessing the cramps were just my body gearing up for O. I'm so excited I'll get to do my IUI tomorrow!!! FX that I get at least 1 healthy baby out of it!

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie- yeah I took it last night. It wasn't so bad but I haven't passed anything major yet. I didn't really start bleeding until this morning. I'm extremely exhausted and the hormones have been really tough. I'm so emotional. And on too if it ex DH (aka baby's daddy) is harassing me this morning. That's a typical thing but he's left me alone for a while so his timing today is horrible.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

TTC- That sucks. I hope he leaves you alone for a bit. I can only imagine the emotional part of this for you right now. I hope you can get some rest today and feel better.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

9DPO ......tested negative again:'(

I will wait 2 days till testing because all these negative tests are making me depressed! !

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo