Community post

Discussion

December 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

i didnt see one started already so I'm starting this group now!

and to you all!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

437 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 437 Replies | Last Page

Oh my goodness, I was tickling my 4 year old this morning, and she kneed me just below my stomach, and now I am feeling twinges and pulls on my left side of pelvic area.

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies, I'm not having a good day today. I'm a little stressed with some personal issues. I'm 10 DPO today and I tested this morning and it was a BFN, go figure. My temp is also down a tiny bit this morning. I'm just feeling really discouraged today

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Book, I am sorry to hear about your personal issues. My temp was down yesterday then back up today. 10DPO is still early. Do not get discouraged.

My damn fertility meds delaying period like last month. However I hope that's not the case! Lol. I had a 15 day LP last month instead of my typical 13 day. I haven't tested yet. Today is 14DPO but I feel great! No symptoms, nothing. So I am not getting my hopes up but not counting myself out yet either. I will test Sunday if my temps are still up. Then if it comes back BFN I will contact the Dr Monday cause that would 17/18 DPO.

@Kelly. Don't worry honey. Just try to relax and maybe it will go away.

@Rubia, did you post a pic? GOOD LUCK!

@TTC, how are you doing?

9 years ago

Ive got some strange stuff going on. My hips are really sore, i have a horrible sore throat, i just had a small temp spike this morning. Went and took a test....bfn. any insight?

9 years ago

Hi all and welcome to the newbies hope you are all well And a big to those that have got a this month

AFM 9 dpo today not feeling great think I may be out this month I did a cheapie test this morning it was I no its early but I had to get it out of my system I have loads of dip strips so I will just keep using them as long as af doesn't arrive but I do feel like is on the way I have tender brests which I normally get about 3 days or so be4 af arrives

to every one still waiting to test you all get a this month

User Image

9 years ago

I'm working on staying positive today. After last month's chemical pregnancy, I find my outlook is just a little less sunny. I tell myself that I'm not even sure I want another child -- how will I ever keep up? But that is just my heart trying to protect itself. Last month when I found out I was pregnant I was ecstatic. I know I want another little one to love. I just have to trust that this time, if I am pregnant, everything will be ok. That's the hard part.

I have lots of promising symptoms this month, so here's hoping.

Margie_M: thank you for the kind welcome :)

Kelley*2*: I am with you on the candy if BFN. After last month, I drank coffee as I wanted it and it was an amazing source of comfort. Here's to hoping we won't need any this month.

TTClate30's: I am really thinking of you and hoping for a nice trip.

Lolo1176: Thank you so much for the kind welcome. I read your story and am so rooting for you this month! You're right, it was heartbreaking, and its hard not to worry I'm glad we are trying again right away.

rubia78: I hope that BFP gets much more positive for you. That would drive me absolutely crazy!!

kelley828: I bet everything is OK. My toddler kicks and bounces on me constantly and I worry about it too. I try to tell myself that my abs and the whole area are stronger than I think and our little beans are well protected.

bookgirl87: I'm sorry you're feeling discouraged :( Sending virtual hugs that today will get better for you.

9 years ago

And Hannah, CONGRATS!!!! How are you feeling? So excited for you :) :) :)

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Today it's rainy and WOW am I tired! It's making it very hard for me to get moving. Sitting at my desk at work and would much rather be napping...lol. Heard the sun will come out later today. My weekend starts tomorrow and I go in for my progesterone test. I am curious on how high it will be now that I am taking the pills.

rubia78: Welcome and 8 DPO is still very early to be testing. Even with the 6 days sooner test. I would hold off til at least 10DPO and even still till that is considered possibly too early.

kelley828: I'm sure you will be fine. Everyone keeps trying to tell me that the abdomen area is very strong and protected and it would take a lot to do damage in there. Hopefully the cramping is just a slight spasm and will go away soon.

bookgirl87: Hang in there girl! When I got pg back in Nov it was negative for me to at 10DPO. On 11DPO I got an extremely light positive. So, you never know! But I hear ya on the discouragement...been feeling that way on & off.

xomandyxocheyxo: Hopefully this delay in your cycle is a good sign.

blc7713: I have been feeling the same way lately...thankfully the sore throat isn't that bad now. Your temps look very promising though!

kirbcat: I've had moments like that in the past where I took the test at 9DPO knowing that it's too early to test but just had to do it. Sadly for me those cheapie dip tests never worked very well for me and I am finally out of them. I doubt I will buy them again. But at the same time they were nice to have just to get the testing out of my system too. &

christykoehn: Thank you. This journey has definitely been a long and hard process.

I have tried to tell myself the same things as you tell yourself. Just to protect my heart. For example, do I really want this? Kids can be so expensive. I have 2 stepkids that we see every other weekend and that's plenty of kid time...etc. It breaks my heart even more trying to change my mind so I made up my mind that I definitely want this more than anything. I have wanted it for many years just had to wait till I found Mr Right. I pray it happens very soon for us.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Yes, ty it did go away shortly after I posted about it. I just wasn't sure to be worried or excited about the pulling and twinges I was feeling. LOL

User Image

9 years ago

Lolo- what dose do they have your Prog. at?

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo